What happend to these CAGers?

[quote name='JSweeney']People get bored and stop posting.
That's all there is to it.
No gradiose blow ups, no massive fight, no banning.
People get tired of it, and decide there are better ways that they could be spending thier time. (They're probably smarter than most of us)

People just leave.[/QUOTE]

Deny all you want, we know you're the creepy guy who scared Minx off. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Deny all you want, we know you're the creepy guy who scared Minx off. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep. Probably.
I bet it's probably my fault that Lina and masha got banned too.
Oh yeah, and that Nintendofangirl stopped posting.
... and that DarkeKatt and D4rkewolfe don't post anymore either.
Hell, my hand is probably involved in just about every last person who got banned or put on perma-ignore.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. Probably.
Hell, my hand is probably involved in just about every last person who got banned or put on perma-ignore.[/QUOTE]

The Darkes still post. It's just Wolfe is ultra obsessed with FFXI, and constantly plays that, and Katt's usually oogling Blaziken.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. Probably.
Hell, my hand is probably involved in just about every last person who got banned or put on perma-ignore.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the holocaust. Totally your fault. ;)

[quote name='guyver2077']mousin???[/QUOTE]

Dead. Probably.

[quote name='guyver2077']mousin??? and thanx to this topic i also noticed the lack of big nick....had totally forgotten[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he got a job, and now we're simply not good enough for him. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']mousin is currently trying to remember his password and has been since april[/QUOTE]

lmao

a few others i noticed simply from going through the pm's

xmrblondex?
WESLEYPIPES?

LOL

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't forget the holocaust. Totally your fault. ;)[/QUOTE]

You forgot about the inquisition. Mine too. ;)

I went to look at the members list. There is a lot of people who joined and only posted one time. I do understand that some join just for the deals, Lets say we don't count those however why would you waste the time to join and not contribute to the community anything or comment and say hey thats a nice deal etc.

I was wondering what happened to TDZ now I know.

Yup, the whole DZ thing was/is just a big miss. I know that I miss her at least and she was one of my favorite posters :(. I know she went over to z-5 which I contributed to a little, but I didn't like the look or the feel of the boards really so I only came in here and there. I'm sad she left there as well. I remember when it started happening with her she just sort of got annoyed by CAG and I think what pushed her over the edge was DLF at the time. Pretty sad.

The D4rkes/dark still show up here and there. They're both addicted to FFXI Online, with Katt fixated on Blaziken and Pokemon and didn't she leave to the military before?

DDF just left after I think defender had enough of his antics and stupid beyond reason topics and put on insta perma ignore which pissed DDF so much that he just left.

defender is still post here and there and I think he's Technique as well, but he's mostly up to surfing the internet, registering site names, developing his sites, etc. I think he might be trying to resurrect Multimedia 1.0/VGD, which would be very cool and I would definitely stop by if he did this in Vegas which is in dire need of a specialty store other than the EBs and Gamestops of the world. Something with originality, like how comic book stores draw in people instead of having them go to Barnes and Noble, etc.

Lina's back as kittie it seems. I guess she got a pardon for good behaviour ;)

BigNick, here and there poster now.

SpookD comes around here and there as well now.

Stealthy became JaKeT and had his name switched for the 3rd or 4rth time now.

NintendoFanGirl just up and left I believe. She was a really nice and great mod.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yup, the whole DZ thing was/is just a big miss. I know that I miss her at least and she was one of my favorite posters :(. I know she went over to z-5 which I contributed to a little, but I didn't like the look or the feel of the boards really so I only came in here and there. I'm sad she left there as well. I remember when it started happening with her she just sort of got annoyed by CAG and I think what pushed her over the edge was DLF at the time. Pretty sad.[/QUOTE]

Actually DZ left long after the whole DLF thing.

[quote name='Technique']Oh yes, I remember that. DLF got unbanned to, right? That thread was pretty damn long as I recall.[/QUOTE]

Everyone got unbanned when the boards switched over. I don't think anyone came back though, at least not under their old names.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually DZ left long after the whole DLF thing.[/QUOTE]

No I remember that she was already pretty pissed off at CAG and then DLF said some pretty inflamatory remarks and had that one picture and then bam, she just really went at it it seemed. We all tried to have her stay, but she just left.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']No I remember that she was already pretty pissed off at CAG and then DLF said some pretty inflamatory remarks and had that one picture and then bam, she just really went at it it seemed. We all tried to have her stay, but she just left.[/QUOTE]

DLF was waaaaaaay before she finally left. It may have started it, but it was still a few months before she left for good.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Everyone got unbanned when the boards switched over. I don't think anyone came back though, at least not under their old names.[/QUOTE]

I don't think CloudSpekk or MorganWebbLover were ever unbanned.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't think CloudSpekk or MorganWebbLover were ever unbanned.[/QUOTE]

They are. Hell, if they knew they could go log in and post with those accounts.

[quote name='Technique']Yeah, what happend to MWL? Wasn't something over politics?[/QUOTE]

It was proof never get into a flamewar with defender, and NEVER drag his family in. MWL deserved what he got, and stll deserves worse.

[quote name='Technique']What did he say about defender's family?[/QUOTE]

That is a war better left in the dark. I won't say any more of what happened.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't think CloudSpekk or MorganWebbLover were ever unbanned.[/QUOTE]
boy you must be dumber than a post.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']They are. Hell, if they knew they could go log in and post with those accounts.[/QUOTE]

Spoke too soon I guess, not to mention that he just posted some posts down. Just great, I just opened the flood gates.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Spoke too soon I guess, not to mention that he just posted some posts down. Just great, I just opened the flood gates.[/QUOTE]
dont feel bad son, just living up to your title from the looks of things

Hey CloudSpekk glad to see you are back. Maybe you can cut me in on some uber sweet deals? That'd be sweet man, just show me your tradelist and ill look at it. BTW, no need to worry, i'll send first.

ill sue you too, ill sue every damn one of you who looks at me crosseyed! im from hollywood!! i wouldnt expect you hillbillies to stop fornicating with your siblings to understand anything im saying though...

I'll let all of you guys handle this one. I'm too tired and not in the mood to start arguing or anything, besides it's the internet; it's just not worth it. Just report him to the mods and hopefully Cheapy will just ban his ass again and it'll be over and done with again.

Don't be dumb This CloudSpekk isn't the real cloudspekk. He was banned then showed up last on 4/01/05 don't let this mod get your panties in a bunch.

bread's done
Back