What is your opinion on my crazy friend? (Details Inside)

you know he has this strange-ass leader who talks about the sun being evil and they only go out at night and chant "the nighttime is the right time" he tried to get me to join and i said F**k no whats so bad about the sun i'm not ready to kill anyone yet

ok for all you veterans and for the newbies i wanted to update this old thread. its been nearly ten months since this happened (if you are not familiar read the thread) and this is what has happened since then:

he finally got the nerve to really ask her out, she said yes, and about two months ago, got her pregnant! also for sweetest day last month guess what she got him..........A SEGA CDX!! talk about your f'n irony!!!

[quote name='El Commador']you know he has this strange-ass leader who talks about the sun being evil and they only go out at night and chant "the nighttime is the right time" he tried to get me to join and i said F**k no whats so bad about the sun i'm not ready to kill anyone yet[/QUOTE]

ok that didnt happen but.......

for all you veterans and for the newbies i wanted to update this old thread. its been nearly ten months since this happened (if you are not familiar read the thread) and this is what has happened since then:

he finally got the nerve to really ask her out, she said yes, and about two months ago, got her pregnant! also for sweetest day last month guess what she got him..........A SEGA CDX!! talk about your f'n irony!!!

Glad it all worked out....err, I guess that's all in the eye of the beholder. If your friend isn't a bit more mature now....he's in for a world of shit.

But the dozen made him look desperate. A single rose done right, as it has already been pointed out, can do more than a dozen.

Heh, it's always interesting to see threads like this come back and actually have a good ending. Sucks with her getting preggers though :X...

Hurray for happy endings and eventual abortions!!!! j/k, glad everything worked out.......a little too well......hmmm :whistle2:k

So, just to see if I got this straight:

- guy is approximately 16-17 yrs old
- got a girl preggers
- girl didn't even know he existed until a year or more later
- during which time he obsessed over whether or not to give a dozen roses or one (I remember what I posted in the earlier part of this thread and I'm stickin' by it)
- he got the $$$ by selling a fairly rare system which he received as a present later on as a result of karma :rofl:
- yet he's a 16-17 yr old whose never had a gf before and now suddenly finds himself w/ a gf w/ a future child he will need to support instead of enjoying life as a 20-something.

This will NOT end well.

:wall::no:#-o:headache::bomb:

I hope your girlfriend doesn't object to abortions, otherwise your future just took a turn for the worst.

I hope he's not a jerk and doesn't try to convince her to have an abortion though, that would be cruel.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Worst. Ending. Evar. Would have been perfect had he not knocked her up.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think it did end up perfectly. Karmic justice and all.

bread's done
Back