What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='dallow']They had 3 good weeks or so.
Next week is Bionic Commando.

Dev said there would be a demo of 1942........ hmmm.[/quote]

Or you can just download it when you get your X360....hmmmm ;)

[quote name='dallow']They had 3 good weeks or so.
Next week is Bionic Commando.

Dev said there would be a demo of 1942........ hmmm.[/quote]
And Ratchet & Clank the week after that. The Home beta's enough for me this week.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']One the of things I really like about the PS3 is the organization of the games. While not as fully featured as I would like, I have different folders created for Demos, PSN Games, and PS3 Eye Software. Its nice to be able to have some control. If you really wanted to you could even make a folder just PixelJunk Games if you wanted.[/quote]

I just looked on my PS3 - I'm missing how you create groups/folders for games. Would someone give me a hint where to look?

Thanks.

Nevermind - I got it - Albums. Then give the game an album to belong to.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bjstucker']I have a subscription to Qore but when I click on Qore in the PSN it doesn't have anything but the june issue.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you need to go into you previously downloaded list and find the August issue there...it's extremely unintuitive but it's the way I had to do it.

I forgot how stupid this 'since the beginning of time' PSN thread was .
I guess I'll just check the store twice a week .
It sure beats looking through pages and pages of this thread in reverse order .

Oh well , just another thing the 360 has that's superior .

;) relax

I can't seem to update my comment on my PSN card , it looks like a lot of you guys are having the same issue , any solution for this ?

My comment on my PS3 friend list for my profile is just 'Cheapassgamer.com' .
My comment on my PS3 that I entered via Account Management is 'This is it?'

Neither one shows up , please help .

So they now changed the premise of how you get into these betas. You have to get a year subscription. That's kinda lame. So, might as well go pre-order Resistance.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why check the store twice a week when there's only one update? I offered a solution to you the last time you were 'round here complainin', but you never responded.[/QUOTE]

Check the spoiler tag .

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I did, which has nothing to do with what I asked you. So you don't want me to change anything at all then?[/QUOTE]

Well since you ask , I still think this thread should be monthly so it's easier to read the impressions of the content , but we've gone over that .

I find it hard to believe that one continuous thread is the way to go .
Think of the new PS3 owners [MGS4+] , and what a pain it is to guess when something came out and find the discussion for it .

Not to mention the much touted 10 year life cycle of the PS3 .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You looking forward to getting some more friends in Home, myke? :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

If, by friends you mean Namco arcade titles, then yes.

;)

[quote name='mykevermin']Aww, it's cool. If you get in, we can shop at the mall for all three available items.

My treat.[/QUOTE]
So true. I log in to the beta like once a month. It's so boring.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/08/playstation-store-video-content-update-2/

This week we’ve added new video content from the following television series:

• Combat Zone
  • Cops
  • Deadliest Catch
  • Intervention
  • Nip/Tuck
  • Xam’d: Lost Memories
We know you enjoy seeing what everyone else is watching, here are our top 20 movie and TV downloads for the week – Drillbit Taylor moves into the top spot:
2744847096_6a85a4d5b6_o.jpg

Have a great weekend!
This week's video update and Top 20 videos list.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Downloadable Games (please post links for official threads to add)

(* - Online Multiplayer; * - Online Leaderboards ; * - Demo Available)

PSN Games
1942: Joint Strike - $9.99 - **
Blast Factor - $9.99 **
Blast Factor Bundle - $12.99 - Includes both add-ons. **
Calling All Cars - $9.99 *
Cash Guns Chaos - $4.99
Championship Sprint - $4.99 **
EA Sports Fantasy Football Live Draft Ticker - Free
echochrome - $9.99 **
Elefunk - $4.99 ***
Everyday Shooter - $9.99
Fatal Inertia EX - $29.99 ***
flOw - $7.99
flOw Bundle - $8.99 - Includes expansion pack.
Gauntlet II - $4.99 **
Go! Puzzle - Free (starter pack), $2.99 (per game), $5.99 bundle ***
Go! Sports Ski - $2.99 **
Go! Sports Skydiving - $4.99 **
Go! Sudoku - Free (starter pack), $2.99 (per add-on pack) ***
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $39.99 **
Gipshift v2.0 - $9.99 **
High Stakes: Poker Edition - $9.99 **
High Velocity Bowling - $9.99 *
Joust - $4.99 **
Lemmings - $5.99 **
LocoRoco Cocoreccho! - $6.99 *
Mortal Kombat II - $4.99 **
Novastrike - $9.99 *
Nucleus - Free (starter pack), $9.99 (full game) **
PAIN - $9.99 *
PixelJunk Eden - $9.99 ** - Official Thread
PixelJunk Monsters - $9.99 ** - Official Thread
PixelJunk Racers - $6.99 ** - Official Thread
Piyotama - $2.99 *
Q*bert v2.0 - $4.99 *
Rampage - $4.99 *
Rampart - $4.99 **
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil - $9.99 ***
Siren: Blood Curse - $14.99 (each of the 3 Bundles of 4 Episodes), $39.99 (All 12 episodes) - *
Snakeball - $9.99 ***
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $9.99 ***
Super Rub a Dub - Free (starter pack), $6.99 (full game) **
Super Stardust HD - $7.99 ** - Official Thread
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - $19.99 (full game), $29.99 (full game + online add-on) ** - Official Thread
Toy Home - $9.99 ***
Warhawk - $29.99** - Official Thread
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - $9.99 **

[/quote]

Super Stardust HD - $7.99 update to $9.99 please I guess they jack up the price?!

Driver for the ps one was a horrible port. I really wish they would make ridge racer for the psp downloadable.

I really liked Driver back in the day. The final mission was horrible though. It was a huge spike in difficulty over the rest of the game, cheap as hell, and you had to listen to a Bill Clinton impersonator. Not joking.

I have driver on the pc. There are so many more options and the graphics are superior. It has a ton of extra modes, a great 2-player, and san francisco is still fun to drive around. Don't waste money on the ps version when you could get the pc version.

add another game to the list on PSN:

The game features vehicles with incredible physics-based maneuverability, including boosters for launching high into the air or accelerating at break-neck speed on the ground. In the air, cars can roll, flip, jump, dodge or spin. In this team-based soccer-inspired game, the vehicles maneuver to perform breathtaking saves, awe-inspiring shots on goal, and gruesome demolishes of opponent cars. These abilities, combined with the players' own creativity, create a unique and thrilling experience every time. Wide-ranging community involvement is supported through team and league play, as well as extensive statistical tracking, rankings, and rewards for individuals and teams. The game features mini-games and single player matches as well as team and league matches and scrimmage matches online. Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars will also feature PlayStation 3 trophies and players will be able to upload videos of their most exciting games to YouTube.
"It takes a pretty special game to carry such a lengthy title and be able to hold its head high amongst games with much shorter names," commented Dave Hagewood, Director of Development at Psyonix Studios. "Thankfully, we don't have to worry about fitting this title on a package."

ss01.jpg

ss02.jpg

ss03.jpg

ss04.jpg

ss05.jpg

ss06.jpg

bread's done
Back