Walmart 15$ game bins (YMMV?)

Pav

CAGiversary!
Stopped by local Walmart and found their usual blu ray dump bins full of games marked at 15$

It looks like every console.

Xenoblade 3ds

hatsune miku 3ds

tales of xillia 1 and 2

LBX 3ds

kirby rainbow curse wii u

Shovel Knight multiple consoles

Devil survivor 2  3ds

and more.

[attachment=25306:20170128_133121.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed RE5 for Ps4 for $10

There were a bunch not mentioned here yet.these were notables.

Fire Emblem 3DS the newer one $20

Bravely Second $20

Scribblenauts (Wii U) $15

Dead Rising 2 (XB1) $10

Witcher 3 (XB1) $20

MGSV complete edition (XB1) $25

Sunset Overdrive $11

Halo 3 ODsT (360) $3

Red Dead Redemption with all dlc (360) $10

Metal Gear Rising (360) $7

RE5 (Ps4) $10

Wolfenstein NO (Ps4) $10

The Order 1886 $9

Mirrors Edge (Ps4) $10

Telltales: Borderlands (Ps4) $10

Deadpool (PS4) $15

Going to hit up some more after work tomorrow to see what else is out there

They put out more today, so I grabbed some more to flip to GS. Surprisingly, what was there already hadn't been picked over.
Which walmart is that?
wr2HzMK.jpg
San jose

Hit up Walmart again tonight, came out with DBZ Extreme Butoden for $7 and Duck Dynasty on 3ds for $3. Only bought Duck Dynasty to get a cheap replacement case for my copy of A Link Between Worlds.

As of this morning, I've seen many Wal Marts around me update prices to reflect some clearance stuff. Not in clearance bins, but just some older games with red prices behind the case.

XB1 games I noticed:

Sunset Overdrive $9

Duck Dynasty $5

Sherlock Holmes $7

Game of Thrones $15

NBA Live 15 $7

Also, Michael Jackson for Kinect (360) was $3.

My Walmart either sells out immediately when games go on clearance, or the employees are savvy enough to grab them when they do. All I ever see on clearance there are rock band and guitar hero track packs.
I haven't seen any clearance racks around Austin. I've seen the games mentioned here. I haven't had the employees check prices.

PS4

Rocket League Collector's Edition - $10

Assassin's Creed Chronicles - $10

DiRT Rally - $10

ArcaniA - $5

XB1

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - $10

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - $10

Wii U

The Wonderful 101 - $10

Vita

Freedom Wars - $5

PC

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $5

Rocket League Collector's Edition - $10

Grabbed two DOA5 on XB1 and DS2 SOTFS all $7 each
I forgot you were in Austin. We need to work together, lol. Anyway, I hit up the Walmart off mopac/brodie area yesterday. They did have a small clearance endcap but it was mostly all last generation PS3/360 stuff, everything was mostly marked down to 10 bucks. Borderlands the pre-sequel, Darksiders 2, and some other crapola. No Shovel Knights, Zombie Army Trilogies, or anything for the Wii U.

I forgot you were in Austin. We need to work together, lol. Anyway, I hit up the Walmart off mopac/brodie area yesterday. They did have a small clearance endcap but it was mostly all last generation PS3/360 stuff, everything was mostly marked down to 10 bucks. Borderlands the pre-sequel, Darksiders 2, and some other crapola. No Shovel Knights, Zombie Army Trilogies, or anything for the Wii U.
I went to Kyle last night and got the DOA's and Dark SOuls 2. Went to the Brodie one at lunch and didn't find much (like you just said ;D)

I need to see if the local Walmart has Hatsune Miku for 3DS and Project X Zone 2.  I'd gladly pick those up.

Wonderful 101 @ $10 would likely be great to hang on to for a future resell.

The Buda one has a bunch of the listed games here(not 3ds ones) in the case, not marked down. They should come up lower I think

I think I may of found an easier way to see what your store has on clearance with pricing. In the Walmart app click search then click over to at your store. I searched Wii U and found that they had Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $25 in stock and Xenoblade Chronicles X for $30 at a nearby store. 

I'm thrilled right now, found a $100 Vita Slim at my Walmart, only one there (brickseek said they didn't have any).  It was on top on PS4s at the bottom of the game case

I went to 3 Walmart's last night. All of the previously mentioned games were regular price, but I did find Terraria on Vita for $9 and SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (w/ soundtrack and decals) on 3ds for $19.93.

I think I may of found an easier way to see what your store has on clearance with pricing. In the Walmart app click search then click over to at your store. I searched Wii U and found that they had Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $25 in stock and Xenoblade Chronicles X for $30 at a nearby store.
Looks like this works beautifully. Good stuff.

Local Walmart had a small amount..ended up with

Wii U

Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric - $7

XB1

Darksiders II DE - $5

Prison Architect - $5

Assassin's Cress Syndicate - $5

Cabela's African Adventures - $10

Also saw these but didn't grab:

Wii U

Pikmin 3 - $10

Zelda WW - $20

Wii

Super Mario Galaxy - $10

Smash Bros Brawl - $15

Ugh my Walmart doesn't have anything according to brickseek. I work a half a mile away but I usually do anything I can to avoid that store.

Everyone I went to high school with seems to live there, and they've all lost a tooth and birthed a baby at a 1:1 ratio.

Edit: the app confirms it, but I'm gonna go anyway. Maybe I can get some ice cream to ease my sadness.

Your mileage may vary, indeed. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was still around $40 (I asked, they scanned it), but I did snap up a PS4 version of Dead or Alive 5 for seven dollars. And oh yeah, Sonic All Stars-Racing Transformed on Xbox 360 for five dollars, which is better than the fifteen it cost during last week's Xbox Live sale. Nogales sucks for these kinds of deals, but if you look hard enough, you'll come across some gems.

And yeah, I found 3DS Duck Dynasty for three dollars (and the PS4 version for five), but I'm not going to do that to myself.

Your mileage may vary, indeed. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was still around $40 (I asked, they scanned it), but I did snap up a PS4 version of Dead or Alive 5 for seven dollars. And oh yeah, Sonic All Stars-Racing Transformed on Xbox 360 for five dollars, which is better than the fifteen it cost during last week's Xbox Live sale. Nogales sucks for these kinds of deals, but if you look hard enough, you'll come across some gems.

And yeah, I found 3DS Duck Dynasty for three dollars (and the PS4 version for five), but I'm not going to do that to myself.
Should grab Xeno 3dS anyways......it's OOP and almost at no stores anymore (ANY stores, not just walmart)

Went back to the first store and grabbed these:

Shadow Warrior (XB1) $5

Wolflenstein: Old Blood (XB1) $7

Tales from the Borderlands (Ps4) $10

Electronics guy also told me the manager was going to be bringing more out tomorrow so theres hope these stores will get more clearance :)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is definitely not one of the majority nationwide clearance titles. Only 6% of stores have it discounted. 11 stores near me have it for $39.96 and one had it for $10.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43091593

Looks like Minecraft (Vita/digital copy) is one of those nearly universal clearance items. $5 at every store near me except for one.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=39127355
Has anyone tried buying a game full price and then return/rebuy at a discounted store? I have 2 store 25 miles away that say Xenoblade is $5, but all the stores around me are full price.

Has anyone tried buying a game full price and then return/rebuy at a discounted store? I have 2 store 25 miles away that say Xenoblade is $5, but all the stores around me are full price.
I've done it with hard drives. Takes a while to explain return-rebuy to the CS person

Despite brickseek showing a local store having 0 copies(except Kirby) but listing the clearance prices, I was able to find the following today for the Wii U.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $15(had 3 copies of this)

Hyrule Warriors - $30

Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric - $7

Shovel Knight - $7

Could not find Divinity Original Sin Ed. for the PS4 despite brickseek showing 3 copies in stock. 

Ok so I hit the same store 3 times now and its produced and they did in fact put out new stuff after the employee said they would,,,

Grabbed MGSV The Definitive Experience XB1 $13

Dead Island 1&2 Definitive Edition PS4  $10

The Wolf Among Us PS4 $8

There was a ton of other good stuff but I only had a few minutes....   

Xenoblade Chronicles X Wii U $16

Technomance XB1 $10

Telltale Games Batman XB1 $10

the witcher 3 Xb1/PS4 $15

Muramasa Wii $20

And more.....

I have to get back there

Man I would love that Quantum Break CE

Edit: 

Saw Amazon has it for $23.** so not a huge deal. Still want it though.

Went to a different store tonight and found a couple of other games. All at $7 each.

Dark Souls II(XO) - 2 copies, 1 tagged $7 and the other $19.88. Asked for the $7 one and it rang up $19.88 but got an override for the lower price

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood(XO) - they had copies for both XO and PS4 but went with the XO since it was actually tagged $7

Zombie Army Trilogy(PS4) - not tagged, but did a quick check on brickseek after seeing someone else mention it being cheap

There were probably some other cheap titles to be had as they had a ton of games for the XO, 360, PS3 and PS4 lined across the bottom of the glass cases. While most weren't marked with a price, quite a few were tagged $19.88 and even noticed a couple of $9 titles(NBA16 was one), but there were way too many to stand and check each one on brickseek. 

Wasted an hour of my time driving to 2 Walmart stores looking for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition PS4. Brickseek says 5 & 8 at each store, but I couldn't find a copy of it. eh whatever.

Here is some games I saw:

edd81681a8.jpg
edd8265090.jpg

God, can this please be my Walmart?????

Mine is horrendous, I found about 12 copies of Assassins Creed III Liberation and CoD: Declassified for Vita, those were the only two...and they were $15...

Went to a different store tonight and found a couple of other games. All at $7 each.

Dark Souls II(XO) - 2 copies, 1 tagged $7 and the other $19.88. Asked for the $7 one and it rang up $19.88 but got an override for the lower price
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood(XO) - they had copies for both XO and PS4 but went with the XO since it was actually tagged $7
Zombie Army Trilogy(PS4) - not tagged, but did a quick check on brickseek after seeing someone else mention it being cheap

There were probably some other cheap titles to be had as they had a ton of games for the XO, 360, PS3 and PS4 lined across the bottom of the glass cases. While most weren't marked with a price, quite a few were tagged $19.88 and even noticed a couple of $9 titles(NBA16 was one), but there were way too many to stand and check each one on brickseek.
Its quicker to throw a bunch in a cart and go find the closest price checker.

I'm not sure if this goes here but my Walmart in Ohio had some Lego Nexo Knights on clearance for $7. Lance is the only character name i remember... sorry was running through really fast.

Here's what I grabbed the other day

Dark Souls 2 :ps4: - $7

ScreamRide :xb1: - $9

Duck Dynasty :ps3: - $3

Beyond Two Souls :ps3: - $5

NHL 15 :360: - $7

Grabbed a bunch of $3 games and 2 guides for $1.

[attachment=25384:IMG_9647.JPG][attachment=25385:IMG_9648.JPG][attachment=25386:IMG_9649.JPG]

Hey, your receipt looks like mine did a few weeks ago. Congrats on the $3 games. Did you get as much of a rush while buying those $3 games as I did?
Yeah it was awesome. Early November I found a large selection of PS4 and Xbox One games for $5 and thought I'd never beat that. Guess I was wrong :)

bread's done
Back