What do you think, to good to be true?Newer Games with low BIN and Free Shipping

:bomb: This ebayer was allowed to list over 140 auctions and took 140 ebayers for $8796.50 worth of personal checks and money order payments. Of course assuming all mailed this fellow the payments. I have filed a complaint with the United States Post Office for mail fraud and have complained to ebay. Of course...ebay's response was to protect all parties’ privacy. I guess I can see how the criminal does require protection hu? Guess it is a sad fact we have scum of the earth that would like to take everyone’s money and run. I only hope they catch this person before he/she gets to run. Good luck with all of my fellow ebayers on getting a refund or at least filing a complaint about this behavior.:fridge: :shame: :puke:

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Wow, location: Hollywood, FL.

I also live in hollywood, Fl, so if he does rip anyone off, give me his address and ill hunt him down.[/QUOTE]
It is time.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']It is time.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do anything rash.

Take a cheese pizza over to the address and look for the seller.

If you find the person at the address and get ID, tell them the pizza is free after they complete an informational survey. (Name, address, social security number, favorite type of pizza, etc.)

Get the person to sign for the pizza as that person.

Then, go down to the local police station and inform them that a person who committed several counts of felony mail fraud is in their jurisdiction.

If the cops want proof, show them this list of posts and your receipt.

If they're too lazy, pay a visit to the local FBI office.

bread's done
Back