We found a worse OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh my goddamn investments exam is tonight... Then afterwards, I have to watch Fatman and Little Boy with Paul Newman for my management presentation (wanted to choose a few good men but someone chose it before me)

THEN, I have to study for my corporate finance exam that is on monday. Goddamn it, and this heartburn isn't helping at all

Oh well, ill just fap before I sleep tonight, it alleviates my heartburn for some reason.. And I don't take medication. I hate meds

[quote name='Maklershed']Drink all their liquor. Especially if its top shelf liquor.[/QUOTE]
I would if I drank, but i don't...so, I'll eat their food.

Busy weekend...

After work, I've gotta drop off a UPS package, then drop off some ebays and sales to the PO, hopefully LoH:TitS will come in the mail today, then Fri-Sun. a friend from out of town is visiting and Pinball Circus on Sat. and a tournament at BlaineBrook on Sun.!

[quote name='manthing']$300 16GB 1G or a $500 2G?

:whistle2:k

But then again, in a year, iPad1 will not get some new update/feature that iPad2&3 will.[/QUOTE]

If you are interested in facetime/skype at all (which seem like obvious and ideal apps) then get the 2nd Gen.

Also, I've just downloaded the first app that I've seen make the 1st Gen hardware struggle- there's only more to come I'm sure. I have to reboot with nothing else having run to have it run stable and sometimes just to launch.

[quote name='Maklershed']Eat their pressed ham![/QUOTE]
:lol: pressed ham.

Go gobble it all up, the pressed ham and the fruit salad all together. Just be sure and brush your teeth afterwards- no one wants to smell those on your breath.

[rant]

Ok, seriously, who the fuck uses 1" long staples to seal boxes anymore? A couple of boxes we recieved today had 9 1" staples to seal the box. I think in 4 years off and on of working in receiving, I can count on one hand the number of times I've received boxes that are sealed this way. It took me 5 minutes with a plyers to pry the fucking things out of the box. This isn't 1965 - tape is much easier to deal with and open.

That's about as bad as when I worked in the ware house of a telecom co. in college that used 1950 water tape to seal boxes.

On top of that, they didn't send the proper paperwork and are a general pain in the ass to deal with all around (they won't supply us with the cable to make it, so we have to ship them that too) [/rant]

[quote name='2DMention']Busy weekend...

After work, I've gotta drop off a UPS package, then drop off some ebays and sales to the PO, hopefully LoH:TitS will come in the mail today, then Fri-Sun. a friend from out of town is visiting and Pinball Circus on Sat. and a tournament at BlaineBrook on Sun.![/QUOTE]

quorra is hawt

This place has no food and shitty internet!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!!?!? I better get paid for wasting my time here... Waiting for packages that aren't mine sucks!

Opening Day and I am stuck at work unable to stream it or listen to it on the radio.

~~~~~~

I wonder if Sucker Punch stealing the samurai from Brazil was intentional or not. It perturbed me when I saw it in the trailer.

[quote name='crunchewy']My team is the Orioles. I think I'll sit the season out again.[/QUOTE]

They aren't going to win the division, but they might hit 70 wins. They have a good young team with a great manager.

Ordered a Thunderbolt today. Can't wait for it to get here. I figured I might as well go ahead and bite the bullet in case the rumors were true and even if they weren't my contract goes to 90 days in 2 weeks.

With every passing day I want to look for a new job, but if I move at the end of the summer like I keep thinking will happen, it just seems pointless.

At least the Braves got a win and Derek Lowe got a nice start for me in my fantasy league today.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']They aren't going to win the division, but they might hit 70 wins. They have a good young team with a great manager. [/QUOTE]

We also have an owner that earns big money whether the Orioles suck hard or don't suck, due to the sweetheart deal he worked for himself when the Nationals came about. No incentive to produce a winning team. In fact there's incentive to do nothing at all - the less he spends, the more money he makes.

It seems I need to stay alert at these things (spoilered because it's big):

1000000126.jpg

I wait at this one every evening. This happened between yesterday evening and this morning.

[quote name='Soodmeg']April first....the worst day on the internet.[/QUOTE]

Luckily, I've run into only 1 or 2 internet April Fools things. Usually, there's a ton of it. Then again, the day is still young....

[quote name='rabbitt']Brak, I saw QOTSA the other night.

They played The Bronze.[/QUOTE]
So dang luckfilled.

Did they play anything new?

[quote name='Brak']So dang luckfilled.

Did they play anything new?[/QUOTE]

Nothing new, just the self-titled plus a mix. Looked like this:

Regular John
Avon
If Only
Walkin' on the Sidewalks
You Would Know
How to Handle A Rope