We had to import RPG Thread XII from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='blueshinra']Given that it's a figma, the quality should be outstanding. I have a few in my figure collection, and aside from the weird-looking elbow joints, I'm very happy with them.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I didn't realize it was a Figma. Only figures I dislike more are Bomes. It's just a personal preference, but the joints bug me. Not really sure why.

[quote name='panzerfaust']that sounds almost as bad as FFXII's "lol if you loot that random vase you can't get the ultimate weapon lololol"[/QUOTE]
not that bad
ff 12s zodiac spear is just as silly as ff9's excalibur 2... i think they were things that were not really meant to be used in normal play

[quote name='icebeast']Thanks blueshinra I'll probably look into those other options. Actually one of the reasons I posted was that you've proven to be fairly knowledgeable about figures in the past so I figured I'd mention it and maybe get some helpful feedback, and I did. :D[/QUOTE]
Hah! :cool: Well, anyway, I hope I'll have saved you a few bucks as well. Play-Asia's always been one of the more expensive shops when it comes to figures.

I was never talking about Crono. I was talking about
Chrono

The whole game is a metaphor for
time being insignificant since you can change the past/future, thus the death of time.

Also...

[quote name='62t']It is still Chrono in Japan. There just isnt enough space for that many letters[/QUOTE]

That.

[quote name='62t']It is still Chrono in Japan. There just isnt enough space for that many letters[/QUOTE]

We ain't in no Japan.

news-graphics-2007-_646040a.jpg

It's actually クロノ so more like Kurono (but his name is actually supposed to be the same as the game title, at least if we go off the Japanese version, so they are equating that sound to the English word Chrono).

Hey guys! Great thread here, I love RPG games so much! If you make a new thread you should name it

RPG Thread XIII is full of tough moms.

Whatever the title is, it kind of has to be an FFXIII reference.

RPG Thread XIII Fulfilled Its Focus and Turned to Crystal
Excessive Grinding Killed RPG Thread XIII's Postgame
RPG Thread something something HD Towns
RPG Thread Versus XIII Is Still Vaporware

[quote name='Rodimus']Or full of hot moms that barely look old enough to drink.[/QUOTE]
I think you just described the entire Rune Factory series :lol:

Love the games, but most of the bachelorettes are ridiculously moe. Japan!

[quote name='fwbweux']The Japanese couldn't spell Chrono to save their lives. Isn't there an anime titled Chrno (sic) Crusade? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Chrono Crusade actually, Chrno Crusade came from a typo on the cover of the first volume of the manga.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I'm kind of surprised to see someone grabbed the license for the Persona 4 anime so quickly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here.

They better bring back the original cast or I will OMFGRAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE and then bitch about my displeasure on the interwebs.
But not really.

Incoming JYB playing 5 roles.

[quote name='blueshinra']I think you just described the entire Rune Factory series :lol:

Love the games, but most of the bachelorettes are ridiculously moe. Japan![/QUOTE]

And then randomly you have a couple who are actually too young to date.

My wife wanted to marry Monica in RF3 :lol:

So which one of you cocksucking weeaboos is responsible for this? I'm not sure who has the smallest penis here, which is why I'm asking.

[quote name='"hankmecrankme"']

Yo that Social Link MAX site is the funniest shit. They have their own GGT.

Peep this.

Title is = GGT #1 - Us > CAG GGT'ers

Sample posts.
Quote:
I have never known wtf the GGT is, except filled with douches and Cheska. Do enlighten me.

Lets just say some of the biggest trolls (whoknows), douches (JSP, Hank, Chacrana), and weirdos (TMK) post in there.

Aside from Joel, Cheska, and FG, you couldn't compile a bigger list of douchebags on CAG that aren't in Deals.

Just general gaming discussion. Though it tends to be more off topic than about gaming. GGT = General Gaming Thread

Though when they mock TMK and he is completely oblivious to it, it is quite funny.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']No, it's not. A fuckhead or two needs to answer for their transgressions first.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Since that thread is just going to be gone by tomorrow.

ZxT Vendetta changed his shitty-ass proboards forum to require mod approval to make a new account.

Because he knows that we will ruin his community of wannabe-japs and pedophiles.

[quote name='Chacrana']ZxT Vendetta changed his shitty-ass proboards forum to require mod approval to make a new account.

Because he knows that we will ruin his community of wannabe-japs and pedophiles.[/QUOTE]

It's a trap.

128962528362364449.jpg

They're not black, they're a bunch of slanty-eyed queers who are afraid to talk about RPGs on CAG, because we don't like playing games with 15 year old sprites or fairy shit.

Which I guess makes us normal.

[quote name='Chacrana']ZxT Vendetta changed his shitty-ass proboards forum to require mod approval to make a new account.

Because he knows that we will ruin his community of wannabe-japs and pedophiles.[/QUOTE]

ZxT doesn't have any affiliation with the site anymore, he left. He started a GGT because I guess he doesn't have any original ideas, I personally couldn't care less, we don't even use it.

In any case, he wasn't the one who deleted the accounts you guys made, I was. If you guys are interested in joining the site down the line, you'd be more than welcome, but we're not bothering anyone so getting trolled is not on our agenda.

If this makes me a douchebag in GGT parlance, so be it. We have our own little site where we talk about games, a shitty proboards forum no less. It's not a big deal, I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't make it one either. Thanks.

[quote name='bvharris']ZxT doesn't have any affiliation with the site anymore, he left. He started a GGT because I guess he doesn't have any original ideas, I personally couldn't care less, we don't even use it.

In any case, he wasn't the one who deleted the accounts you guys made, I was. If you guys are interested in joining the site down the line, you'd be more than welcome, but we're not bothering anyone so getting trolled is not on our agenda.

If this makes me a douchebag in GGT parlance, so be it. We have our own little site where we talk about games, a shitty proboards forum no less. It's not a big deal, I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't make it one either. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

We don't want to join your shitty forum, and you're a douchebag everywhere. So we're good.

[quote name='Chacrana']We don't want to join your shitty forum, and you're a douchebag everywhere. So we're good.[/QUOTE]

Cool, glad we sorted that out.

Actually I probably went a bit too far in my really not-offended tirade. I don't actually have any beef with you despite everything I've said in the last 20 minutes. We're just dicking around.

[quote name='Chacrana']Actually I probably went a bit too far in my really not-offended tirade. I don't actually have any beef with you despite everything I've said in the last 20 minutes. We're just dicking around.[/QUOTE]

I know that, and I don't have a beef with any of you either. I know setting deleting the accounts and setting up permissions might seem rash, but for all I knew you all were planning something malicious (ie, chuplayer threads, thanks guys!). I know our little forum is dumb, but it's where we spend most of our time so we're just being cautious.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Pretty much.

I just laughed at being called a douche. ^__^

And uraizen not even getting a mention, even through he's a huge RPG fan.[/QUOTE]

lol, we've actually been laughing about this whole thing. Frankly, I've just been trying to up the douchebag ante as much as possible to come up with the most outrageous post possible. That + alcohol = shocking amounts of fun.

[quote name='bvharris']I know that, and I don't have a beef with any of you either. I know setting deleting the accounts and setting up permissions might seem rash, but for all I knew you all were planning something malicious (ie, chuplayer threads, thanks guys!). I know our little forum is dumb, but it's where we spend most of our time so we're just being cautious.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's cool. We won't fuck with it anymore.

For those who know ZxT, he's famous for only being able to separate things into categories of extreme like and hate. That applies to people too, and it's our bad for not deleting that kind of smack talk when it was originally posted. It goes against our intended policy of being a friendly, welcoming, casual place, and I hate that it was our first impression of the forum to you guys.

The GGT on Social Link Max has been defunct for a pretty long time, so if all of you want to bury the hatchet, you're always welcome to try the place out. We're actually nice, I promise!

[quote name='fwbweux']For those who know ZxT, he's famous for only being able to separate things into categories of extreme like and hate. That applies to people too, and it's our bad for not deleting that kind of smack talk when it was originally posted. It goes against our intended policy of being a friendly, welcoming, casual place, and I hate that it was our first impression of the forum to you guys.

The GGT on Social Link Max has been defunct for a pretty long time, so if all of you want to bury the hatchet, you're always welcome to try the place out. We're actually nice, I promise![/QUOTE]

lol, guys, seriously... it's no big deal. We saw the post and were like "LETS GO." Frankly, none of us really care. We're just bored, and I'm thoroughly intoxicated and bored out of my mind from reading court cases all day, hence the dramatic response.

[quote name='Chacrana']lol, guys, seriously... it's no big deal. We saw the post and were like "LETS GO." Frankly, none of us really care. We're just bored, and I'm thoroughly intoxicated and bored out of my mind from reading court cases all day, hence the dramatic response.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I can't guarantee that I wouldn't react the very same way :lol:

2yodd8k.gif

[quote name='Elliott87']Hey, while we are at peace...

could a mod unban Cheddahz? Dude is cheesy like Joel's ex-finance[/QUOTE]

So meta..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back