Walmart 15$ game bins (YMMV?)

Pav

CAGiversary!
Stopped by local Walmart and found their usual blu ray dump bins full of games marked at 15$

It looks like every console.

Xenoblade 3ds

hatsune miku 3ds

tales of xillia 1 and 2

LBX 3ds

kirby rainbow curse wii u

Shovel Knight multiple consoles

Devil survivor 2  3ds

and more.

[attachment=25306:20170128_133121.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a copy of Xenoblade for 3DS at their Wal-Mart on clearance, I would be grateful if you could pick it up for me. If pay shipping and a tip for your trouble.

If anyone has a copy of Xenoblade for 3DS at their Wal-Mart on clearance, I would be grateful if you could pick it up for me. If pay shipping and a tip for your trouble.
Nintendo has them in stock on their website.

Edit: Nevermind. OOS

Last edited by a moderator:
I could send you one, but it has a dent in the front cover. Also cost $39 before tax. :/

Nothing locslly, don't feel like wasting time going to any others.

Loads of 2-3 year old guides at $10.
Loads of 2-3 year old ps3/360 sports and kids and Kinect games at $10.

All kinds of game figures for too much.

They should just haul it all to the trash.

Found a slim 500GB PS3 for $149. Not sure if I should get it though. Also found a few more titles not yet mentioned.

3DS
$10
Puzzle & Dragons SMB Edition
Sega 3D Classics Collection

PS4
$10
Robinson: The Journey
Star Ocean
Mirror's Edge

Xbox One
$10
PES 2017 Soccer
F1 2016 LE

Wii U
$10
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Xbox 360
$10
DragonBall Xenoverse XV

Seeing a TON of Gianna Sisters Wii U being sold on ebay for $15, I'm going to assume it's a $3-$7 game at Wal-Mart.

I love capitalism.  Since there are a million wal-marts and a million resellers everyone is undercutting each other on ebay for that whole $5 profit.

Sooo... After picking up PS4 AC : Ezio Collection for $16 at Target, dropped by the local Walmart, where they had no new editions to the bargain bin. But, I did notice that they had remnants of AC : America Collection (III / Freedom Cry HD / Black Flag) and AC : Rogue for 360 on the shelves, labeled as AC : Chronicles for $39.99.

I asked the clerk to price-check and they came up as 19.96 or something. However, when I showed her that a local Walmart was clearing them out for $9 on brickseek, she was kind enough to price match for me. Here's to hoping AC III & Rogue are added to XB1 BC soon. =)

Saw a number of the same games with same prices at various stores around GA.  Brickseek seems to be accurate on pricing, but not always quantity so I would just go and check if Brickseek says it is discounted.  Going to keep checking myself.

Notables that haven't been mentioned I think (all $10 or under)

Wasteland 2 Directors :xb1: - SKU 46388830

Dying Light Following Enhanced :xb1: - 49593188

Fable Anniversay :360: - 34193599

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate :360: - 32427701

Remember Me :360: - 21630191

Puppeteer :ps3:  - 23653128

Thanks for the heads up on the clearance. The Shovel Knight 3DS that I saw at a nearby Walmart a few weeks ago was gone, sadly, so I ended up grabbing the Wii U version for $7 instead.

Also saw Tearaway Vita for $10 and J-Stars Victory VS+ for $7. Don't know if those are good deals or not, but I haven't seen anybody else mention them.

Found two copies of PS4 Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition for $15 each at one location (was in store, but not on Brickseek.)
SKU 44909293

The other stores I visited only had the Limited edition, also $15.

VM

No bins at my Walmart, and no copies of a lot of games I would have wanted (DOA5, Dark Souls II, Transformers: Devastation), but I did snag Giana Sisters and Shovel Knight on 3DS for $7 a pop.

I checked both Persona Q and Devil Survivor 2, but they scanned at $30 and $20 respectively.

bread's done
Back