[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently none of you read the OP or the website that you fuckin' bought it from. Just chill the heck out:

EXPECT A DELAY AS TEAM SAUGAGAMERS WAS IN LOS ANGELES FOR PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS AUG 22-26. WE DID NOT ANTICIPATE SONY TO INCREASE THE PRICE SO QUICKLY. RUMOURS WERE FOR OCTOBER/NOVEMBER. HOWEVER, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WANT TO INCREASE IT FOR SEPTEMBER. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE DELAY. ALL ORDERS WILL BE HONOURED AND THE PRICING WILL REMAIN THE SAME. ORDERS ARE SET TO BE COMPLETED AND CAUGHT UP BY END OF THE WEEK.

You feel dirty for using a code on a price they're more than willing to honor? GTFO this site please :speaktothehand:
Somebody is ill-informed.

And I felt so dirty using SLICK I had to wash my hands after I put down my order.

In case anyone is looking for subs...we have them but don't expect them to be delivered quickly. By Friday night or earlier if you order now!

Maybe because you linked a credit card to your account and not a bank account?

I used my Paypal balance, and I definitely wasn't charged a fee.
I wasn't charged for foreign transaction because I linked my paypal with Discover which doesn't charge foreign tx fee.

If you didn't say so, I would not even know they're foreign (they said they were in Los Angeles doing promotion in email, might be a vacation LOL)

I wasn't charged for foreign transaction because I linked my paypal with Discover which doesn't charge foreign tx fee.
If you didn't say so, I would not even know they're foreign (they said they were in Los Angeles doing promotion in email, might be a vacation LOL)
Their name and the maple leaf logo aren't tipoffs?

Has anyone received their's yet? Going on 48 hours and I haven't... Then again, I know they said they're busy...

In case anyone is looking for subs...we have them but don't expect them to be delivered quickly. By Friday night or earlier if you order now!

Well I went out on a limb and bought 2 years just now for PS+. Never used you guys before but Im giving it a chance.

My first time trying this site as well. Ordered a year of PS+ since mine ends in March. $38.99 after coupon THANKYOU.

as much as i want to get in on this deal b4 the price hike, i can't. unless there is a pay by credit card option, i'm not about sign in via paypal to make a payment. i'll take a $38 price hike over 2 yrs and hope there's a future sale. this site looks shady as fuck.  

Ordered 1 year.

unless there is a pay by credit card option, i'm not about sign in via paypal to make a payment.
You have it backwards. It's safer to pay through PP than directly with a CC. With PP, the merchant never gets your CC info. PP also has buyer protection.

You have it backwards. It's safer to pay through PP than directly with a CC. With PP, the merchant never gets your CC info. PP also has buyer protection.
Don't really want to debate you on this subject but paypal is not as safe as you think. it's like using a debit card, paypal is link to your bank acct. with a cc, you can always dispute any charges and even take it to small claims court to have it dismiss. i would advise you to look into this as it may save you alot of stress and headache in the future.

Don't really want to debate you on this subject but paypal is not as safe as you think. it's like using a debit card, paypal is link to your bank acct. with a cc, you can always dispute any charges and even take it to small claims court to have it dismiss. i would advise you to look into this as it may save you alot of stress and headache in the future.
At least they can't use the paypal information obtained, which is only an email, to make other payments unless they can hack into your paypal account (which they can just try any email list they can buy from elsewhere)

I've seen a few false credit card charge attempts, but never seen false paypal charges is over 15 years I've been using it and I used that for ebay on international purchases all the time.

However, I do agree when there is a dispute, credit card companies handle that better, while for paypal payment, you'd better dispute directly to the credit card used for the paypal.

Or you could provide the proof to back up what youre saying. Anyone can just make claims on the internet with their armchair degree.

At least they can't use the paypal information obtained, which is only an email, to make other payments unless they can hack into your paypal account (which they can just try any email list they can buy from elsewhere)

I've seen a few false credit card charge attempts, but never seen false paypal charges is over 15 years I've been using it and I used that for ebay on international purchases all the time.

However, I do agree when there is a dispute, credit card companies handle that better, while for paypal payment, you'd better dispute directly to the credit card used for the paypal.
I agree with this but as mentioned, unless they got your email, not to mention passcode, paypal is pretty safe. Wouldn't call it the end all, be all but if they have enough info to crack into your account to order whatever then paypal is really the last of your worries. You've fucked up somewhere pretty bad if they have this much info on you.

as much as i want to get in on this deal b4 the price hike, i can't. unless there is a pay by credit card option, i'm not about sign in via paypal to make a payment. i'll take a $38 price hike over 2 yrs and hope there's a future sale. this site looks shady as fuck.
These guys have been around for awhile and have been on cag for awhile I think we can trust them. Used my code and it worked fine

Got my 1 yr code within 24 hours and redeemed fine. Good experience and a nice deal to find right before the price increase ^^

I ordered 1 year with the "SLICK" code on Tue, received the email yesterday and it worked fine. Thanks OP and other fella for mentioning the "Slick" promo code since I didn't have enough money to afford 2 years right now. But this is good, it puts me out to 2018 to give me a little more time to catch up on my tremendous backlog of PS Plus games back from when they were actually giving good games. It would be nice with the price hike if they would do like MS GwG and just let you own the damn games; but I doubt that happens.

Not sure if you can place multiple orders, using different promo codes each time, but between this thread and the other thread and the code listed on the item page on the SaugaGamers site, here are the discounts:

THANKYOU is $5 off 1

SUMMER is $4.50 off 1

SLICK is $5.10 off 1

WINNING is $6 off of an order of $75 or more

If you were buying 2 and if placing separate orders is allowed, then placing an order with SLICK and another with THANKYOU would be better than using WINNING with 2 on a single order.

Got mine in about 2.5 hours.  Order placed tonight at 9:24pm est and received at 11:55pm. 

Hmm... Ordered almost 6 hours ago. Whats the time line on this to get a code? Was hoping to hop on this night with some friends as my ps plus expired.

For what it's worth, I just bought a year of PSN from gameflip.com for 39. Doing so set off a 5 dollar promo which I then applied to another year of PSN (total 34 dollars).

For what it's worth, I just bought a year of PSN from gameflip.com for 39. Doing so set off a 5 dollar promo which I then applied to another year of PSN (total 34 dollars).
Nice. I wish I would have known about this before I ordered from sauga. I still haven't received my code.

I finally got a message from them, but it's not a code. It's them asking me to call a number and confirm that I want the code or it will be cancelled. Is this normal? I haven't read anywhere on this thread of this happening.

Every now and then we will do a random verification on an order. Also, if an international customer orders and puts in a North American address it flags in our system. Another flag would be if an invalid/incorrect phone number is entered.
I finally got a message from them, but it's not a code. It's them asking me to call a number and confirm that I want the code or it will be cancelled. Is this normal? I haven't read anywhere on this thread of this happening.
Sounds like they do occasional verification on their end. Guessing it's to prevent bots from taking advantage of the offer and verifying you're human. I wouldn't be worried about it =P

Sounds like they do occasional verification on their end. Guessing it's to prevent bots from taking advantage of the offer and verifying you're human. I wouldn't be worried about it =P
Thanks for the info. Eased my mind a little. I called and they told they wanted to verify that it was me ordering and they said they would send my code within the hour. Thanks again

bread's done
Back