We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Strell. How are you?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nothing's up, that's why we're in the fucking OTT at 2am. :lol:[/QUOTE]

As am I. Usually I try not to be up this late, but recently I have been.

Oh I'm fine. I played soccer today for the first time in forever, so I know when I go to sleep, I'm going to wake up with a LOT of cramping and soreness.

So I'm trying to hold it off a little.

[quote name='Strell']Oh I'm fine. I played soccer today for the first time in forever, so I know when I go to sleep, I'm going to wake up with a LOT of cramping and soreness.

So I'm trying to hold it off a little.[/QUOTE]

It does get better. When I re-started, my ankles and shins complained. But after a bit, they're rip-roaring and ready.

[quote name='Strell']Oh I'm fine. I played soccer today for the first time in forever, so I know when I go to sleep, I'm going to wake up with a LOT of cramping and soreness.

So I'm trying to hold it off a little.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's good, though. A little exercise doesn't hurt.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Soccer is still an awful game, though.[/QUOTE]

Aw, come on now. We all know that kicking balls is fun. D:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually that's a pretty good summary of my ancestry. Brown people and eurotrash. :lol:

Soccer is still an awful game, though.[/QUOTE]

I am one of those. And not brown.

And soccer is awesome. Only crazy people don't like it. Therefore, you must be crazy. (Stupid analogious reasoning. Damn studying)

What the hell did I just run into...?

Story time:
Pixie NEEDS tootsie rolls. I didn't realize that those things are fucking hard to find anymore. Several gas stations and 7-11s later, I end up at one on Michigan Ave (the meaning of this would probably be lost on all but Pancake). There is a Blonde woman, about 40-ish, in a short skirt and really tight sweater. (At first I thought she was a hooker, given the stories I have heard about the motel right behind this particular gas station, but it turns out she's just a bar maid at a country bar down the road.) She keeps going on that she is on her way to breakfast next door and needs cigarettes. I could tell she wasn't completely sober, so I just acted as if everytime she repeated herself that it was the first time I heard it.

She asks if I work there, and I said no. Turns out the doors are locked. I look through the glass door and can see tootsie rolls, so I decidde to wait it out because the clerk is probably just taking a shit.

About five minutes later, a guy, about 20, pulls up and asks what's up. We tell him we're waiting for the clerk to unlock the door. He stands silent for a minute and then leans in and asks the woman "where can I get some pussy?" She recoils a bit and laughs and says she doesn't know. The guy fell silent, as if this was the most normal thing he could have asked.

But that wasn't the weirdest thing. About another five minutes go by and my teeth are chattering. (I didn't grab a jacket, and it is 54 degrees out.) Finally, we can see the clerk coming to unlock the door. He unlocks the door and I notice that he, 40-ish and overweight, is wearing a red, short sleeve button down shit. Except, it isn't buttoned and I got an eyeful of hairy gut. He unlocks the door, lets the three of us in and starts buttoning up his shirt.

The kid asks, "What - were you having sex back there?" And the guy is just apologizing over and over, asking if there was anyone else and how long we were outside. I grab my candy and get in line, in which he repeatedly thanks me for waiting and again asks if anyone else came and left while he was "indisposed."

The entire time, I felt like I walked into the middle of three overlapping stories and had no clue what the fuck was going on.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What the hell did I just run into...?

Story time:
Pixie NEEDS tootsie rolls. I didn't realize that those things are fucking hard to find anymore. Several gas stations and 7-11s later, I end up at one on Michigan Ave (the meaning of this would probably be lost on all but Pancake). There is a Blonde woman, about 40-ish, in a short skirt and really tight sweater. (At first I thought she was a hooker, given the stories I have heard about the motel right behind this particular gas station, but it turns out she's just a bar maid at a country bar down the road.) She keeps going on that she is on her way to breakfast next door and needs cigarettes. I could tell she wasn't completely sober, so I just acted as if everytime she repeated herself that it was the first time I heard it.

She asks if I work there, and I said no. Turns out the doors are locked. I look through the glass door and can see tootsie rolls, so I decidde to wait it out because the clerk is probably just taking a shit.

About five minutes later, a guy, about 20, pulls up and asks what's up. We tell him we're waiting for the clerk to unlock the door. He stands silent for a minute and then leans in and asks the woman "where can I get some pussy?" She recoils a bit and laughs and says she doesn't know. The guy fell silent, as if this was the most normal thing he could have asked.

But that wasn't the weirdest thing. About another five minutes go by and my teeth are chattering. (I didn't grab a jacket, and it is 54 degrees out.) Finally, we can see the clerk coming to unlock the door. He unlocks the door and I notice that he, 40-ish and overweight, is wearing a red, short sleeve button down shit. Except, it isn't buttoned and I got an eyeful of hairy gut. He unlocks the door, lets the three of us in and starts buttoning up his shirt.

The kid asks, "What - were you having sex back there?" And the guy is just apologizing over and over, asking if there was anyone else and how long we were outside. I grab my candy and get in line, in which he repeatedly thanks me for waiting and again asks if anyone else came and left while he was "indisposed."

The entire time, I felt like I walked into the middle of three overlapping stories and had no clue what the fuck was going on.[/quote]

Anatomy_of_a_Stock_Whip.jpg

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl: @ Garden City Adventures.[/quote]

Heehee.

This was in Wayne, though. Venoy and Mich Ave. There is a gas station, restaurant and hotel on that corner.

I know that hotel used to have a problem with hookers, because my ex worked at that restaurant for a while, and you'd see them coming and going. I figured that's what that woman was at first...now I wonder if the guy working the gas station didn't have a lady of the evening with him...

On that note, I have had enough weirdness in my life - I'm going to bed. G'night all...

Ened up getting the TV. Got 6 months, no interest financing, so it's like an early christmas present. Can probably sell my old one to my girlfriend's mum, so it's a pretty good deal. Thing fucking fits perfectly on my stand.

Also, god damn does HD make all the difference. Watched 300 on Blu-Ray with the missus and it looked phenominal.

EDIT: also, if it drops price within 60 days, I can get it price matched, so I'm covered for a while.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Which did you get?[/quote]

The Samsung 30" wide slimfit HDTV one I posted earlier. Figure I can get at least 100 for my TV, so it'll end up a mere $290ish out of pocket for a nice upgrade.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']The Samsung 30" wide slimfit HDTV one I posted earlier. Figure I can get at least 100 for my TV, so it'll end up a mere $290ish out of pocket for a nice upgrade.[/quote]

Ah yes, I know this tv. Very nice choice if you're staying in one spot for a while. Those CRTs are a bitch to carry. I had a smiliar Phillips in the same size, though it wasn't a slim fit. Ended up getting rid of it in favor of a 32'' LCD because I moved so much in my college/post college era. That's a nice TV you got there, cherish it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ah yes, I know this tv. Very nice choice if you're staying in one spot for a while. Those CRTs are a bitch to carry. I had a smiliar Phillips in the same size, though it wasn't a slim fit. Ended up getting rid of it in favor of a 32'' LCD because I moved so much in my college/post college era. That's a nice TV you got there, cherish it.[/quote]

Yea, thing was a fucking bitch to get into my car and then up the stairs into my apartment. Couldn't be a more perfect size though.

I've got a 34" CRT that has to weigh about 200 lbs.

EDIT:
Dimensions (Approx) Width

* 39 1/8" (994mm)

Dimensions (Approx) Height

* 25 3/4" (654mm)

Dimensions (Approx) Depth

* 23 3/4" (604mm)

Weight (Approx.)

* 187lbs 13oz (85.2Kg)

EDIT2: And your new set:
Product Height 23-1/10"

Product Width 31-3/10"

Product Weight 119.1 lbs.

Product Depth 16-3/10"
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't think you ever sleep, sblym.[/QUOTE] I do, just usually between 4am and noon. :lol:

I tried playing Hearts of Iron 2 last night and man is that game complicated. I first starting playing as the USSR and the first thing that I see in game in the US dropping nukes on Moscow. So I quit and restarted this time as greece. I got invaded and lost immediatly. So I played as Panama, I had one territory and one troop and I was surronded by friendly forces. So I took like an hour to build a transport and I loaded it up and invaded Jamica.

Yeah that game is pretty insane.

[quote name='H-Town Info']Morning OTT, I'm going to the Colts-Texans game sitting in the box suites...:drool:[/quote]

Shame it'll probably end up being a blowout.

[quote name='H-Town Info']you can go fuck yourself Brak. Btw, we're still up for co-op Tuesday :)[/QUOTE]
A mixture of both co-op and multiplayer, yes.

I whonna shoot some niggaz.

*bap, bap, bap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back