What was the last CD you bought? - The Sequel

tzolkin - tonatiuh
access to arasaka - void();
dirk geiger - autumn fields
nebulo - artefact
dryft - ventricle
roel funcken - vade
lagunamuch community - main control board

I dont know what to think about this new Linkin Park album... it is so different from anything they have done. I can see the similarities between it and Radiohead's "Kid A"....

I miss the old LP. :cry:

Chemical Brothers 'Further' two disc set.

Disc one is the album on CD, 8 tracks.

Disc two is a dvd 'visual album'. The same 8 tracks but with visuals/videos.

apocalyptica7thsymphonys.jpg

JAILL - That's How We Burn (LP)
Silversun Pickups - Swoon (Deluxe 2xLP set)
Booker T. - Potato Hole (2xLP)
The National - Boxer (2xLP)
The Murder City Devils - Self Titled (LP)

Some synthpop:
Disreflect - Mnemophobia
Hurts - Happiness
Iris - Blacklight
Ladyhawke - Ladyhawke
Neuroactive - Antidote
Tenek - Stateless

...and some new comedy:
Aziz Ansari - Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening
Joe DeRosa - The Depression Auction
Marc Maron - Tickets Still Available

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I dont know what to think about this new Linkin Park album... it is so different from anything they have done. I can see the similarities between it and Radiohead's "Kid A"....

I miss the old LP. :cry:[/QUOTE]

New Linkin Park sounds like crap. Their last album sucked balls as well.

I hate Linking Park and the new single sounds even worse than their old stuff. It's like bad Euro trash dance music with that guy singing. Anyway:

311 - Uplifter
Otep - Smash The Control Machine
Bjork - Homogenic
Underworld - Oblivion With Bells

Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
----Very awesome album, love all tracks except for the one that has a heavy country vibe.

A Thousand Suns - Linkin Park

----Was kinda odd at first but now its definitely one of my favorite Linkin Park albums. There's a lot of heavy influences from their favorite artists and lyrically its definitely the best to date, its a great album from start to finish. They have definitely evolved into something much more that I would have ever expected or heard in any other bands, can't wait to hear where they take us with their next album.

Black Country Communion- Black Country Communion

It's a Classic Rock album by four awesome musicians. The album fucking rocks, and is a great CD to check out if you like classic rock. It's great to see Classic Rock albums being made and released in 2010.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Terrorizer - World Downfall

My old school grindcore collection is almost complete.[/QUOTE]

Great album! I was listening to that one today.

[quote name='bmachine']Some synthpop:
Disreflect - Mnemophobia
Hurts - Happiness
Iris - Blacklight
Ladyhawke - Ladyhawke
Neuroactive - Antidote
Tenek - Stateless
[/QUOTE]

How's Ladyhawke? I was considering getting that but the Amazon samples are a little too short for me to pull the trigger.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']How's Ladyhawke? I was considering getting that but the Amazon samples are a little too short for me to pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

It's decent. It's a little too precious and twee for me to really love it but it's got a few really good tracks. It's in the vein of a lot of the modern synthpop throwback stuff that's uber trendy right now (La Roux, Little Boots, Shy Child, etc.)

This is the track that convinced me to pick it up and, now that I've heard the whole album, it's still the best song in the set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHa59A4Hf6I

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Does the CD that came with my Alan Wake CE count?
Because if not...I have nooo Idea...lol[/QUOTE]

It should count because it's such a great album. I wish it had more of the songs in the game though. :bomb:

Some singles:

Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday - CD
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday v1 - 7"
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday v2 - 7"

bread's done
Back