What theme are you currently using?

I usually have Mario set as my background - its hilarious when people come over... plus everything is really easy to read because he's off to the side.

I just switched to the Oceanic theme today because of the contest.. Not a bad theme... not as good as I was hoping for though.

A 1080p picture of an Odin Sphere character is my background.

Themes and gamerpics shouldn't cost money and there aren't any good enough ones to make me bite. They need more anime-related ones...

[quote name='PyroGamer']You can change the guide background, you know.

I use my own custom background pic. It's a dusk horizon type thing with a moon. It's kewl.

I switch to the default regularly, though, and mess around with it now and then.[/quote]

Really? Sweet. How do you go about doing that? I'm liking the oceanic theme but I hate the look of the guide blade thing. It's super bright, white clouds and it makes it very difficult to see what you're selecting.

[quote name='Maklershed']Really? Sweet. How do you go about doing that? I'm liking the oceanic theme but I hate the look of the guide blade thing. It's super bright, white clouds and it makes it very difficult to see what you're selecting.[/quote]

Go to personal settings, themes, customize, guide background, and choose one of your liking.

Nice, thanks. The Oceanic theme will stay in tact but the guide is going back to default.

[quote name='eliter1']
I like how white it is:applause:[/quote]

thats_racist.gif

Currently the COD4 free theme, but the fact that there is a Rambo theme I don't know means I'll probably change it when I get on again.

You have to keep your eye out for it .. it's in a banner ad at the top of the screen. I think you can find it if you navigate around in the new arrivals area.

I'm using one from "The Shooter" picture pack as my personal and a army soldier as my community. Also does anyone have a link to a site that shows the gamer pics you get from playing certain Xbox titles on your 360. I know I have the Fable one, but don't know any others because I have so many pics saved on my HD.

I'm rockin' a Bioshock theme, but I don't think it's on XBox.com.. that's weird. The main image is a Big Daddy hand reaching out towards a little sister hand, I think.

bread's done
Back