We found a worse OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like garageband will work on any iPad -- I just remember the annoucement that it and iMovie were coming with the iPad 2 and would cost $10 total.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Killing premiers tonight on AMC. Looks like it could be good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw the preview today and it looks solid. Going to have to DVR it.

[quote name='Number83']Admit it, Mak...You just want to see the image in question.[/QUOTE]

shit how do i resize??? and forgive me if this is "unsafe" moderators

fhme.jpg
kf2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']My god 83. How do you keep getting slower and slower.

That was lame, by the way... Crabby was the better prank. He wins the internet.[/QUOTE]

+1 on Crabby...he was awesome! Blizz does a good job on 4/1, usually.

I know it was late, but that was the first chance I had to post.

My who gives a shit statement of the day: The amount of headlines on CNN.com that are actually questions is staggering. You would think an organization whose job it is to present news and facts would be a bit more definitive.

So much photoshop in those pics that they should just throw in the towel and use cgi floozies for pictorials.
---
Can't wait for Saint Row III.

Saints Row 3 might be the game that gets me to turn on my 360 again.

Anyone live in or been to or have knowledge of Atlanta and the surrounding areas? Wondering what kind of entertaining touristy things there are to do if I were to take a road trip there next summer.

[quote name='Rocko']Saints Row 3 might be the game that gets me to turn on my 360 again.

Anyone live in or been to or have knowledge of Atlanta and the surrounding areas? Wondering what kind of entertaining touristy things there are to do if I were to take a road trip there next summer.[/QUOTE]

Last time wife and I were there was the winter of 2003. Went to the zoo, coca-cola museum, olympic park. Those were fun and touristy.
Visiting the MLK museum and historical area is nice too if you're into that.

[quote name='DT778']You're missing out. Lots of fun playing SR2 coop.[/QUOTE]

Coop was buggy as shit when I was playing, so I never really got around to doing much of it. I bought 2 copies when they were $7 for PS3 so my buddy and I can play, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

I'll be waiting on SR3 until I get it for dirt cheap, as they're playable games, but nothing that really wows me.

I ordered a Vizio 26" LED TV (yesterday's lightning deal) for our bedroom. I've never had two TVs in the house. My hope is that instead of falling a asleep on the sofa while trying to watch a movie, now we will be able to fall asleep - comfortably - while trying to watch a movie.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's a Game of Thrones?[/QUOTE]

The first book of a series called A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. The book is fantastic.

Tried the 3DS today. It was cool but not something I'd play for more than 10 minutes at a time. Not good for the eyes.

[quote name='DT778']Tried the 3DS today. It was cool but not something I'd play for more than 10 minutes at a time. Not good for the eyes.[/QUOTE]

Tried it over the weekend myself at Target, and I gotta say, I had the same exact thoughts on it.

Cool day at school. I got there around noon and helped plant a ginko tree for my paleontology class. When that was over with I presented my research paper to my seminar class. The two dudes before me presented medical papers and then I followed them with cold water corals. I was expecting everyone to be shitty after two fairly technical talks, but they were as enthusiastic as they could be about someone lecturing them. It has been tiring, but it's cool to do something different down there for a switch.

[quote name='giantqtipz']her name is
75910801.jpg
I don't know since I found this on another forum. and the OP wont give away the name..
[/QUOTE]
Krystal Forscutt

[quote name='giantqtipz']her name is
75910801.jpg
I don't know since I found this on another forum. and the OP wont give away the name..
[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Trailer Park Boys has been killing me. J-ROC just said "I spit more rhymes than a lazy susan and I'm innocent, until my guilt is proven. PEACE." I was lol'ing.

I thought last week was shitty with family members dying, personal crisis, heavy workloads, and stress, but this week just keeps on shitting on me.

Got my new driver's license finally. The guy made a typo though, so apparently between the time when I first tried to get my license (a week ago) and now, I lost 50 pounds.

[quote name='JStryke']Got my new driver's license finally. The guy made a typo though, so apparently between the time when I first tried to get my license (a week ago) and now, I lost 50 pounds.[/QUOTE]

Heh. Too bad it wasn't a typo that could be likely to help you get a ticket tossed out of court. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I thought last week was shitty with family members dying, personal crisis, heavy workloads, and stress, but this week just keeps on shitting on me.[/QUOTE]

We all have our streaks man...hang in there, I'm sure things will get better soon.

[quote name='Eviltude']Trailer Park Boys has been killing me. J-ROC just said "I spit more rhymes than a lazy susan and I'm innocent, until my guilt is proven. PEACE." I was lol'ing.[/QUOTE]

That show is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back