Walmart Pre-owned Game Sale

shwelding

CAG Newbie
Full list: https://www.walmart.com/search/?page=1&query=pre-owned&typeahead=pre-owned#searchProductResult

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gears-Of-War-4-Pre-Owned-Xbox-One/55488487

Gears of War 4              $13.03

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tom-Clancy-s-The-Division-Pre-Owned-Xbox-One/54308470
The Division - Xbox One  $9.17

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tom-Clancy-s-The-Division-Pre-Owned-PS4/54308466
The Division - PS4          $9.17

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Titanfall-2-Pre-Owned-PS4/55488486
Titanfall 2 - PS4               $13.03    --> $18.88

https://www.walmart....-Owned/49972470
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - PS4         $13.03
https://www.walmart....ed-PS4/55488469
Final Fantasy XV Day 1 Edition - PS4    $19.20
https://www.walmart....Owned/49972500?
Mad Max - PS4                 $9.17   ---> OOS
https://www.walmart....-Owned/49972487
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Xbox One   $13.03
https://www.walmart....-Owned/49972488
Mad Max -Xbox One         $9.17

**From all of the comments we've gathered so far, it's best to assume bundle/value pack games could potentially be shipped from Redbox or Family Video (Preowned Discs). Just something to remember when we see promotion like this**

Last edited by a moderator:
I waited too long on BF1.  I wonder how long this will last or how often they restock.

I've never bought preowned, but it sounds like they are all in great condition with boxes and artwork.

Soooo, both pre-owned games I bought from Walmart have come brand new. Crazy! And now I'm regretting not picking up Twilight Princess HD when it was $20 🤦‍♂️

I waited too long on BF1. I wonder how long this will last or how often they restock.

I've never bought preowned, but it sounds like they are all in great condition with boxes and artwork.
It's going to be $24 with GCU starting on Sunday. A little bit more, but not bad.

Soooo, both pre-owned games I bought from Walmart have come brand new. Crazy! And now I'm regretting not picking up Twilight Princess HD when it was $20 🤦‍♂️

As I said earlier, in my experience they probably aren't actually new. Walmart is (was? do they still do trade-ins?) picky about what condition they'd accept and then they reseal them, and with the real cellophane stuff, not just shrink wrap. But put stickers on the back, over the barcode and under the wrap.

Still some incredible deals but all four of the ones I've bought appeared new but weren't.

Condition of "appeared new" sounds great to me.  Better than GameStop's generic boxes.  I even got a used game there once that had a Redbox QR sticker on the disc.

As I said earlier, in my experience they probably aren't actually new. Walmart is (was? do they still do trade-ins?) picky about what condition they'd accept and then they reseal them, and with the real cellophane stuff, not just shrink wrap. But put stickers on the back, over the barcode and under the wrap.

Still some incredible deals but all four of the ones I've bought appeared new but weren't.
Yeah, @damonoxide is right. I was mistaken too when I first received my orders until I open them.

Condition of "appeared new" sounds great to me. Better than GameStop's generic boxes. I even got a used game there once that had a Redbox QR sticker on the disc.
Totally agree.

Oh no, I completely understand and agree. Mine didn't have the stickers over the barcode though. The stickers were on the outside of the wrapping. *shrug* happy either way.

I ordered a couple used games from walmart. original cases, sticker placed over the UPC.

peeled right off though.

Yeah, I definitely agree that the condition is fantastic. I used to think GameFly (during sales) was the best place to get used games (outside of an enthusiast forum with a good community) but these Walmart deals have been killing it.

Wish I'd waited a few days for Wolfenstein. I got it for $12.xx last week and it's under $10 now (PS4).

Bought Bomberman R for Nintendo Switch and everything was in excellent condition w/ shrinkwrap.

They've got a value pack for the Xbox One for $26.06 that includes:
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Halo 5
The Division
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Site to store doesn't seem to work so you'll need an order over $35 to avoid shipping charges.
Xbox One Gamer Value Pack - 4 Games (Pre-Owned) (Xbox One)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Gamer-Value-Pack-4-Games-Pre-Owned-Xbox-One/56098917
Thanks, jsb2642! I picked this set up despite already having Black Ops III for the PS4. Too bad GS' 50% extra credit coupon expires today I'd be getting back for one game almost what I paid for the four! (Can't sell my PS4 copy, it's the European version.)

Let's see how the pre-orders go when it was going crazy with discounts last month, cause Legacy Collection 2 comes out Tuesday, but Walmart is doing well for me, I keep searching the list every day and find some sort of discount or something and i'll buy again.

I had Metro Redux saved for PS4 and it was about $11 yesterday, and now it's $9.40, so I grabbed it. I agree with the bunch, is it new? No. Is it like new/good condition? I'd say so, those stickers have been on the box with everything i purchased and it comes off clean and easy with no issues whatsoever.

They've got a value pack for the Xbox One for $26.06 that includes:
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Halo 5
The Division
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Site to store doesn't seem to work so you'll need an order over $35 to avoid shipping charges.
Xbox One Gamer Value Pack - 4 Games (Pre-Owned) (Xbox One)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Gamer-Value-Pack-4-Games-Pre-Owned-Xbox-One/56098917
thanks bought this with another item to bet the free 2 day shipping. Figure I can flip Blops 3 to come close to break even and keep the rest.

Haven't seen anything new, saw Xenoverse 2 for XBO for $19.20, but that was $16 during BF in July i believe. Also, to those who were apart of the pre-order frenzy last month or so at Walmart, I can confirm my Legacy Collection 2 shipped today, only problem is that its not coming til Saturday. A few days wait that I can afford to beat stuff, I guess that's our punishment for saving some dollars lol.

Got my $26 4-game bundle today (AC Syndicate/Halo 5/Division/Black Ops 3).  All four games appear to be Redbox discs.  Not a huge deal, but still a bit disappointing.

Got my $26 4-game bundle today (AC Syndicate/Halo 5/Division/Black Ops 3). All four games appear to be Redbox discs. Not a huge deal, but still a bit disappointing.
Sorry to hear that. Would be nice if you can write a review on Walmart site and warn other what to expect. Thanks for letting us know.

No boxes?
All games came with cases. Cases and discs are in really good condition, almost like new. There were white round stickers on the center of the discs. I peeled off the stickers to reveal what looked like Redbox barcodes.

Sorry to hear that. Would be nice if you can write a review on Walmart site and warn other what to expect. Thanks for letting us know.
Yea, I should do that - warn others. The discs and cases appear to be like new, only objection is the Redbox barcode.

All games came with cases. Cases and discs are in really good condition, almost like new. There were white round stickers on the center of the discs. I pealed off the stickers to reveal what looked like Redbox barcodes.
Sounds like that may be some of those games that Walmart red boxes have since they almost never sell those games at the kiosks.

Sounds like that may be some of those games that Walmart red boxes have since they almost never sell those games at the kiosks.
That may be the case. I ordered Madden 17 ($13) for this week's Best Buy trade-in promo. If Madden is also a redbox disc, I may not buy pre-owned games from Walmart again.

Got my $26 4-game bundle today (AC Syndicate/Halo 5/Division/Black Ops 3). All four games appear to be Redbox discs. Not a huge deal, but still a bit disappointing.
Mine came the same way. That being said, I've easily ordered 30-40 of these preowned games from Walmart over the last 2, almost 3 years and these are the only ones I've seen with these redbox stickers. I wonder if these games have the sticker if they are ordered individually. Perhaps we got the package discount since they were redbox rentals.

The games I received today are pristine, no signs of use at all, may as well have been brand new.

I'm really kicking myself for not grabbing Overwatch when it was $20.

The value packs are strange. The Xbox One w/Halo5 and COD Black Ops 3 keeps going up by $2. The company listed as the seller is "Cokem International" (odd) , and the PS4 pack is "not available for shipping in my area", which was disappointing.

The value packs are strange. The Xbox One w/Halo5 and COD Black Ops 3 keeps going up by $2. The company listed as the seller is "Cokem International" (odd) , and the PS4 pack is "not available for shipping in my area", which was disappointing.
From working there, I can tell you that Cokem is the vendor that WM gets a lot of the video games from, so having them listed as seller online probably doesn't mean much, should still be basically a "shipped and sold by WM" essentially. Can't say 100% but just wanted to pass that on.

I got my four game value pack today and all of them came complete and taped together.

Mine came the same way. That being said, I've easily ordered 30-40 of these preowned games from Walmart over the last 2, almost 3 years and these are the only ones I've seen with these redbox stickers. I wonder if these games have the sticker if they are ordered individually. Perhaps we got the package discount since they were redbox rentals.
Ok, good to know. Thanks! Yea, I'm thinking you're right about getting the discount because of them being redbox rentals.

Anybody in Portland, Oregon want to trade? My walmart/redbox games (halo 5 & the division) for other games (ps4 or xbox one). Please PM me! :bouncy:

See photos:

00y0y_djvw31N7QrV_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_fBWbEzk0oEd_1200x900.jpg

Those center stickers look more like family video stickers to me. Redbox stickers in Ohio are usually transparent and I have not had luck removing them.

Those center stickers look more like family video stickers to me. Redbox stickers in Ohio are usually transparent and I have not had luck removing them.
That is quite curious. Here in Kansas, those stickers on the picture are the Redbox stickers while the Family Video stickers are transparent and around the ring in the middle of the disc.

I guess from all of the comments we've gathered so far, it's best to assume bundle/value pack games tends to be shipped from either Redbox or Family Video. Just something to remember next time we see promotion like this from WM.

Be careful, cause it can be backordered like Prey was for me, but Resident Evil 7 for $24.96 for PS4:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Resident-Evil-Biohazard-Pre-Owned-PS4/561735317

EDIT: My RE7 shipped! Makes me kick myself more that I couldn't get Prey for the same price, also RE7 is fully in stock so go nuts. With this and Legacy Collection 2 arriving Friday, Walmart is saving me a ton of money when I needed to.

I ended up ordering Arcania: The Complete Tale (PS4) for $5 and change and it looked like it was practically new.  No fingerprints or blemishes on the disc or box/packaging.

Those of you who bought the preowned bundle (black ops, halo, assassins creed, division)...be careful...two of my games won't install...the discs look fine too, just won't install.

Those of you who bought the preowned bundle (black ops, halo, assassins creed, division)...be careful...two of my games won't install...the discs look fine too, just won't install.
I checked and found that none of the games from this bundle were recognized, then discovered my Xbox One doesn't recognize any game I have that I've inserted into the console. I was upset initially regarding the Walmart games not being recognized. Seems I have a bigger issue that makes me wish it was just the former. :/

Edit: I did a hard reset (holding the power button for a few seconds) and that seems to have solved the issue. I say seems because I made the mistake of trying out Halo 5 first. The game is 97 GB! It's still downloading so I can't test out any other games at the moment. But it is downloading at least.

bread's done
Back