We should take GGT#50 AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Not really sure what to start now that I've finished Dragon Age, I'm thinking probably a PS2 RPG, so Shadow Hearts Covenant (Loved the first but haven't started this game), Mana Khemia 2 (Loved the first but haven't started this one either), or Persona 4 (Started this one but I was a little burned out on Persona since I hadn't finished Persona 3 that much before I started it, I LOVE Chie though she was an awesome character).

I think I'll go with Shadow Hearts Covenant, seems like a kind of festive game, I might start it tonight after work and the gym.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Inara was my least favorite character, felt like she was just there for generic sexual tension/LOOK WE HAVE A SPACE HOOKER.[/QUOTE]

I like the actress, not necessarily the character. Although I didn't really have a least favorite character, I enjoyed everyone's performance.

The Killzone 3 CE looks kind of cool. I'd like to get a better look at the cat helmet and figure though...

Bah, I forgot all about the orbital death laser in Fallout NV... I guess there is always my next game.

[quote name='manthing']Did I REALLY just lose 30 minutes of playing because I took the wrong path in the mine field?

hahahahaha fuck you Enslaved![/QUOTE]

Oh shit, what chapter was that?

I'm only at chapter 3. :p

Died a number of camera-related fuck up deaths, but I'm surprisingly not frustrated yet. I suppose late in the game I will not be nearly as tolerant.

Oh and lolol @ jer. Boo hoo someone is using MY avatar. I can only imagine what he might do if someone were to create a new account with his username in all caps and one different character. :roll:

Hmm... gonna buy some gamez from the Steam sale tonight, which I'm personally pretty excited about.

Other than that... finishing up watching the first season of Ghost in the Shell (again, now that I'm smart and understand things) and playing more of The Witcher.

Also might be studying more, even though I already wasted the vast majority of the day on that pursuit.

[quote name='gunm']Oh shit, what chapter was that?

I'm only at chapter 3. :p

Died a number of camera-related fuck up deaths, but I'm surprisingly not frustrated yet. I suppose late in the game I will not be nearly as tolerant.
[/QUOTE]

Chapter 2.

:oops:

I got impatient and thought 'Restart from Checkpoint' would start me at the same place a death would.

My bad I guess...

:roll:

[quote name='Chacrana']Hmm... gonna buy some gamez from the Steam sale tonight, which I'm personally pretty excited about.

Other than that... finishing up watching the first season of Ghost in the Shell (again, now that I'm smart and understand things) and playing more of The Witcher.

Also might be studying more, even though I already wasted the vast majority of the day on that pursuit.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'm going to wait until the sale they have around X-mas time where it's like daily deals every day for several weeks. That shit tends to be better/cheaper.

[quote name='manthing']Chapter 2.

:oops:

I got impatient and thought 'Restart from Checkpoint' would start me at the same place a death would.

My bad I guess...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh whew. I passed that part. I did die because I wandered too far away from Trip when I was supposed to help her cross some gap though.

[quote name='Cheska19']
Also, I finished the Firefly series including Serenity and I absolutely LOVED IT!!! I really like Morena Baccarin, she's like one of the most beautiful women in my book. Now that I watched it all, I don't know what to start next :( I was thinking of watching the last seasons of Stargate since Morena is in those, and so is Claudia Black. Or maybe the Stargate Atlantis since Kaylee's actress is in that. Or Battlestar Galactica. GAH! I have no clue.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on Morena Baccarin :drool:. I completely disagree with JSP though on her character. I don't see how someone could possibly watch the whole show/movie and think she was just there to be eye candy/generic meaningless love interest. Her character was pretty important to Mal's character development and the plot of several episodes. On top of that I found Inara's personality and values to be interesting as well.

I've been planning to start watching Battlestar Galactica soon since I bought the entire series on blu-ray despite never having seen any of it before. Between all the games I have to beat though, I haven't been able to find the time yet.

Another year, another birthday.

Had a fantastic dinner last night to avoid the Friday night crowd.
Took the day off today.

Maybe I'll play a game tonight.
Does the gears thing start today or tomorrow?

[quote name='Cheska19']stuff[/QUOTE]

Hey, do you know where jman posts? Last time I saw him was when we played BBCS a while ago. He's the only person I know who plays it. =P

[quote name='Azumangaman']Another question:

Do any of these Steam downloads have achievements and all that jazz?

Alien vs. Predator
L4D1+2
Ghostbusters[/QUOTE]

L4D1+2 don't have Live achievements, but they do have Steam achievements.

[quote name='gunm']happy b-day dallowmayng?[/QUOTE]Thanks.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Another question:

Do any of these Steam downloads have achievements and all that jazz?

Alien vs. Predator
L4D1+2
Ghostbusters[/QUOTE]
AvP, L4D have Steam cheese.

Nothing for Ghostbusters.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Can you use a 360 controller for the L4D games? If so, that's incredibly tempting...[/QUOTE]

I think only the 360 controller for windows works out-of-the-box. I haven't looked up any workarounds though.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Can you use a 360 controller for the L4D games? If so, that's incredibly tempting...[/QUOTE]

yes, you need the converter kit though.

[quote name='distgfx']Hey, do you know where jman posts? Last time I saw him was when we played BBCS a while ago. He's the only person I know who plays it. =P[/QUOTE]

I would if I could find a deal on it -- what platform?

[quote name='icebeast']I think I'll go with Shadow Hearts Covenant, seems like a kind of festive game, I might start it tonight after work and the gym.[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed Covenant quite a bit. Good choice.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I enjoy playing with mouse keyboard as much as Rei enjoys women without penises.[/QUOTE]

You realize he has something like 4 kids, right? :lol:

Doesn't mean he doesn't seek out craiglist personals for dickgirls while ignoring his wife.

Haha, at the end of Luigi's Mansion E. Gadd says "all that work took place in only one night." Yeah, one night. I've been on the save file since I got the game, which I got with my Gamecube when I was in...middle school? Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']You realize he has something like 4 kids, right? :lol:[/QUOTE]
The fact that JSP keeps bringing it up even though I haven't mentioned futnari in like a year is because he's a closet futa freak. Kind of like those hardcore republicans that always bash gays then get caught doing lines off a male hooker's cock.

Anyway, been playing mostly Fable 3 so my other games got put to the side. I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. Though that's probably because the female heroes don't look like men with wigs anymore thankfully...

It's kind of like if Chuplayer suddenly stopped banging dolls and became an enjoyable, productive member of society. It's like, sure he'll eventually seem normal, but in the back of your mind you'll never be able to excuse the sick knowledge that he put his dick inside a plastic children's toy.

Bart vs the space mutants

I started up Shadow Hearts Covenant, and I have a feeling I'm really going to like Kirin, she seems like the type of strong female character that I really like. I will say that you start with such low sanity at the beginning, for the first boss battle my people were trading off going berserk; I'm sure that will get better once I have three party members and more sanity points though. In the first game the only time I remember really having problems with sanity was on bosses that could half your SP, and even then only on Alice who had really low SP (though that could sometimes still prove to be a problem since she was my primary healer, so having her go berserk was sometimes a disaster haha).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I would if I could find a deal on it -- what platform?[/QUOTE]

Pee Ess Tree

Don't think there has been a deal on it yet.

Got to Chapter IV of The Witcher, which is a shorter one, IIRC. I'm getting close to finally beating this game.

Also made good on my plans to buy some games from the Steam sale.

[quote name='seanr1221']My past two avatars have been TMK himself and he hasn't even complained.

Jer is a huge, biggidy bitch.[/QUOTE]

I actually like that pic of TMK. It's like he's peeking over a cubicle wall.

image.php
"Whatcha doin'?"

Happy birthday, disallow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you backtrack in Costume Quest? I got to the Mall, but I know I still have some stuff to the in the residential area, and I don't want to start all over.

[quote name='Cheska19']Can you backtrack in Costume Quest? I got to the Mall, but I know I still have some stuff to the in the residential area, and I don't want to start all over.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there are some coffins that allow you to travel between worlds.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I actually like that pic of TMK. It's like he's peeking over a cubicle wall.

image.php
"Whatcha doin'?"

Happy birthday, disallow![/QUOTE]
The shape of that head doesn't look right.

Bart vs. the Space Mutants.

[quote name='Chacrana']Got to Chapter IV of The Witcher, which is a shorter one, IIRC. I'm getting close to finally beating this game.

Also made good on my plans to buy some games from the Steam sale.[/QUOTE]

I wish I hadn't lost my save for The Witcher. Its such a good game, but the beginning section is such a slog.

Playing REmake now. Another game I bought, played twenty minutes of and threw in the backlog. I played RE DS as Jill so I'm playing Chris.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I wish I hadn't lost my save for The Witcher. Its such a good game, but the beginning section is such a slog.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the first part of the game is definitely on the slower side... though it didn't bug me nearly as much this time around as it did the first time I played the game.

I really hope The Witcher 2 is good...

[quote name='panzerfaust']my roommates are about to take shrooms, anything i should know?[/QUOTE]

Well, hide anything that can be broken easily.

bread's done
Back