Walmart 15$ game bins (YMMV?)

Pav

CAGiversary!
Stopped by local Walmart and found their usual blu ray dump bins full of games marked at 15$

It looks like every console.

Xenoblade 3ds

hatsune miku 3ds

tales of xillia 1 and 2

LBX 3ds

kirby rainbow curse wii u

Shovel Knight multiple consoles

Devil survivor 2  3ds

and more.

[attachment=25306:20170128_133121.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a list of about 30 games, all priced, until I accidentally hit the backspace key out of this text box. I'm sorry, I'm not typing it all up again - at least not til i go back next week to see if anything else has been added or is gone. You'll have to search on your own.

There are great prices on (these were all in-stock when I went Tuesday of this week):

Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Order, Knack, Technomancer, Carmageddon, MGSV:Definitive, Battleborn, Killzone Shadowfall, Duck Dynasty, Prison Architect (All PS4)

Carmageddon, NBA2K14, MGSV:Definitive, Sunset Overdrive, Farming Simulator 15, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Disney's Fantasia, Ghostbusters, Project Cars, Ground Zeroes, Rocksmith Remastered: 2014 Edition, Ryse (All XB1)

Undead Nightmare, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Ezio Trilogy, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Just Dance 2014, Escape Dead Island, Wold Among Us (X360)

Wolf Among Us, MLB The Show (various years), CoD: Advanced Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, Darksiders II, Borderland Pre-Sequel (PS3)

There were definitely more, I'm just too disheartened that my original post is gone to continue (lol).
My favorite part is where you said they need to search on their own. There are many more games than that, but I will never post their names here for the reason I mentioned a few pages back.

For those going to Walmart and not seeing stuff priced lower if they are out on the shelf take them to a price checker or if your in one of those shitty stores where they don't have any in the aisle just take it to the electronics guys and have them scan them, Only 1 out of the 4 Walmarts I've been checking recently actually bothered to price anything properly everywhere else has regular prices or a bin of "$19.99" games however things ring up at the lower prices reported around here.

My favorite part is where you said they need to search on their own. There are many more games than that, but I will never post their names here for the reason I mentioned a few pages back.
Yeah, I kinda meant exact prices - which were in my original non-post. I also listed more titles. If they can't be bothered to use the tools on the actual Walmart site or BS, then I'm not helping them really other than to give them ideas what to search for.

Thanks to this thread I've managed to score at least 10 games (I think I'm at 12 now) and still haven't spent $100 in total. I don't mind sharing the love with others. I don't shop at Walmart, so there's no other way I'd've known.

I had a list of about 30 games, all priced, until I accidentally hit the backspace key out of this text box. I'm sorry, I'm not typing it all up again - at least not til i go back next week to see if anything else has been added or is gone. You'll have to search on your own.

There are great prices on (these were all in-stock when I went Tuesday of this week):

Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Order, Knack, Technomancer, Carmageddon, MGSV:Definitive, Battleborn, Killzone Shadowfall, Duck Dynasty, Prison Architect (All PS4)

Carmageddon, NBA2K14, MGSV:Definitive, Sunset Overdrive, Farming Simulator 15, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Disney's Fantasia, Ghostbusters, Project Cars, Ground Zeroes, Rocksmith Remastered: 2014 Edition, Ryse (All XB1)

Undead Nightmare, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Ezio Trilogy, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Just Dance 2014, Escape Dead Island, Wold Among Us (X360)

Wolf Among Us, MLB The Show (various years), CoD: Advanced Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, Darksiders II, Borderland Pre-Sequel (PS3)

There were definitely more, I'm just too disheartened that my original post is gone to continue (lol).
Mirror's Edge Catalyst is still regular price here sadly...

Anyways Rocksmith Remastered was showing up as how much at ur store?

Regular Rocksmith is $9 but the Remastered version is still $59.88 or whatever here... supposedly the remastered is a free patch but I'm not familiar with Rocksmith... so is it or not if u own the regular edition? what's the point of getting the remastered version then if it's a free patch unless the patch is already on disk on the remastered version?

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is still regular price here sadly...
Anyways Rocksmith Remastered was showing up as how much at ur store?
Regular Rocksmith is $9 but the Remastered version is still $59.88 or whatever here... supposedly the remastered is a free patch but I'm not familiar with Rocksmith... so is it or not if u own the regular edition? what's the point of getting the remastered version then if it's a free patch unless the patch is already on disk on the remastered version?
I'm not sure about the details of what makes it remastered and patches and whatnot, but it was $10.

Mirror's Edge PS4 was $5.

Here's part of that trip's "scores"

[attachment=25545:IMG_4562.JPG]

I'm not sure about the details of what makes it remastered and patches and whatnot, but it was $10.

Mirror's Edge PS4 was $5.

Here's part of that trip's "scores"

attachicon.gif
IMG_4562.JPG
Damn anymore copies of the Order???

PRetty odd went back to a store I went to 3 times since its been a week and a few games got cheaper yet others went up in price??? Um thats not how clearance works Walmart...

Damn anymore copies of the Order???

PRetty odd went back to a store I went to 3 times since its been a week and a few games got cheaper yet others went up in price??? Um thats not how clearance works Walmart...
I noticed that several of the ones that I bought at my local Walmart for $3 each over a month ago got restocked at full price ($19.99 or higher) when I scanned them. Perhaps they assumed that the games were popular and would sell well after they sold out at the clearance price. That seems like a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

my wal marts suck these days.

i really wish wal mart was at least half way consistent with this crap. i'd love to raid their 20 dollar game pile if they reduced that stuff to 5 or less bucks where it belongs. stuff that sits there for years and years.
Yeah, I agree. Walmart is completely random with game deals. I can go years without ever seeing one, and then suddenly, BAM: Skyrim Legendary Edition on PC for $5, when it's still $60 elsewhere. With no rhyme or reason, either, it's just kinda there in a cart with a clearance balloon attached that's full of tablet cases and surge protectors. Meanwhile, that big PS2 DJ Hero controller bundle is still sitting on the shelf, dented and discolored, with a ~$70 clearance price tag, unsold for years and years. Wal-Mart is weird.

Any people finding deals in the Chicagoland NW burbs area? Checked Schaumburg, Niles and Skokie to no avail. They had shit games on "clearance" and borderlands was still $30 on "sale"

Went to my local Wal-Mart last night and scored these:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4) - $10

Disney Art Academy (3DS) - $15

Ni No Kuni (PS3) - $10

Xbox One Covert Ops Controller - $22

Also saw:

Quantum Break Ultimate Edition (PC) - $20

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) - $15

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) - $15

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest (3DS) - $20

Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 (3DS) - $20

PSVR Worlds (PS4) - $20

Robinson The Journey (PS4) - $20

God Eater 2 (PS4) - $15

Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) - $7

Also picked up Shovel Knight (PS4) and Puppeteer (PS3) for $7 each at another local WM a few nights ago.

I've checked several stores in my area and either everything is gone before I got there or they just aren't participating.

Haven't seen any prices reported here on same items.

I miss when my walmart in the next town over used to do this.  last time they did was three years ago.  got mario kart ds and another game for 6$ each.

I miss when my walmart in the next town over used to do this. last time they did was three years ago. got mario kart ds and another game for 6$ each.
yeah my wal marts around me used to have a glorious section of discounted games at random times of course....but they were usually consistent enough about it. these days? nope....discount pile is 20 bucks....with that new color dotted system where some stuff is actually 30 bucks or 25 bucks.

its ridiculous.

Wish Mirrors Edge Catalyst, God Eater 2 Burst, Star Ocean & Rocksmith Remastered at the local Walmarts were at the prices found in this thread....they aren't dropping fast enough here, they're all still original price at all the Walmarts that show up as local in brickseek

Could brickseek be wrong? I haven't seen a single store list ME Catalyst for anything less than $19.93.
That's why it's YMMV. So far, I have only had Brickseek be wrong about inventory. Prices have always been correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why it's YMMV. So far, I have only had Brickseek be wrong about inventory. Prices have always been correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just stopped by a Walmart that had 8 Wii Remotes in stock for $10 according to brickseek, none were there. Asked a worker and he cut me off before I even finished my sentence, either he knew what was up, or he had gotten that question a bunch of times already.

After brickseeking several of these games, I think I'm starting to notice a trend, for my area at least. Of the entire greater Austin, TX area, the 10-12 Walmarts in Austin proper with Austin addresses are clearancing little to nothing while the outskirt suburb areas are or were selling off games at the prices many have listed here. Drive 10 miles South of the last Walmart in Austin to Kyle, Texas, and the selection of clearance games grows exponentially. This has me wondering if the more major urban areas are told not to clearance things due to the greater population of people or if the district managers of these larger urban areas don't clearance games because they sell better in these areas, or some other economic reasons. Either way it's frustrating for a deal seeker. Haha. 

if anyone is willing, im really wanting a copy of xenoblade for the 3ds, and any vita titles anyone may stumble across.  please PM me if you would be willing to grab them, ill make it worth your time!

and if any wii u titles happen to come up, let me know, theres still several im trying to acquire before they disappear

After brickseeking several of these games, I think I'm starting to notice a trend, for my area at least. Of the entire greater Austin, TX area, the 10-12 Walmarts in Austin proper with Austin addresses are clearancing little to nothing while the outskirt suburb areas are or were selling off games at the prices many have listed here. Drive 10 miles South of the last Walmart in Austin to Kyle, Texas, and the selection of clearance games grows exponentially. This has me wondering if the more major urban areas are told not to clearance things due to the greater population of people or if the district managers of these larger urban areas don't clearance games because they sell better in these areas, or some other economic reasons. Either way it's frustrating for a deal seeker. Haha.
Kyle had nothing great last week :/

Robinson the Journey isn't cheap around here :/ Boo. I think I grabbed the last cheap Vita game in 50 miles though...

Still looking for a new copy of xenoblade chronicles for the 3ds. I have a new Wii motion plus controller for trade. Pm me

well one of my ghetto walmars had stuff....thanks to whoever posted in whatever thread about brickseeker. 

they had a 35 dollar halo 5 controller. and some other discounted games like duck dynasty for 5 bucks(meanwhile at the much closer wal mart than me it is sitting at its proper and rightful price of 60 dollars!)

mirrors edge was only 12 bucks and only on the ps4....it was 20 on the xbone sadly.

grabbed a few random 10 bucks or under games. this wal mart also had discounted movies and crap or at least cheaper than other wal marts in town.

so yay i got in on some sweet halo 5 controller and duck dynasty action!!!!

Anyone lucky enough to find Order 1886, carmageddon or any of the ps4 titles for cheap I have a psn 1 or 3 month subscription lying around I'd be willing to trade for.

I went to 5 different walmarts near my area to look for games since there were some mention of clearance bins. Only one of the walmart had those big clearance bins. Here is what I scored the last few weeks. Found most from the big clearance bin and a few from the other walmarts. 

$15

-Assassins Creed 3 Liberation

-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

$10

-MLB 13 The Show

-Little Deviants

Both should have been $5 each

$9.88

-Borderlands 2

-Freedom Wars

-God of War Collection (was actually $9.98)

-MLB 15 The Show

-Sly Cooper Collection

-Tearaway

-Wolf Among Us

$9

-FFX/X-2 HD (x2)

-Lego Harry Potter 

-Lego Marvel Super Heroes

$5

-SpongeBob Hero Pants

$3

-MLB 14 The Show (x5)

Found a walmart that had like 5 wii u pro controllers at 25 each. Also found a black num chuck for 10. Also found a luigi plus and mario plus remotes for 20 each. Also picked a zelda fight pad for 12. Not bad.

bread's done
Back