(USA/Canada)Free 400 Microsoft Points via Facebook Survey (Dead)

[quote name='Wario64']I haven't been able to load it like in the past 10 minutes[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't been able to load it either. 14 times for this fake digital currency is good enough, right? I mean, we do live in Capitalist America...

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, I haven't been able to load it either. 14 times for this fake digital currency is good enough, right? I mean, we do live in Capitalist America...[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm very happy with what I got.

That would be the ideal choice, however FB doesn't seem to be sending out texts or calls. I've been trying to get it to send a text for the last hour.

Thanks OP! Managed to get one an hour ago and no hassle. I shared with my friends and they are getting timed out pages and slow loading. Hopefully they'll get one.

[quote name='Alastair']It's not dead, the server is just overloaded calm the fuck down.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Unfortunately, people aren't going to listen and keep calling it dead.

I got my code on Chrome with no add-ons. I got through on Firefox which has ad-blocker installed and it didn't give me a code. Maybe that?

I got one about ten minutes ago...and now I can't make anymore FB accounts. Thanks for the thread, OP. I just scored a good $60 worth of MSP in an hour and a half.

[quote name='Blade']I got one about ten minutes ago...and now I can't make anymore FB accounts. Thanks for the thread, OP. I just scored a good $60 worth of MSP in an hour and a half.[/QUOTE]

What in the... How can you even make that many Facebook accounts?

Starting to get bummed out :/

Been hammering refresh for about 2 hours now to no avail.

Really want the BL2 premier club pack since I got screwed out of it at launch >.

[quote name='Blade']I got one about ten minutes ago...and now I can't make anymore FB accounts. Thanks for the thread, OP. I just scored a good $60 worth of MSP in an hour and a half.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you could have just posted to say you got "One" and not bragged about how you contributed to exploiting something, when so many people won't get anything, probably ever for that matter, since most companies are going to stop doing things like this.....fist the EA debacle this weekend, and now this Dance Central crud.

Listen, I get this is "cheap ass gamer", we all like a good deal, but this site...well I am pretty sure it doesn't condone bragging about exploits like this. They have it set up so people can't trade items that can easily be spammed, and the majority of people look down on those who do.

[quote name='Calinks']I filled it out just now but I don't see anything about a music code.[/QUOTE]

Same. Did this on two accounts, two different emails, and two different browsers. Where is this code coming up from?

[quote name='franscodelamrte']a friend told me he got a code, but tried to redeem it on xbox, but it says live is down, xbox.com is down too....they're probably looking into it[/QUOTE]

I was able to get the first code no problem, but upon trying to insert a 2nd code, firefox was trying to tell me the security certificate was no longer valid, so not sure what's going on there.

And instead of telling me my points total, it's saying "check balance".

bread's done
Back