What college do you go to? Or graduated from??

[quote name='MGoBlue']I graduated a while ago. Based on my username, guess where I graduated from.[/quote]

Duke?

[quote name='MadChedar0']Currently a junior at the University of Texas at Austin. [/quote]
Sophomore at UT, in McCombs school of business :D

[quote name='tyecko'][quote name='MGoBlue']I graduated a while ago. Based on my username, guess where I graduated from.[/quote]

Duke?[/quote]

LOL.....Are you serious????

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='tyecko'][quote name='MGoBlue']I graduated a while ago. Based on my username, guess where I graduated from.[/quote]

Duke?[/quote]

LOL.....Are you serious????[/quote]

Actually, I would have guessed Duke too... am I forgetting something obvious?

[quote name='cmdryuk'][quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='tyecko'][quote name='MGoBlue']I graduated a while ago. Based on my username, guess where I graduated from.[/quote]

Duke?[/quote]

LOL.....Are you serious????[/quote]

Actually, I would have guessed Duke too... am I forgetting something obvious?[/quote]

I am guessing Michigan.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

I am guessing Michigan.[/quote]

His username should be GoBlueNGold then :)

[quote name='cmdryuk'][quote name='GuilewasNK']

His username should be GoBlueNGold then :)[/quote]

True, but I thought the M in his name might stand for Michigan because that's the only team starting with M that has blue in its uniforms I could think of.

grad rutgers with math-stats/comp sci major 04

going to princeton for grad school in statistics

hope i'll graduate someday

[quote name='evergoo']Currently a sophomore at UC Berkeley. Intending to major in Applied Math and/or Statistics.[/quote]

Hey there!

I'm a pure math major at Cal who happens to work in the statistics dept =)

Wake Tech. Comm. College

I went to UNCW last year but it costs too much money to live down there. If I stay in NC, gonna transfer to State or UNC-CH

Graduated from the Univ. of Chicago -- yes, we're the school where 'fun comes to die' -- and home of all those nobel winners.

been out for two years now, and though the univ. drained me quite a bit for four years, it's been worth it. :)

CrashSpyro123 your Chocobo avatar looks familar, lol....

22352187.jpg

I graduated from Hampden-Sydney College in the class of 2003 with math/computer science and physics as my majors. I'm currently starting my second (and last) year of grad school at William & Mary, where I'm working on a master's in computer science. If all goes well, I'll be graduating in May 2005.

[quote name='tyecko'][quote name='MGoBlue']I graduated a while ago. Based on my username, guess where I graduated from.[/quote]

Duke?[/quote]

I guess it wasn't as obvious as a thought. Duke sucks.

University of Michigan
http://mgoblue.com
gb_header00.gif

Graduated from UC Berkeley in 1999 with Bachelor's in psychology and molecular & cell biology. GO BEARS!!

Graduated from Johns Hopkins University in 2004 with a master's degree in epidemiology.

[quote name='cmdryuk'][quote name='GuilewasNK']

His username should be GoBlueNGold then :)[/quote]

I am not to be picky, but it is maize and blue

2nd Year Junior (?!?!?!?!?) at the good ol' University of Florida. Majoring in Advertising and Psychology. (So I know your problems and I can take advantage of them to sell you crap!) :mrgreen:

Graduated from Kent State University with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration with dual minors, Marketing and Corporate Psychology. Should finish my MBA from Ohio State University after this semester.

bread's done
Back