(USA/Canada)Free 400 Microsoft Points via Facebook Survey (Dead)

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Any chance of a ban if you do this a lot?[/QUOTE]

How? As far as I know a code is a code. Whoever redeems it gets it.

The exception are those bought with a stolen CC I think. Although I dont know if they ban the accounts that redeem them since people usually buy codes then sell them on ebay.

I wish I had jumped on this sooner. It seems dead now. I guess I should be content with 800 pts for free, but how often do you stumble upon a deal like this. Lesson learned...again. Be quicker!

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Any chance of a ban if you do this a lot?[/QUOTE]

It depends. I don't think you will get banned. I got mine from friends accounts. Ive been hitting up everybody on facebook I know for help with getting codes. I would suggest using the code now, before the codes start rolling over which means that its gonna start spitting out the same codes again.

Really hope I do not get banned after getting these codes. I only got 4, and i am tempted to get more, but I don't know if it is worth risking a ban....

[quote name='vantheman']Really hope I do not get banned after getting these codes. I only got 4, and i am tempted to get more, but I don't know if it is worth risking a ban....[/QUOTE]

You should be safe. Earlier this year, there was an exploit that ended up netting some folks 10,000+ MSP. I never heard of any bans from that. That being said, do the honorable thing and stop now.

Ha, the quiz no longer awards you MSP. It now just says "Answer 5 quick questions to discover which Dance Decade you belong to!" and there's no redeem song button. Move along, folks, this deal is dead.

got 2 and then the site started loading REALLY slow, probably a sign I should call it quits. 800 free MSP is still a great deal thanks OP!!!!

[quote name='Tsel']Ha, the quiz no longer awards you MSP. It now just says "Answer 5 quick questions to discover which Dance Decade you belong to!" and there's no redeem song button. Move along, folks, this deal is dead.[/QUOTE]

I just did it successfully three times in a row.

[quote name='KanYozakura']I just did it successfully three times in a row.[/QUOTE]

Try it now. There's no redeem song button on my end, nor does it mention anything about MSP anymore.

[quote name='vantheman']Yeah, we should stop and let some people who are sleeping right now get a chance in the morning lol[/QUOTE]
Lol.

EDIT: Weird, I refreshed and it's reverted back to the usual. Guess I'll get this code after all.

[quote name='Tsel']Try it now. There's no redeem song button on my end, nor does it mention anything about MSP anymore.

Lol.

EDIT: Weird, I refreshed and it's reverted back to the usual. Guess I'll get this code after all.[/QUOTE]

lol wow, I must've got the very last of the codes then. Glad I stayed up on this forum instead of sleeping! :cool:

Looks like I just missed it, bah. Clicked redeemed code and everything and got no such message :(

Thanks for the heads up anyways OP!

I got one a few minutes ago and it was being really slow. Trying to get one on another account right now but it is being super slow... Might be dead...might just be too much traffic.

I used the link in the first post. I did have to reload a few times because the site is having issues. Looks like it is still going...I got the redeem code button to appear, now if only it would give me a code...

[quote name='GUNNM']Every asshole with an xbox and facebook is trying to access it just keep reloading.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks just making sure I was doing it right..Just wnt my 400msp to use on happy wars lol

People are just saying it's dead because they don't understand what overloading a server looks like.

[quote name='BigBob']People are just saying it's dead because they don't understand what overloading a server looks like.[/QUOTE]

Its dead ;)
I think most people know what a overloaded server looks like.

[quote name='Wario64']seems like it's dead now. page doesn't load. or just dying.[/QUOTE]

Because there are thousands, tens of thousands of people trying to get codes.

Where are they sending the codes? I'm pretty sure I did it right. It showed 5 questions and said I was done. Asked me to share with Friends. Did I miss something?

The facebook part is just a frame of: http://www.dancecentral3contest.com/you-rather/
You can already be signed into facebook and then go to that link for the code; I've had a little more success with that link that through facebook.

Also, you will not get banned for using multiple codes, points from contests never land anyone in hot water. Heck, even stolen/generated codes people buy for cheap through eBay and the such won't get you in trouble. (Though I do not advocate the latter)

bread's done
Back