(USA/Canada)Free 400 Microsoft Points via Facebook Survey (Dead)

[quote name='chris00cm']My points are showing now![/QUOTE]

Previously earned points, or recently redeemed from the survey...and if the latter redeemed earlier or within the last hour, just because it will help others out

and redeemed through console or xbox.com (am using netflix on console, but website won't let log in)

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Previously earned points, or recently redeemed from the survey...and if the latter redeemed earlier or within the last hour, just because it will help others out[/QUOTE]

Points redeemed from survey are working. Managed to get two codes before Marketplace crashed.

The survey is still not working though. Looks like that's done.

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Previously earned points, or recently redeemed from the survey...and if the latter redeemed earlier or within the last hour, just because it will help others out[/QUOTE]

I got my points from when i redeemed them just showing.

[quote name='chris00cm']Points redeemed from survey are working. Managed to get two codes before Marketplace crashed.

The survey is still not working though. Looks like that's done.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the survey is toast I think.

[quote name='BigBob']Thank you.

Unfortunately, people aren't going to listen and keep calling it dead.[/QUOTE]

will you keep saying this a week from now?
Its obviously dead...

[quote name='WilliamRLBaker']will you keep saying this a week from now?
Its obviously dead...[/QUOTE]

Way to quote a post from over an hour ago. :applause:

Why did you quote that? He wasn't wrong at the time, the site was getting hammered and was inaccessiable, the codes were still up for whomever go through.

[quote name='Alastair']Way to quote a post from over an hour ago. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Note: AN HOUR ago not a day ago, not 2 days ago.
within the internet a server overload can be fixed quite quickly and tends to happen...An offer being dead is never fixed...

hence what I posted was sufficient.
Edit: and actually no no one was getting codes at that time if you look at whats posted after what I quoted its people that had gotten a code previously.

[quote name='WilliamRLBaker']Note: AN HOUR ago not a day ago, not 2 days ago.
within the internet a server overload can be fixed quite quickly and tends to happen...An offer being dead is never fixed...

hence what I posted was sufficient.[/QUOTE]

You quoted him trying to prove him wrong but i'm not going to argue with you. Go along about your business.

[quote name='Alastair']You quoted him trying to prove him wrong but i'm not going to argue with you. Go along about your business.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say the same thing, But didnt feel like having a argument either haha.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']My friend is saying they took his points away that he won. Anyone else encounter this? He has been known to lie.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a fabrication.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']My friend is saying they took his points away that he won. Anyone else encounter this? He has been known to lie.[/QUOTE]

so many things wrong here

[quote name='chris00cm']That sounds like a fabrication.[/QUOTE]

yah..kinda figured he was lying yet again. I'm at work and was having problems getting on the site on my phone so I asked him if he could get me a code with my dummy Facebook account. He did and sent me the code code but this was when Live was having problems. He then texts me like an hour later and said his codes wetesnt working except one which he redeemed before Live started not letting people enter codes and now he says they took the 400 points off his account.

Guess I was just hoping he was actually telling the truth.

So how do I do this? do you have to be from Canada? it is asking my Province. and the first 3 lines in enter your contact info don't say what you have to enter?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']So how do I do this? do you have to be from Canada? it is asking my Province. and the first 3 lines in enter your contact info don't say what you have to enter?[/QUOTE]

its dead.

[quote name='thegnarstar']Willing to buy the codes you guys nabbed with PayPal. Hit me up![/QUOTE]

See, I think it's fine to get them for yourself, but I don't think it's right to sell something you exploited for free to someone. But to each his own. :whistle2:s

argh, i missed it. server kept not loading/crashing for me last night. i was hoping to nab 1200 msp in order to get the borderlands 2 season pass.

Darn it, I missed it. This always happens on the one day that I forget to go to CAG. :( If anyone feels like sharing with the community, I'm accepting MSP! Thanks to anyone who sends any to me. (IF they send it to me to begin with.)

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']i got lucky and was on facebook about 5min after this post came up... got around 5000 msp between me and the wife. wow[/QUOTE]
People like you are why the rest of us missed out, and they shut it down asap.
Kudos.

[quote name='subs0nik']People like you are why the rest of us missed out, and they shut it down asap.
Kudos.[/QUOTE]Join date this month. 2 posts......... Yup.

[quote name='subs0nik']People like you are why the rest of us missed out, and they shut it down asap.
Kudos.[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you mean by "they" but the contest/quiz was allowed to run it's course until ALL the codes had been given out. At times it was slow and non-responsive due to the amount of traffic but I don't think MS or facebook or anyone tech person stepped in and put a complete halt to the promotion.

He is right in saying that people like Liquid Fusion and myself are the reason why it ended so quickly, but think about it this way: Do you think people from SlickDeals, Reddit and NeoGAF sufficed with one code each when they found out about the promotion? Anything that is exploitable will be exploited. If we didn't get the points, someone else would have and thegnarstar would have paid for them, and we would be kicking ourselves alongside you for missing out on free games.

I can justify doing it, but someone who didn't get a code can't. It's all perspective. Just be happy that fellow CAGs got them instead of SD people selling them on ebay.

[quote name='Blade']He is right in saying that people like Liquid Fusion and myself are the reason why it ended so quickly....Just be happy that fellow CAGs got them instead of SD people selling them on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're all extreamly excited you got 5000msp while others got none. congrats..............:roll:

He's kind of right though. I don't necessarily agree with hoarding all the points for yourself, but if something can be exploited, it will be. If he wouldn't have gotten all the points, someone else would have. Those who didn't get a chance to get in on this won't be able to see that perspective because they're on the outside. Anyone that got more points than them is automatically deemed a bad person. Granted this kind of logic can't be applied to other things, but it works in this case.

That's how I view it. If you don't take them somebody else will no matter how many people say it's wrong and that you should save some for other people. I didn't take part in this but in that previous exploited promo (I think it was a german cell phone company or something) I nabbed a good $100 worth of points for 10 minutes worth of work. Facebook being the entry point is the only thing that stopped me this time.

I really don't like bumping this thread because this thread is DEAD.
But REALLY somebody lock this thread, it has served its purpose.
Now its only feeding TROLLS.

NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF
[quote name='billydeewilliams']exactly. help a poor mother fucker out :lol:[/QUOTE]

This Thread is DEAD. Thank you OP but this post no longer serves a purpose

If your going to hint about stuff be subtle about it.
This is just out and out plain begging.

If you want to beg this is the thread you go to:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181388&page=90

This isn't it.

Does any know how to lock a thread or do I have to report a post for that.
Because Honestly there is too much begging going on in this post and has become a haven for trolls. Please if there is moderator out there put this thread out of its misery.

bread's done
Back