Video Game addict test

I am 88% Video Game Addict.
You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

I think I am a sad sad little man but I don't care. Video Games are the meaning of life.

I am a servant of the games they ownz me. teh l33t gaming world. This is probably gonna bite me in the butt later on in life, but for now I'm off to play some more.

I am 38% Video Game Addict
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

I am 56% Video Game Addict

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

The funny thing is that I play my games mostly at night to pass time away when I can't sleep. But I guess I am more than 56% if you include the time that I spend reading about games on this site.

testimage.aspx

I am 50% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

I am 69% Video Game Addict. (69 baby!)

I am 78% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I turn it off sometimes :(. I never would have thought I would have scored so high, but then again if my GF isn't around and I don't have any work to do I startup the game. Hmm.... maybe I do have a problem.... Oh well, it could be worse.

I am 51% Video Game Addict.

I am 73% Video Game Addict.

I put work and school and books and martial arts before games! Games is only 5th on my priority list!!! I am not a video game addict :sad:

I am 69% Video Game Addict.

ANYBODY GET 100% YET?! (legitimately...)

I am 28% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

I am 50% Video Game Addict.

:shock:

"I am 92% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change."

I am 40% Video Game Addict.

I am 77% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!

I am 76% Video Game Addict.

I think what got me was writing the ZOE2 FAQ. Otherwise I don't think I'm much of a game junkie.

52%

I party and get wasted as much as I do stuff regarding games. That's not bad, except it totals what, 104% of my life? LOL

I am 52% videogame addict...

uh oh... I have a videogame problem!

Video games are a big portion of you life, maybe to big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. GO OUTSIDE!

uh oh, looks like I have a problem... I might need to seek help!..... Nah, I will seek advice from Dr. Mary Jane WD

I am 51% Video Game Addict.

I am 76% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
--

About right for my summer routine-- I work in a college town that becomes a ghost town as soon as the semester is over, All I do is work and then play games, and drink with people and play games.

I am 64% Video Game Addict.

I am 41% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games
You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor

I am 74% Video Game Addict.

I got a 47% on this quiz. I didn't think I was going to get that high, but seeing on this thread that people are getting in 70+ range, I think that I'm alright.

52%

I think my stack of vintage systems and that I've written a walk-through is what set me over the top.

Looks like that quiz only has two categories? Under and over 50%? Too bad - they could have gotten a bit more creative and set up 5+ levels.

I am 53% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside

pfff outside is for losers.

55% - I didn't think I was going to get that high, buy oh well. I'm just glad it wasn't like in the higher percentile, no offense to the people who did.;)

i got liek about 30 something. but i really expected to get a lot higher. IT's like if you have a decent social life you arnt an addict. which i think is false. but ah, i passed the test so i can't wait to show my gf i'm not addicted.

I am 33% Video Game Addict.
I Play a Few Video Games

57% Videogame Addict

ROFL

I am 58% Video Game Addict.

That actually sounds reasonable for me. I thought it was going be a slightly lower though around 50-54 percent. Still not bad. Probably had to do that I have vintage systems and collect them/for them. Also, I really really don't want to go outside here since just the walk to the car can kill you, let alone being in one. I mean, it's something like 105 degrees here with some areas being even higher, not to mention the lack of anything to do here other than gamble and pay high prices to eat, go to the strip, etc.

I am 72% Video Game Addict.

Screw this, I have a tan.

bread's done
Back