Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted - Titles added to OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couches

CAG Newbie
I'm new to CAG, but I noticed that Walmart's Black Friday ad was posted and thought I'd mention it since no one else has as of yet.

There's quite a bit to type out compared to the other Black Friday ads so I figured I'd post a link instead.

I found the scan here: http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2

edit: coopscohen mentioned another the correct version of the ad here: http://blackfriday.com/stores/walmart/flyers

These prices are much better.
When I checked out the Black Friday ad at Walmart.com for my local store, it's showing the prices listed in the blackfriday.com version.
It's safe to assume that is the right one. It may be possible that the prices vary by location, but I'm not sure of that.

Thanks to Jackie Chandler for compiling a more thorough/organized list.

URL="http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2"]Ad Scan[/URL]: Some states (such as Oklahoma) show increased prices in their ads. Please check pages 6-7 in this ad for pricing relevant to your state.

Please note that these deals start at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.

Also, platforms listed are the ones that are confirmed by the ad. Games may or may not be available for systems other than the ones pictured.

Confirmed $25 Games: (Over 45 titles)

:360: :ps3: Amazing Spiderman
:360: Battlefield 3: Premium Edition
:360: :ps3: Borderlands 2
:360: Call of Duty: MW3
:360: Dishonored
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:360: FIFA Soccer 13
:360: :wii: Just Dance 4
:360: Kinect Star Wars
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting
:360: :ps3: Madden 13
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter
:360: NBA 2K13
:360: NCAA Football 13
:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted- A Criterion Game
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
:360: :ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: :ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
:360: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
:ps3: Twisted Metal
:360: :wii: Wipeout 3
:360: :ps3: WWE 13
:360: :ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
:wii: Zumba Games (needs confirmation)

Confirmed $15 Games: (Over 30 titles)

:ps3: Angry Birds Trilogy
:ps3: Borderlands GOTY Edition
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Fable: The Journey
:360: Forza Horizon
:ps3: God of War Saga
:360: :ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition
:wii: Just Dance 3
:ps3: Killzone 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: :ps3: :wii: Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes
:wii: Mario Power Tennis
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers
:360: Max Payne 3
:ps3: MLB 12: The Show
:wii: Pikmin 2
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
:360: :ps3: Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition
:360: :ps3: Spec Ops: The Line
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy
:wii: Super Paper Mario
:ps3: Uncharted 3 (non-GOTY)
:wii: Wii Play Motion
:wii: Wii Sports
:wii: Wipeout 2

Confirmed $10 Games: (Over 25 titles)

:ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
:360: Batman: Arkham City (non-GOTY pictured)
:360: :ps3: Cabela's Survival
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: World at War
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 "GOTY"
:ps3: Darksiders
:360: :ps3: Dead Island
:360: Game Party in Motion
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
:360: :ps3: L.A. Noire Complete Collection
:360: Lego Batman
:360: Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
:360: Saints Row 2
:ps3: Sly Collection
:ps3: SOCOM 4
:360: UFC Trainer

Confirmed $30 Nintendo DS Games:

:ds: Mario Kart DS
:ds: New Super Mario Bros.
:ds: Pokemon Black Version 2
:ds: Pokemon White Version 2

Other Video Game Deals:

Consoles/Handhelds:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB White Skylanders Bundle- $149
:ps3: PS3 160GB Superslim Bundle w/ Infamous + Uncharted Dual Packs- $199
:wii: Wii Console- $89 (white model is shown, needs confirmation on if it's backwards compatible)
:ds: DSi XL $99.96 (Blue/Pink are pictured, ad mentions colors may vary by store)

Games/Accessories

:360: Assassin's Creed III- $38.96
:wii: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two- $24.96
:360: Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset- $25
:ps3: PS3 Dualshock 3 Controllers- $39.96 (transparent black/blue pictured)
:wii: Skylanders Starter Pack- $38.96
:wii: uDraw- $10
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White)- $39.96
:360: Xbox Live 3-Month Subscription- $11.96

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnWayne']Not sure if I should trade in my nba 2k13 and BL2 for about $38 each at best buy and just buy them back at walmart but I have no walmart credit.. Ugh decisions

Also, how come no stores have put blu ray TV titles on sale, best buy and walmart only show them for DVD only. I remember last year best buy had blu ray TV titles for like $8 each[/QUOTE]

No they didn't. They were $18.99 not 8 dollars.

http://blackfriday.bradsdeals.com/ads/2011/best-buy-black-friday-ad

Amazon didn't price match Wal Mart last year if I remember right. I Doubt they will this year as well, otherwise Forza Horizon price is holy shit amazing.

[quote name='Zolor23']Same dilemma...I'm just scared I won't get to Walmart in time...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I remember last year when I got to walmart to get BF3, there was literally only one left sitting there on the shelf and I got there shortly after they started letting people go crazy

I hate waiting to look at their games on black friday, would rather deal with Best Buy online and Amazon Lightning Deals :) Good prices though! If they had a better way to get people in and out, I would be down.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I hope Amazon matches a few of these titles because I'm probably going to avoid the crowds this BF.[/QUOTE]

I hope best buy updates their ads and matches some of these. No way I'm stepping into a walmart until at least 6pm.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well IL has the lower prices. I may have to consider a run over the border.[/QUOTE]

You in WI? I want to convince some friends going to Dallas since OK is a loss-leader state. It would also have a Fry's too :lol:

Probably won't happen. Crossing fingers for Amazon to pull through.

Sucks these are only doorbusters. I hate dealing with maniacs on black friday. People kill each other(literally) for stuff.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Can anyone confirm if these prices are going to be the same online during that period? Can't remember last year. Thanks[/QUOTE]Considering it says "Check your local store's hours" in the upper-right corner, I think it's very unlikely. :cry:

[quote name='Metal Militia']Anybody notice how New Super Mario for the DS is more expensive than Borderlands 2, XCOM, NBA2K13, Dishonored, NFSMW lol[/QUOTE]It's because of Nintendo--whaddayagonnado? :lol:

[quote name='ShockandAww']Can we get a list of games? Hard to make out a lot of them.

$25 games I see (or am pretty sure I see)

Dishonored
X-Com
Borderlands 2
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
WWE 13
Little Big Planet Karting
Medal Of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13
Madden 13
Fifa Soccer 13
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron

$15 Games

Forza Horizon
Dance Central 3
Spec Ops The Line

Whats the game under Skyrim? Whats the 2nd and 4th games standing up with the spine facing?[/QUOTE]

I can finally buy Fall of Cybertron.. And Borderlands 2..

[quote name='Trace17']You in WI? I want to convince some friends going to Dallas since OK is a loss-leader state. It would also have a Fry's too :lol:

Probably won't happen. Crossing fingers for Amazon to pull through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I live about 26 miles to the closest IL Walmart so it would not be crazy to go there for $14 less a game for things like Xcom and Dishonored.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Can we get a list of games? Hard to make out a lot of them.

$25 games I see (or am pretty sure I see)

Dishonored
Need For Speed Most Wanted
X-Com
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
WWE 13
Little Big Planet Karting
Medal Of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13
Madden 13
Fifa Soccer 13
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron

$15 Games

Forza Horizon
Dance Central 3
Spec Ops The Line

Whats the game under Skyrim? Whats the 2nd and 4th games standing up with the spine facing?[/QUOTE]I'm on it:

Under Skyrim: Tekken Tag Tournament 2

2nd and 4th games standing up, spine out: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and The Amazing Spider-Man, respectively.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude isnt walmart gunna be ridiculous crazy and be incredibly hard to get any of these games?[/QUOTE]

IF we all don't try to get the games we want we will have to wait till some time in the middle of 2013...

[quote name='finstersucks']I hope best buy updates their ads and matches some of these. No way I'm stepping into a walmart until at least 6pm.[/QUOTE]
This is the exact reason stores didn't want their ads leaked. Don't know why they're leaking their own ads early this year.
[quote name='GodOfUncharted']This is insanity. Unbelievable deals.[/QUOTE]
Maybe that's the reason. They're afraid people won't come out (weak economy, online shopping, etc) so they're giving us an incentive to.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm on it:

Under Skyrim: Tekken Tag Tournament 2

2nd and 4th games standing up, spine out: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and The Amazing Spider-Man, respectively.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you're good!

I'm so in for dishonored,transformers,com,borderlands 2...damn Walmart has the best black friday ad in years.

I remember last year the Walmart by me differentiated the price of certain games with different colored stickers. I believe green we're the more expensive games followed by blue and there was also pink which were the cheapest games on sale.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude isnt walmart gunna be ridiculous crazy and be incredibly hard to get any of these games?[/QUOTE]

the early crowd is the hard part. They are usually on the salesfloor, you just got to scramble and get them.People people grab whatever. walmart usually stocks a good load of these, if they run out don't forget about the glass case. Sometimes employees believe they don't count as black friday items, since they don't have the color coded sticker, that helps them ring up the items quicker. This may have changed, since its been a while since i been to B&M Walmart Black Friday.

[quote name='finstersucks']the early crowd is the hard part. They are usually on the salesfloor, you just got to scramble and get them.People people grab whatever. walmart usually stocks a good load of these, if they run out don't forget about the glass case. Sometimes employees believe they don't count as black friday items, since they don't have the color coded sticker, that helps them ring up the items quicker. This may have changed, since its been a while since i been to B&M Walmart Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

When I was at walmart for black friday I think a year after that death.. They had cops with guns everywhere lol

$25:

Borderlands 2
Madden 13
NBA 2K13
Tekken Tag Team
FIFA 13

$15:

Forza Horizon
Lego Batman 2
Angry Birds (if the 360 version is on sale too)

Those are my wants, now do I trust my girlfriend to pick me up some of these for Christmas?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']$25:

Borderlands 2
Madden 13
NBA 2K13
Tekken Tag Team
FIFA 13

$15:

Forza Horizon
Lego Batman 2

Those are my wants, now do I trust my girlfriend to pick me up some of these for Christmas?[/QUOTE]If you love her, don't ask her to go to Walmart on Black Friday.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']$25:

Borderlands 2
Madden 13
NBA 2K13
Tekken Tag Team
FIFA 13

$15:

Forza Horizon
Lego Batman 2

Those are my wants, now do I trust my girlfriend to pick me up some of these for Christmas?[/QUOTE]
Dude....don't make your girl fight the battle of Walmart, she will hate you.

Wait so are prices different for every state or something? I saw in the earlier pages someone mention they were going to drive to Wisconsin or something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back