What do u do that u think no one else does?

I also use my turn signal everywhere, even in private driveways that require multiple turns.

Also, if I have multiple breakfast items on one plate such as eggs, sausage, beans, bacon, and hash browns, I tend to put a little bit of each in every spoonful so I can taste them all.

Whenever I come across a road bump where one side of the car is able to avoid the bump, it's always my side that avoids it. My wife thinks it's humorously selfish.

Right up until I was 14, I never took a shit in a public restroom. Then I went to camp, and learned how to squat.

In strange coincidences, both my wife and my ex-girlfriend both had their tubes tied before I met them so I'm spoiled by not having to worry about pregnancy (it lends to an unexpected comfort level during sex). It might be tough going back to condoms, and I think I getting off topic......

[quote name='dpatel']My room is messy and organized at the same time. I don't have too much room but I have too much stuff. There is usually stuff lying on
the floor. Everyone says its messy but everything is always in that
same messy order.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have a ledge going halfway around my room (roughly 27'). It's just about completely filled with toys/DVDs/games/CDs/books. And they're all right where they belong.

[quote name='dpatel']I like to keep things in order. It bugs me when my DVD/Game
collection is not straight. Sometimes when I am in stores, I find
myself straighting some of the stuff while I am browsing.
[/QUOTE]

Some of my "friends/family" take advantage of that and fuck up my shit for a few laughs. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

And the store thing, I do that. Luckily for me it was part of my job for a while so I actually got paid to do it for a few months. (convenience store, summer after graduation)

[quote name='DT778']I'm not afraid to shit in public restrooms as long as they are clean.[/QUOTE]

since were on the subject of shits i mostly take mine at skool sometimes

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Some of my "friends/family" take advantage of that and fuck up my shit for a few laughs. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: [/QUOTE]

Yep. Exact same with me. They think its funny but it gets on my nerves. I usually leave it messed up so they think it doesn't get to me. I always end up fixing it at some point. It bugs me when I have to keep walking past it and seeing something out of place or uneven.

[quote name='dpatel']Yep. Exact same with me. They think its funny but it gets on my nerves. I usually leave it messed up so they think it doesn't get to me. I always end up fixing it at some point. It bugs me when I have to keep walking past it and seeing something out of place or uneven.[/QUOTE]

I try to ignore it but it usually only takes a few seconds before I break and have to fix it to protect my own sanity. :lol:

[quote name='YeahRight13']since were on the subject of shits i mostly take mine at skool sometimes[/QUOTE]
This one time in elementary school I had to really take a shit. And the only stall that wasn't out of order didn't have a door. I thought about holding it in but I couldn't, so I took the shit. Kids were passing by but I could care less.

The last time I took a shit at school was a few years ago in high school. It was during class time and the restroom was very clean, it was a Monday I believe.

when im at a computer reading something with text, I always align the mouse so it has the text cursor and try and make it so that when i scroll down, it hits another group of text instead of nothing. Kind of sad :(.

I have a bad habit of checking my cell phone every few minutes, even if the ringer's on and the text message has a ring.. I think this stems from the fact that I missed an important call once and once when I checked, I had 23 txt's :shock:

[quote name='snotknocker']Shoot snot from my nose with pinpoint accuracy and screw my wife[/QUOTE]

Well, you're probably right about the snot, but I wouldn't be so sure about your wife. :)

[quote name='Kayden']Is that at the same time?[/QUOTE] Yes! and I forgot to add that I wiggle my toes - at the same time

[quote name='saber07']when im at a computer reading something with text, I always align the mouse so it has the text cursor and try and make it so that when i scroll down, it hits another group of text instead of nothing. Kind of sad :(.[/QUOTE]

I highlight the paragraph I'm reading. Not all the time, only if I reading something lengthy.

[quote name='DT778']This one time in elementary school I had to really take a shit. And the only stall that wasn't out of order didn't have a door. I thought about holding it in but I couldn't, so I took the shit. Kids were passing by but I could care less.

The last time I took a shit at school was a few years ago in high school. It was during class time and the restroom was very clean, it was a Monday I believe.[/QUOTE]

thats fuckin funny man

thats funny...

If I'm eating a burger/sandwich and fries. I have to eat the fries first, and then the sandwich.

If I see a spider or another bug in my room, I don't kill it, I just leave it. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.

I try to take a shit at work, so I get paid to shit.

[quote name='Trakan']If I see a spider or another bug in my room, I don't kill it, I just leave it. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='Trakan']If I'm eating a burger/sandwich and fries. I have to eat the fries first, and then the sandwich.

If I see a spider or another bug in my room, I don't kill it, I just leave it. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.

I try to take a shit at work, so I get paid to shit.[/QUOTE]

Ditto across the board.

People always look at me funny when I don't touch my burger. They are much better cold/reheated than fries.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dpatel']I like to keep things in order. It bugs me when my DVD/Game
collection is not straight. Sometimes when I am in stores, I find
myself straighting some of the stuff while I am browsing.[/quote]Some of my "friends/family" take advantage of that and fuck up my shit for a few laughs. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

And the store thing, I do that. Luckily for me it was part of my job for a while so I actually got paid to do it for a few months. (convenience store, summer after graduation)[/quote]

All that goes for me as well. Store employees look at me strange when they see me doing their job for free...

[quote name='Trakan']If I see a spider or another bug in my room, I don't kill it, I just leave it. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.[/quote]

Same here. I don't even let other people kill things when I'm around. And if they brag about it (especially about animals - I can't believe how many guys think it is cool to be crual to animals), they get a lecture that leaves them feeling pretty stupid.

I was drinking on the balcony with my roommates in college one night. While we were out, a dragonfly landed near us and one of my roommates smashed it. I started swearing at him and then I decked him... Then I spent 5 minutes talking to dead bug giving it a eulogy. fuck I'm a crazy drunk now that I think of it.

[quote name='Kayden']I was drinking on the balcony with my roommates in college one night. While we were out, a dragonfly landed near us and one of my roommates smashed it. I started swearing at him and then I decked him... Then I spent 5 minutes talking to dead bug giving it a eulogy. fuck I'm a crazy drunk now that I think of it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

My legs shake whenever I'm sitting down. After a few hours I start to feel the burn. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

My legs shake whenever I'm sitting down. After a few hours I start to feel the burn. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You must have calves chiselled out of marble with how much time you spend on your ass.

[quote name='Trakan']If I see a spider or another bug in my room, I don't kill it, I just leave it. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, except for a different reason which is..........I'm just too lazy to do anything about it :D

[quote name='whoknows']Same with me, except for a different reason which is..........I'm just too lazy to do anything about it :D[/QUOTE]
fuck that, I just smash those fuckers as quickly as possible. :twisted:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck that, I just smash those fuckers as quickly as possible. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I would kill them but:

1. I would have to get up
2. I would have to find something to smash them with (and possibly get that specific item dirty)
3. I might be hungry so I can eat them :D
4. They are so small I find them insignificant
5. I like making a lot of BS reasons
6. I like having company
7. I dont even care if there are mice in my room
8. Almost to 10
9. Whats another reason
10. I need something better to do

I have no problem drinking after people I know. My friend had a energy drink he was like you got to try this. ok hand me the can no I got to go get you a cup, why for a sip of a drink give me the can. he is always uptight around me or anyone now that I think of it he has a problem getting comfortable around people I have know him 6 years. and it took him I think 3 years to fart around me.

[quote name='Graystone']I have no problem drinking after people I know. My friend had a energy drink he was like you got to try this. ok hand me the can no I got to go get you a cup, why for a sip of a drink give me the can. he is always uptight around me or anyone now that I think of it he has a problem getting comfortable around people I have know him 6 years. and it took him I think 3 years to fart around me.[/QUOTE]

I like farting around strangers and then blaming it on them. :lol:

[quote name='Graystone']I have no problem drinking after people I know. My friend had a energy drink he was like you got to try this. ok hand me the can no I got to go get you a cup, why for a sip of a drink give me the can. he is always uptight around me or anyone now that I think of it he has a problem getting comfortable around people I have know him 6 years. and it took him I think 3 years to fart around me.[/QUOTE]

It took him three years to fart around you! Hell I'll do it right now.

[quote name='whoknows']I would kill them but:

1. I would have to get up
2. I would have to find something to smash them with (and possibly get that specific item dirty)
3. I might be hungry so I can eat them :D
4. They are so small I find them insignificant
5. I like making a lot of BS reasons
6. I like having company
7. I dont even care if there are mice in my room
8. Almost to 10
9. Whats another reason
10. I need something better to do[/QUOTE]

Solution:

Hand: Flick it, smash it, wipe it, wash it. Repeat. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Solution:

Hand: Flick it, smash it, wipe it, wash it. Repeat. :D[/QUOTE]

I bet you could write a book about that technique that will make it known throughout the world :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I like farting around strangers and then blaming it on them. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Farting in elevators=fun fun fun!

Ever been in a conversation with somebody, drift out, mindlessly nod, and then think, "You know, I could kill this guy right now. He wouldn't even see it coming?" Hell, I've come up with plans, too. "Okay, I'll grab that glass on the table over there, hit him in the head, and jump out the window." I'd never actually do anything. I think I'd lose it if I actually had to hurt somebody, but it's interesting that my mind suggests these options that I'll never act on.

I've had suicidal ones, too. "I'll just jump off this bridge. It'll blow these fuckers minds!" I need help.

I drink excessive amounts of alcohol and play shitty N64 games to actually make controlling the game possible.

Oh yeah... I also play REZ shitfaced as well. But it's a much more pleasurable experience than Batman Begins on N64.

[quote name='whoknows']I bet you could write a book about that technique that will make it known throughout the world :lol:[/QUOTE]
Shortest best seller ever!

I space my shirts a certain distance apart. It used to be two fingers (about 1.5"). However I've bought 20+ t-shirts in the last few months so it's now down to one finger (.75").

I do the same thing when someone is approaching me. But for some reason I always scratch my chin or shoulder.

I always stand up when I wipe. Wiping while sitting down doesnt even make sense to me. I dont think I am that talented.

I drink a lot of water. This is not that odd. But you know those big 64 ounce jugs they sell at Wallmart or wherever? I always have that filled up by my computer, or while watching TV, or while at school. So I drink it all day. I usually drink about 5 a day. They say you are supposed to drink 64 ounces of water a day.
I drink 320. I wonder if that can ever get unhealthy.

and yes, I do pee alot.

[quote name='markholladay']I do the same thing when someone is approaching me. But for some reason I always scratch my chin or shoulder.

I always stand up when I wipe. Wiping while sitting down doesnt even make sense to me. I dont think I am that talented.

I drink a lot of water. This is not that odd. But you know those big 64 ounce jugs they sell at Wallmart or wherever? I always have that filled up by my computer, or while watching TV, or while at school. So I drink it all day. I usually drink about 5 a day. They say you are supposed to drink 64 ounces of water a day.

and yes, I do pee alot.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing and I have to pee like every half an hour...

I've been cuting back because it was getting annoying.

[quote name='Kayden']I do the same thing and I have to pee like every half an hour...

I've been cuting back because it was getting annoying.[/QUOTE]

I should probably cut back also. But I think I screwed myself over. Because when I dont drink a lot of water. I feel thirsty. It is like I need it now. I have a crack addiction to water.

[quote name='markholladay']I should probably cut back also. But I think I screwed myself over. Because when I dont drink a lot of water. I feel thirsty. It is like I need it now. I have a crack addiction to water.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel... Its just a good thing I'm too lazy to get up and fill my cup again. Its a marvelous diet plan as well. :lol:

I don't have the guts to kill a roach or throw away a dead one. If I see a roach on an something, I won't touch it for a VERY long time. If someone kills a roach on the floor and cleans it up, I avoid walking on that spot until I forget about it. I HATE THOSE LITTLE DEVILS!

[quote name='whoknows']I laugh at Kayden. No one else probably does that ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea... thats like saying you're the only one that pees in the pool. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Yea... thats like saying you're the only one that pees in the pool. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah...thats why I go swimming....when my toilets clogged up :twisted:

It also takes some skill to shit in the pool and not get caught :p

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah...thats why I go swimming....when my toilets clogged up :twisted:

It also takes some skill to shit in the pool and not get caught :p[/QUOTE]

Damnit! I thought it was a Baby Ruth! :bomb:

I used to run cross country and track. I still run occasionally but I have always had to breath to the beat of a song, even during races. It helps me concentrate.

[quote name='DT778']If I'm up late studying or doing homework and have to take a shit, I will take my work with me.[/QUOTE]
Believe me your not the only one. That's where I get my best studying done. :)

[quote name='Trakan']If I'm eating a burger/sandwich and fries. I have to eat the fries first, and then the sandwich.

I try to take a shit at work, so I get paid to shit.[/QUOTE]

i always eat fries first too....simply because they taste like shit cold :lol:

[quote name='MorPhiend']All that goes for me as well. Store employees look at me strange when they see me doing their job for free...

Same here. I don't even let other people kill things when I'm around. And if they brag about it (especially about animals - I can't believe how many guys think it is cool to be crual to animals), they get a lecture that leaves them feeling pretty stupid.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i can't stand when ppl brag about how they kill/torture animals...they'll brag about how they shoot rabbits/birds/squirrels/etc with b b guns or blow frogs up or whatever....it pisses me off beyond belief....i heard on the radio a few days ago, a local dj was talking about how his college roommates would get drunk and slingshot hamsters to the wall....i was disgusted the rest of the day

as for insects....i could care less if someone kills an insect that could potentially hurt me....or is just plain annoying.....spiders could hurt me and honestly, they freak me out....my head swelled up pretty bad when i was younger from a spider bite when i was sleeping...so that spider pretty much fucked it up for any spider that comes across my path....as for annoying insects, moths/flies that constantly fly in front of you or near your food are asking to be smashed IMO....you go your way, i'll go my way...just don't fuck with me....also, i hate killing insects that are crunchy....its just something about it....though i have embarrassingly repeatedly shot one cricket with a bb gun because he was in my room for about 2 weeks, driving me crazy with his "singing" or whatever and costing me countless hours of sleep....99% of the time ill catch the cricket and let him/her go outside, but this one just wasn't having that....that said, i can't stand it when people torture insects....whether its tearing their legs off, wings off, etc....if you're going to kill an insect, just kill it already....you're a dickhead enough, why do you have to increase your dickheadedness? i recently watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape? for the first time and retard or not....Leonardo Dicaprio's character pissed me off when he killed that grasshopper in the mailbox

/unreadable response done

[quote name='markholladay']I do the same thing when someone is approaching me. But for some reason I always scratch my chin or shoulder.

and yes, I do pee alot.[/QUOTE]

i sometimes do the chin/shoulder thing too....i guess it's whatever it takes to make me look less interested in what the person coming towards me is doing....it must be an insecurity thing or something....where im too interested on what they think

as for wiping standing up....i guess id have to get into detail to make sense of why sitting down and wiping makes sense....im an average built guy (i think) 6ft & 175lbs....and if you're taking a shit, your asscheeks are spread, right? so if you stand up, they'll come together....so if you stand up and then wipe, your asscheeks will smoosh the shit and spread it...causing a bigger area to wipe and more of a mess...making sitting down and wiping much more logical

and i also constantly drink and constantly piss....

i also like to post responses in multiple posts consecutively...rather than all in one post

bread's done
Back