Walmart 15$ game bins (YMMV?)

Pav

CAGiversary!
Stopped by local Walmart and found their usual blu ray dump bins full of games marked at 15$

It looks like every console.

Xenoblade 3ds

hatsune miku 3ds

tales of xillia 1 and 2

LBX 3ds

kirby rainbow curse wii u

Shovel Knight multiple consoles

Devil survivor 2  3ds

and more.

[attachment=25306:20170128_133121.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking to trade for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens for 360? I'm not selling anything, but I'd be up for a swap for anything I don't already have.

Here's what I've gotten so far....and this has been during the last 2 weeks. Some of these just appear out of nowhere. Shovel Knight appeared today even though it wasn't there yesterday, so it's worth going to Wal Mart multiple times.

Shovel Knight 3dS ($7)

Shadow Warrior XB1 ($7)

NBA Live 15 XB1 ($3)

Sniper 3 XB1 ($9)

Cabela XB1 ($9)

Back to the Future XB1 ($7)

Here's what I've gotten so far....and this has been during the last 2 weeks. Some of these just appear out of nowhere. Shovel Knight appeared today even though it wasn't there yesterday, so it's worth going to Wal Mart multiple times.

Shovel Knight 3dS ($7)
Shadow Warrior XB1 ($7)
NBA Live 15 XB1 ($3)
Sniper 3 XB1 ($9)
Cabela XB1 ($9)
Back to the Future XB1 ($7)
Sku on cabela and sniper?

Found a couple of Mega Man Legacy copies for the XO tonight. There was no tag on the shelf, but brickseek says it should be $7. I passed as I don't have any interest in that game.

Found a couple of Mega Man Legacy copies for the XO tonight. There was no tag on the shelf, but brickseek says it should be $7. I passed as I don't have any interest in that game.
That's not bad for $7. Probably destined to be $15-$20 since it comes with some stickers and a neat little boss cheat sheet. Plus, the digital version came out months prior so I doubt they made a lot of physical copies.

No bins at my Walmart, and no copies of a lot of games I would have wanted (DOA5, Dark Souls II, Transformers: Devastation), but I did snag Giana Sisters and Shovel Knight on 3DS for $7 a pop.

I checked both Persona Q and Devil Survivor 2, but they scanned at $30 and $20 respectively.
Keep in mind that they don't have to be in bins. Just compile a lot of all the games people have mentioned here. A lot of Wal Mart stores haven't even updated the prices. I went to 5 Wal Marts this week. They all had Xenoblade for the Wii U but only 1 of them had the $30 sticker out

Keep in mind that they don't have to be in bins. Just compile a lot of all the games people have mentioned here. A lot of Wal Mart stores haven't even updated the prices. I went to 5 Wal Marts this week. They all had Xenoblade for the Wii U but only 1 of them had the $30 sticker out
$30 wow I got mine at a store for $16

Just used brick seeker to check Persona stock and it only showed two stores, both having 0 stock. I could have sworn I had seen it at one of the Walmarts not listed.

Went to my Walmart and a found a couple of deals: Shin Megami Apocalypse and Bravely Second both $20, Project X Zone 2 and Wonderful 101 both $10. Wasn't able to find Tokyo Sessions for $20 but I might ask if I go back. Not sure if any of them are worth the pick up but the more I think about it the more I feel like going back.

Found one Uncharted PS4 controller inside the glass case last night for $30. Could have been more of them but they had the case stuffed so full of nothing but other PS4 controllers it was hard to see all of them. Asked the guy to price check it for me but instead of using the register he gets his buddy beside of him to check the website on the guys phone.  :wall: After some back and forth discussion I told them I wanted it despite their saying it was going to come up 55.96. They were shocked when the price came up $30. 

They also had a table full of games(mainly old pc, PS3 and various used) with a sign saying 50% off. Found a new copy of Animal Crossing City Folk(Nintendo Select packaging) for $7.50 after 50% off. Not sure what the running joke of Corey in the House games is, but they had a few copies of it and Duck Dynasty on various platforms. 

Wish we had a master list of games spotted with prices and skus
892440.jpg

I found Shovel Knight and Divinity: Original Sin both on PS4 for $7 each. They were marked as $20 in the display and I asked an employee if he can check on the prices and sure enough, they were both $7 each.

Just used brick seeker to check Persona stock and it only showed two stores, both having 0 stock. I could have sworn I had seen it at one of the Walmarts not listed.
I don't think Brickseek is overly reliable for these clearance games. A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a copy of Mario and Sonic at the Rio Games and Brickseek said the only place that had any was a Walmart a half hour away that had a few copies for $45, so I went and found them on a shelf with other cheap games. Then the next morning I went to my local Walmart and guess what I found on the cheap shelf. So just because it doesn't show up on Brickseek doesn't mean it's not there.

Wish we had a master list of games spotted with prices and skus
Depending on the game, should at least see $15 on most finds in this thread. Been to a lot of stores and some have more stock or older titles than others. Seen nearly every title in this thread for under $10, but prices can vary. Just look for a huge bin. If find any of the titles in this thread just find a scanner and look up the price. Some titles are cheap everywhere; others aren't yet cheap enough - just depends on the specific store.

Brickseek is usually correct on the price if you want to check some games beforehand. You can just type in the name to find the SKU. It's been nearly a month though so most of the more popular games are gone already.

Not a fan of posting lists like that anyway because some douche will repost it on another deals site and there won't be any games left for any CAGs. So make your own list for yourself. No good can come from compiling and posting a list like that here.
Agreed. Even though some (lurker or not) CAGs are possibly those douches.

If someone wants a deal, then they have to read back. This thread is not that long.

Oh, yeah, that's what I did. The games I ended up snagging were behind the glass.

one of the wally's i dont normally hit around me, had talos principle ps4 for 15 and terraria vita for 9.

I almot got terraria, but am focusing my vita buying on LRG game releases now.  And already had talos.

Found but passed on a lone copy of Shadow Warrior PS4 for $7. Also found a couple Kirby series Amiibo's for $5(Waddle Dee and Meta Knight). Kirby was still full price.

Anyone have the SKU's for Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4) and Shovel Knight (3DS)?

Scrolled through a few pages but didn't see em.

Anyone have the SKU's for Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4) and Shovel Knight (3DS)?

Scrolled through a few pages but didn't see em.
For future reference you can search for most SKUs on the Brickseek site.

Go here for Walmart:

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/

Click on the "search here" link above where you enter your zip.

Shovel Knight comes up without issue:

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46007808

SKU: 46007808

Zombie Army Trilogy comes up, but they have two SKUs listed in the search for the PS4 version, so try both and look for one that shows $7 as the price. This would be the right one:

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46007806

SKU: 46007806

Thank you sir. I was under the impression that you could only search by partial numbers and not names (letters). I probably got it confused with one of the inventory systems we use at my work. 

my wal marts suck these days.

i really wish wal mart was at least half way consistent with this crap. i'd love to raid their 20 dollar game pile if they reduced that stuff to 5 or less bucks where it belongs. stuff that sits there for years and years.

I had a list of about 30 games, all priced, until I accidentally hit the backspace key out of this text box. I'm sorry, I'm not typing it all up again - at least not til i go back next week to see if anything else has been added or is gone. You'll have to search on your own.

There are great prices on (these were all in-stock when I went Tuesday of this week):

Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Order, Knack, Technomancer, Carmageddon, MGSV:Definitive, Battleborn, Killzone Shadowfall, Duck Dynasty, Prison Architect (All PS4)

Carmageddon, NBA2K14, MGSV:Definitive, Sunset Overdrive, Farming Simulator 15, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Disney's Fantasia, Ghostbusters, Project Cars, Ground Zeroes, Rocksmith Remastered: 2014 Edition, Ryse (All XB1)

Undead Nightmare, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Ezio Trilogy, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Just Dance 2014, Escape Dead Island, Wold Among Us (X360)

Wolf Among Us, MLB The Show (various years), CoD: Advanced Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, Darksiders II, Borderland Pre-Sequel (PS3)

There were definitely more, I'm just too disheartened that my original post is gone to continue (lol).

bread's done
Back