(USA/Canada)Free 400 Microsoft Points via Facebook Survey (Dead)

I thought Xbox for a second gave us nonworking codes to screw up purposely due to the abuse from some people.

[quote name='Sath666']
''Here’s your code to a bonus Dance Central 3 track from the 90s: 0000''

:(

[/QUOTE]

Would you say you were "Pwned" or "Dominated" :lol:

[quote name='chris00cm']Would you say you were "Pwned" or "Dominated" :lol:[/QUOTE]

smirk.gif

I was able to do this three more times ten minutes ago. You can only make a certain amount of accounts on FB, but somehow I was able to do more in IE using a VPN. Tried various other VPNs after and had to give it a phone number, so perhaps a combination of VPN and browser works. Just a heads up for the people who haven't been able to get it yet. Mine was loading every time...

Also, free code here. Quote to see it. ;)

[quote name='overlordmike']i never got any code from them? are they sent thru email? and how long do they take[/QUOTE]

It shoulda been a REDEEM SONG or something like that right when you finished.

Woo. got some codes. Ill admit that I havent bought MS points in about 10 months. Last time i redeemed some was from the last point exploit.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']It shoulda been a REDEEM SONG or something like that right when you finished.[/QUOTE]

I never got that option either.

The Redeem button has been gone a while as well as the "400 msp" in the text above the survey. It's quite dead.

[quote name='Blade']I was able to do this three more times ten minutes ago. You can only make a certain amount of accounts on FB, but somehow I was able to do more in IE using a VPN. Tried various other VPNs after and had to give it a phone number, so perhaps a combination of VPN and browser works. Just a heads up for the people who haven't been able to get it yet. Mine was loading every time...

Also, free code here. Quote to see it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't see anything?

Made 40 Facebook accounts got 16000 ms points omg!!! Jk haha. I'm not going to doubt someone did though.

My sister did the survey for me on her computer and gave me her code, and I did one so I got 2 codes, 800 msp. Wonder ill really get them because on Xbox.com it's screwy with the balance.

[quote name='Zekolot']http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Says its because of issues with newly added demos....[/QUOTE]

I saw that, but "redeem code" can't be used on my xbox, it won't let me sign into xbox live because it says:

"Sign in isn’t available

Sorry, we’re fixing a problem with Xbox services right now. Most of Xbox.com still works, and we'll get this right as soon as possible. Please give us a little while to work on it, then try again."

I mean that could be the potential issue, but there are all these people having issues redeeming points.

Would be nice to redeem my legit code, unless all codes are going to be dis-allowed....or we all have to sleep it off for a few hours

[quote name='franscodelamrte']I saw that, but "redeem code" can't be used on my xbox, it won't let me sign into xbox live because it says:

"Sign in isn’t available

Sorry, we’re fixing a problem with Xbox services right now. Most of Xbox.com still works, and we'll get this right as soon as possible. Please give us a little while to work on it, then try again."

I mean that could be the potential issue, but there are all these people having issues redeeming points.

Would be nice to redeem my legit code, unless all codes are going to be dis-allowed....or we all have to sleep it off for a few hours[/QUOTE]
does this affect redeeming codes thru console as well?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Made 40 Facebook accounts got 16000 ms points omg!!! Jk haha. I'm not going to doubt someone did though.
[/QUOTE] 40?! how? I MUST KNOW!

[quote name='hexa']Also, xbox is screwy because of marketplace issues and doesn't have anything to do with these codes.[/QUOTE]

I sincerely hope you're right. Although I think it's the latter. I'm sure they're investigating all these 400 msp being redeemed all of a sudden and games being purchased using those points....SHIT
This has happened before so I hope they do not take away our points nor our games

[quote name='hexa']Also, xbox is screwy because of marketplace issues and doesn't have anything to do with these codes.[/QUOTE]

Do we have any idea how long this will keep up for, just seemed like odd timing because I was on earlier and it was fine, and now the codes are down and no one can redeem.....and then there are all those reviews online mentioning that "xbox music" isn;t worth it, maybe they're deciding against it at the last second lol.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Made 40 Facebook accounts got 16000 ms points omg!!! Jk haha. I'm not going to doubt someone did though.[/QUOTE]

Lol I don't think it's possible for one person to get that many...because I tried and came out with almost half of that... :lol: It's too difficult to fool FB with VPNs and proxies.

just an update:

"XBOX LIVE Marketplace
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Xbox.com users will experience issues when attempting to purchase content and Microsoft Points, creating new accounts, or attempting to manage existing accounts

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience"

Ok guys, calm down lol

XBOX LIVE Marketplace

• Browsing the Games Marketplace
Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console

10/15/2012 6:58:05 AM PDT:We are hard at work fixing the issue with browsing newly added demos on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Thank you for your patience as we work to remedy this issue. Please check back here frequently as we will give you any new information as it becomes available.

XBOX LIVE Marketplace

• Xbox.com users will experience issues when attempting to purchase content and Microsoft Points, creating new accounts, or attempting to manage existing accounts

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

[quote name='Blade']Lol I don't think it's possible for one person to get that many...because I tried and came out with almost half of that... :lol: It's too difficult to fool FB with VPNs and proxies.[/QUOTE]

can i have a code please :lol:

I know there's a big Minecraft update that will be released in 2 hours. Wonder if that has anything to do with the problems.

Hexa, looks like we posted at the same time, just a smidge faster......

the thing is seems just like funny timing that it "happened" to go down just as they got slammed with the codes going back up after them being down for a little bit....hoping it does mean that if we did just have 1 code we were waiting to redeem, we can do so later.

Damn, missed the party :-({|=

Side note:
Its very possible to have 40 Facebook pages or even 100. But its not something that should be done in one day. Took me about a month:booty:

Im more disappointed at not being able to use my MSP right now, I got Sorry! for Hasbiro Family Game Night right away then not able to buy anything more after that.

I could give two shits about their not being codes left lol.

10/16/2012 12:07:56 AM PDT:
Hello Xbox LIVE fans, you might be having trouble when attempting to sign in, purchase content or Microsoft Points. Our engineers notified us of an issue starting at 12:00 PDT. We are working to fix this issue. Check back here in 30 minutes for updates on our work.

Well, according to them, they only found out the had a problem with sign in and points about 15 minutes ago lol

bread's done
Back