Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking FedEx, my blu ray player was supposed to be here today, but they didn't leave it because i wasn't here. They tried taking it to the office, but my landlord was out to lunch, so they couldn't leave it there either.

Why the fuck didn't they just leave it at my door as usual.:bomb:

2vt5ug0.jpg

If that scribble was added in with Photoshop it is possible that it is on a separate layer and didn't actually overwrite the original image, right?

Yeah, it doesn't need to be the same or even look super authentic, but I want it to have a number so it looks like what you'd find in a bathroom stall.

[quote name='darthbudge']If that scribble was added in with Photoshop it is possible that it is on a separate layer and didn't actually overwrite the original image, right?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a pro at Photoshop, but I think that will only work if you had the original .psd file. Since it's a .jpg any layers that were present in .psd format would have been merged in order to save as .jpg format.

Rocko, about the PSP tool, I completely forget where I got it. It may have been consoleshop.com, but it's been a while.

Anyway, if he wants mine, he can have it for $10 shipped.

See that's pretty good. The black on the phone looks a little darker than the rest but other than that, it's really good!

BTW: What's the word after "good", I can't figure out what it says?

So it's been a shitty week.

First, Tuesday the water pump on my car gave out and me and my dad had to put a new one on today.

Then, Wednesday I found out I didn't get the job at the EPA I was hoping to get. I went over to a friends house and watched the UK v UConn game and smoked a blunt for the first time in 7 1/2 months. It was really nice to get really fucking baked again although it wasn't the ideal scenerio I wanted to experience.

I had to do it so I didn't blow my brains out after being devastated about not getting another job after getting my hopes up waiting since late October.

[quote name='JolietJake']Does the firmware auto update if you have it online?[/QUOTE]

It is supposed to. I think it checks like every six hours or something like that. I don't plan on using BD live so I am not going to have it connected to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back