What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's working fine for me.[/QUOTE]

I think that was the problem to begin with. Some people can sign in, while others can't. I've been trying since 12 pm EST and haven't been able to sign in.

Joystiq or some other big site had a poll up asking people if they could log in or not and like 2% said they could. Something like 60% said no(the rest said fuck the rest of you for not having to work or fuck PSN and its crap service).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Very scientific.[/QUOTE]

The Joystiq Institute is also furthering its studies involving the effects of aural sleep induction via the digital 'podcast' format.;)

Hardly am I saying that it proves its out for that many people. I am just saying it does mean there are quite a few people that couldnt/cant log on.

[quote name='Narcisstalker']The Joystiq Institute is also furthering its studies involving the effects of aural sleep induction via the digital 'podcast' format.;)[/QUOTE]

Nice to see someone else call that podcast boring. Seems most people think Bombcast and Joystiq are the best podcasts out there and I think both are dull as hell.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hardly am I saying that it proves its out for that many people. I am just saying it does mean there are quite a few people that couldnt/cant log on.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't prove anything, but it proves something?

Ugh. Bass Fishing might be fun with the move support but the rhythm game genre has basically come and gone since Space Channel 1/2 came out. If people got sick of Rock Band, they're really not going to enjoy Space Channel.

Up, down, up, down, chuchu... chu

[quote name='Halo05']Ugh. Bass Fishing might be fun with the move support but the rhythm game genre has basically come and gone since Space Channel 1/2 came out. If people got sick of Rock Band, they're really not going to enjoy Space Channel.

Up, down, up, down, chuchu... chu[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering how a game like Bash Fishing gets move support yet RE4 HD doesn't.

I don't know. It's cool to blame Capcom but I've still got the Wii version here so I'm not too upset about it. That said, there was no way I was going to buy it at $20, if I wasn't already a PS+ member, I would've passed.

RE5 Gold is actually pretty cheap on Amazon at the moment. Less than $30 which, despite it being over a year old, it has been pretty stuck at $50 since it first came out.

Good to see Criterion is still busy. I hope there's a full scale Burnout game in planning; it would definitely be awesome to have another game like Burnout Paradise (open world.)

[quote name='Halo05']I don't know. It's cool to blame Capcom but I've still got the Wii version here so I'm not too upset about it. That said, there was no way I was going to buy it at $20, if I wasn't already a PS+ member, I would've passed.

RE5 Gold is actually pretty cheap on Amazon at the moment. Less than $30 which, despite it being over a year old, it has been pretty stuck at $50 since it first came out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get RE5 gold at Target for $10 a few months ago. Probably the best deal I've gotten from there a while. I also have the Wii version of RE4, and TBH while the HD version does look better, I think I've had more fun with RE4 Wii.

I have to wonder what SE is doing with the PSP versions, as they're out on the UK store for $10 each, so selling the PS1 compilation for probably $10 doesn't make as much sense. I guess they think having Origins be PS3/PSP compatible negates the need for the PSP versions since those games probably wouldn't sell that well here. The reverse is probably why the PS1 version of FFIV isn't coming with V and VI.

It was announced a while ago when SOE posted their release dates and prices for all of their upcoming games, which are coming over the next three weeks with Rochard, PayDay: The Heist, and Sideway: New York with PD being the only game that isn't $10 at $20.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/2...air-with-couch-co-op-coming-to-psn-next-week/

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair will be out on Tuesday with some bonuses like 4-player local co-op, two DLC characters from the XBLA version, and the Pyramid of Ruin map. No price mentioned, but it'll probably be $15 like the XBLA version.[/QUOTE]

HoD was one of my favorite games but even with the good reviews Iv always wondered about the quality of the HoD XBLA game. Iv heard good things but its hard believe its anywhere near is good and it sounds like more of an online game which in general is not my thing.

On a separate note any PS+ discount?

How was it one of your favorites while questioning its quality? Or are you thinking of Harmony of Dissonance? Despair is more like a loot RPG where you're replaying the same levels to grind for better gear and weapons to outfit your character to beat the next level rather than a normal Castlevania.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/09/25/the-drop-week-of-september-26th-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
Rochard (PSN Exclusive // Demo Available) — Rochard follows the story of the humble astro-miner John Rochard, who accidentally discovers an ancient structure hidden deep in an asteroid, thus proving mankind isn’t alone in the universe. After John finds himself stranded on the asteroid, space pirates attack the mine, and John quickly realizes there are surprising and dangerous forces at work. Using only his wits, everyday mining tools and a healthy dose of sarcasm, John must fend off the pirates, save his team and solve the mystery behind his discovery.

Resident Evil: CODE Veronica X HD (PS Plus: 50% Off)– After narrowly surviving the horrific onslaught in Raccoon City, Claire Redfield now seeks clues in search of her missing brother, Chris. To her horror, she discovers Umbrella Corporation’s insidious activities are not isolated to the remote, mid-western city. No. Something much larger is going on here. Flesh-eating zombies and horrific beasts haunt Claire’s every move. Just how far does this twisted conspiracy extend? What is Umbrella Corporation really up to? And who is behind this biotech terror? The answer lies within.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 — For the first time in the history of this award-winning sports franchise, players are able to step onto the hallowed grounds of Augusta National, experience the rich history and tradition of the Masters Tournament and begin their own journey to capture the most sought-after prize in professional golf — the Green Jacket.

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair — Featuring the classic fast paced 2D, side scrolling action the series is known for, fan favorite vampire hunters from across the series will join forces to return Dracula, the Lord of Darkness, to his eternal slumber. Designed by the legendary producer of the Castlevania series, Koji Igarashi, Castlevania Harmony of Despair allows up to six friends to play together via online co-op story mode or see who the best vampire hunter is in Survival Mode, which challenges players to fend off their friends while fighting for their very survival.

Mercury Hg (Demo Available) — The ‘Mercury Blob’ is still as mesmerizing as ever, moving uniquely under player control, changing color in order to progress through the level and dividing if cut by a protruding surface. While this dissection is important to solve puzzles, the real test of a player’s skill is the ability to navigate strategically through varying types of slippery objects and sticky tiles with the use of balance and momentum in order to get to the finish line with their blob fully intact. A scoring system with full online leaderboard support adds a competitive touch to an already engrossing single-player experience.

minis

Jelly Pops
Galcon Labs
Revoltin’ Youth
I'm surprised that Galcon is coming to PSP/PS3, though I'm not sure that it will work great for a controller if it's anything like the PC version.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...l-trilogy-deploys-on-ps3-blu-ray-psn-tuesday/

The Splinter Cell Trilogy will be out on PSN tomorrow as a $39.99 bundle. It doesn't sound like they'll be splitting them up.[/QUOTE]

effing eff... I coulda swore in a previous article they said it would be split up, then again this game has been delayed about four times so I shouldn't be surprised if old news falls by the wayside. Just wanted Chaos Theory, but I guess I'll have to buy the full package in stores.

[quote name='iamsmart']effing eff... I coulda swore in a previous article they said it would be split up, then again this game has been delayed about four times so I shouldn't be surprised if old news falls by the wayside. Just wanted Chaos Theory, but I guess I'll have to buy the full package in stores.[/QUOTE]

Fair warning - people with the (I think) Euro version have said that there's literally no way to invert controls. They're permanently non-inverted. If that isn't something you're into, wait for a patch or skip it entirely.

[quote name='Halo05']Fair warning - people with the (I think) Euro version have said that there's literally no way to invert controls. They're permanently non-inverted. If that isn't something you're into, wait for a patch or skip it entirely.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. It would've been a deal breaker about five years ago but somehow I adapted to non-inverted controls and haven't looked back lol.

Deals
5-In-1 Arcade Hits - PS3/PSP - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Blimp: The Flying Adventures - PS3/PSP - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Blue Toad Murder Files - Episodes 2-6 Upgrade Bundle - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Hammerin’ Hero - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Mighty Flip Champs! DX - PS3/PSP - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
MiniSquadron - PS3/PSP - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
R-Type Command - PSP - $7.49 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil Director’s Cut - PS3/PSP - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 2 - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - PS3/PSP - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Steambot Chronicles - $7.49 - Temporary Sale

Games
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - $14.99
Mercury Hg - $4.99
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $19.99
Rochard - $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - $59.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy HD - $39.99

Minis
Arcade Sports Minis Bundle - $2.99 - 50 MB
Galcon Labs - $2.99 - 16.6 MB
Jelly Pops - $3.99 - 11 MB
Revoltin’ Youth - $1.99 - 75 MB

Demos
Mercury Hg
Rochard

Add-ons
Atelier Totori - Additional BGM Pack: Atelier Pack - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional BGM Pack: Battle Pack 1 - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional BGM Pack: Battle Pack 2 - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional BGM Pack: Battle Pack 3 - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional BGM Pack: Battle Pack 4 - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional Mode: BGM Change Mode - Free
Atelier Totori - Additional Mode: Model Viewer Mode - Free
Atelier Totori - Additional Party Members: Iksel & Cordelia - $2.99
Atelier Totori - Additional Party: Ceci - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - Background Music 1 - $1.99
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - Background Music 2 - $1.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 8 - $3.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 9 - $3.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 10 - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 11 - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Getsu Fuma Character Pack - $1.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Maria Renard Character Pack - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Richter Belmont Character Pack - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Simon Belmont Character Pack - $1.99
Dead Nation - Road of Devastation - $3.99
Elevator Action HD - Additional Stage 1 - Free
Fallout: New Vegas - Courier’s Stash - $1.99
Fallout: New Vegas - Gun Runners’ Arsenal - $3.99
Mercury HG - Heavy Elements - $2.99
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - Motorbike 3 - $0.99
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - Tsubaki M-O-E Katana - $0.99
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - Bundle 3 - $1.49
Rock Band 3 - Slipknot Pack 2 - $6.99 - Includes the four songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Left Behind” by Slipknot - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Pulse of The Maggots” by Slipknot - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Snuff” by Slipknot - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Wait And Bleed” by Slipknot - $1.99
Skydrift - Gladiator Multiplayer Pack - $4.99
Yoostar 2 - Deep Undercover - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - Fireworks Over Cityscape - $0.99
Yoostar 2 - Look At This Face - $1.99

Videos
GT Academy Behind the Scenes – Contour Cam
GT Academy Behind the Scenes – GT-R Cam
God of War: Origins Collection PSP vs. PS3 Trailer
God of War: Origins Collection Launch Trailer
EA Sports Season Ticket Trailer
FIFA Soccer 12 Action Trailer
Aliens: Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer
Renegade Ops Upgrades Trailer
Saints Row: The Third – The Syndication Trailer
Ufc Undisputed 3 – Rising Star Pre-Order Trailer
Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gamescom Trailer

Premium Themes
3D Blue Plasma - $2.99 - Dynamic
Abstract Infection - $2.99 - Dynamic
Azmodeus Dark Angels 2 - $2.99 - Dynamic
Cow Abduction - $2.99 - Dynamic
Dragon Warrior - $2.99 - Dynamic
Military - $1.49
Sheneka Adams Special Ops - $2.99 - Dynamic

Wallpaper
Eufloria
Dungeon Defenders

Dead Rising 2 (7) - $0.49 each
Driver: San Francisco (4) - $0.49 each
Hyperdimension Neptunia (9) - $0.49 each
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (5) - $0.49 each
Rocket Knight (10) - $0.49 each

PSP Add-ons
Patapon 3 - Mission Pack 1 - Free
--------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $10.00
Rochard - $7.99

Games
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - Full Game Trial

Add-ons
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Drake's Fortune MP Pack
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Golden Weapons
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PlayStation Heroes Pack
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Sidekick Skin Pack
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Siege Expansion Pack

Motion Comics
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye of Indra 1-4 Bundle
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye of Indra 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye of Indra 3
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye of Indra 4

Themes
Cow Abduction - Dynamic
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Dynamic

Dead Rising 2 Avatar Bundle - $0.99
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (8)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (20)
Uncharted Pack 1
Uncharted Pack 2
Uncharted Pack 3
Uncharted Pack 4
Uncharted Pack 5
Uncharted Pack 6

Apps
Video Unlimited Preview

Last edited by a moderator:
So nothing new got added to Castlevania HoD from the XBLA version? None of the DLC packs from that version are bundled in. Seriously Konami?

It's funny; I've barely touched Dead Nation save maybe two 20 min. sessions since getting it for free but I think that I'm going to grab that DLC. It's super cheap and people seem to really be enjoying the new varied environments. Kinda feel like I'm obligated to reward good inexpensive DLC.

I noted this in the other topic, but if you're interested in Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom and only want the core game, this is a good deal. However, if you want all the DLC as well, look it up on Amazon. $7 for core game + all DLC vs. $10 buying individually on this deal.

[quote name='KingBroly']So nothing new got added to Castlevania HoD from the XBLA version? None of the DLC packs from that version are bundled in. Seriously Konami?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They should be since the level and two characters that were announced to come with the base game aren't sold separately.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Games
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - $14.99

Add-ons

Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 8 - $3.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 9 - $3.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 10 - $2.99
Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair - Chapter 11 - $2.99
[/QUOTE]

I WAS interested in the game (even at) $14.99, but after I saw how much they charge for the additional content for four levels they can stick it, $12 for four levels come on...as much as I love Castlevania (2D especially) I won't be touching this until it goes on sale, that's just ridiculous. And I didn't even mention the BGM or the character packs, since they mean nothing to me (and the overall exp.)

Their loss (of a sale)...

I'm all for new 2D Castlevania however I can get it, but I can't get behind this nickle and diming on this release, it just feels cheap to me (in production and how it's being sold). Guess I'll go play SotN and cry myself to sleep. :(

On a brighter note...thanks for the update Frisky, it's nice to have my system back and be able to play something again. :D

Just got a Playstation Move and Playstation Eye. What are some good PSN games for the Move and the Eye?

I enjoyed my Eyetoy on the PS2, specifically Sega Superstars and Eyetoy Kinetic. Thanks ahead.

Edit: So I take it there isn't any retail / disc versions of Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD at the moment? Just digital versions, right?

I'd like to jump on the HD versions, but have both on PS2 in my backlog.

Finally tried RE4 HD and it looks way better than the PS2 port. Recommended.

Is Code Veronica X HD worth buying if you already own the PS2 version?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Just got a Playstation Move and Playstation Eye. What are some good PSN games for the Move and the Eye?

I enjoyed my Eyetoy on the PS2, specifically Sega Superstars and Eyetoy Kinetic. Thanks ahead.[/QUOTE]
Tumble and echochrome ii are the two best of the Move games on PSN. Others I've liked were Under Siege (a Myth-like RTS), Funky Lab Rat (physics platformer), and Flight Control HD (only available on foreign PS Stores like HK/UK). Others that I've heard good things about but haven't played yet are Dead Space Extraction, Stardrone, and Swords & Soldiers HD. There are also a bunch of demos for Move games (Demos > PlayStation Move) to try some of them out and see if any retail games interest you, as well.

http://jstationx.com/2011/09/30/sony-survey-reveals-ps-vita-and-ps-store-possibilities/

Keeping in mind that these are screen caps of an online survey that could be doctored, this story does suggest that Sony has some interesting ideas for how to enhance the PS Store's feature set. It suggests a loyalty discount for frequent buyers that increases with the more you buy, something like preloading on Steam but with the ability to play the game 48 hours before launch, trade-ins for 20% of the price you paid, exclusive content as part of the download (instead of the bundles we have now?), returns within 48 hours of purchase for 40% back, being able to try out a map/mission/match (not sure if this is DLC or from a full game) before buying, getting all DLC that are released for free for the first three months after launch, group packs that offer a discount (official gamesharing?), downloading from an app or website while away from the console (probably like the xbox.com site), smarter recommendations made on the games you enjoy, see what games your friends recommend to buy for yourself, and being able to share your collection list with friends so they can see what you own (instead of relying on inaccurate trophy list). That's a list that they ask you to order them in from most to least important. I don't see anything there that wouldn't be a welcome addition with some more details on what they mean by certain features.

The second thing they post is about the Vita with a list of features and facts to say whether it makes it more appealing, a little appealing, or not appealing for you to buy from the PS Store versus retail Vita games. Downloads are never out of stock (fact), never have to change cards to play all of your games (fact), downloaded games don't get damaged or lost and are re-downloadable at any time (fact), something that sounds like pre-loading for pre-ordered games (feature), faster load times (fact), take all of your games with you (fact), download and play games 48 hours before launch (feature), no traveling to the store or waiting for delivery for your games (fact). Though it doesn't suggest much in the way of new features for the Vita's store, I'd wager that anything listed in the first list would be available for Vita since nothing there wouldn't be applicable on Vita.

There's another question that's mentioned, but not pictured, that suggests that the ability to download and play a game 48 hours before launch could be something they could charge for. They state that the range of prices for those games would be £20 to £60 with Priority Play being an additional cost of up to £10.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://jstationx.com/2011/09/30/sony-survey-reveals-ps-vita-and-ps-store-possibilities/

Keeping in mind that these are screen caps of an online survey that could be doctored, this story does suggest that Sony has some interesting ideas for how to enhance the PS Store's feature set. It suggests a loyalty discount for frequent buyers that increases with the more you buy, something like preloading on Steam but with the ability to play the game 48 hours before launch, trade-ins for 20% of the price you paid, exclusive content as part of the download (instead of the bundles we have now?), returns within 48 hours of purchase for 40% back, being able to try out a map/mission/match (not sure if this is DLC or from a full game) before buying, getting all DLC that are released for free for the first three months after launch, group packs that offer a discount (official gamesharing?), downloading from an app or website while away from the console (probably like the xbox.com site), smarter recommendations made on the games you enjoy, see what games your friends recommend to buy for yourself, and being able to share your collection list with friends so they can see what you own (instead of relying on inaccurate trophy list). That's a list that they ask you to order them in from most to least important. I don't see anything there that wouldn't be a welcome addition with some more details on what they mean by certain features.

The second thing they post is about the Vita with a list of features and facts to say whether it makes it more appealing, a little appealing, or not appealing for you to buy from the PS Store versus retail Vita games. Downloads are never out of stock (fact), never have to change cards to play all of your games (fact), downloaded games don't get damaged or lost and are re-downloadable at any time (fact), something that sounds like pre-loading for pre-ordered games (feature), faster load times (fact), take all of your games with you (fact), download and play games 48 hours before launch (feature), no traveling to the store or waiting for delivery for your games (fact). Though it doesn't suggest much in the way of new features for the Vita's store, I'd wager that anything listed in the first list would be available for Vita since nothing there wouldn't be applicable on Vita.

There's another question that's mentioned, but not pictured, that suggests that the ability to download and play a game 48 hours before launch could be something they could charge for. They state that the range of prices for those games would be £20 to £60 with Priority Play being an additional cost of up to £10.[/QUOTE]
Interesting stuff. I am curious to see how they will implement any of these options in the future.

I remember the survey people posted about what became PS Plus.
I don't think many actually happened.

Also, lol at what is basically a demo being a "new" feature.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/02/the-drop-week-of-october-3rd-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition — As Chris Redfield (former S.T.A.R.S. member and now part of the BSAA unit), your life is in danger as you strive to complete your most dangerous mission yet in a sweltering desert colony where a new breed of evil has been unleashed. Swarms of marauding evil beings will charge at you when your pulse is racing at a heart-shattering pace. Environments will play a bigger factor than ever here, using the power of next-gen systems to create a world where terror might lurk in any alcove or shadow. Powerful lighting effects overwhelm the player with mirage movement and blinding brilliance, and even in the light of day, there is no safe haven in this Resident Evil.

This expanded Gold Edition improves on the original Resident Evil 5 in a number of ways, packing in four content packages — two downloadable episodes of all-new RE5 action (including a chapter that pairs RE5 hero Chris Redfield with RE series veteran Jill Valentine) as well as a host of new costumes for the game’s characters.

Crysis Set in 2019 after a colossal asteroid crashes to Earth, Crysis begins amidst a tense military standoff between the North Korean and United States governments for control of the impact zone. Amid rising tensions, the asteroid suddenly bursts open revealing a massive alien ship, which begins freezing vast portions of the island and altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun. Crysis features an epic three-act story of alien invasion where players are able to customize their armor and weapons in real time to confront an ever-changing enemy and a harsh, dynamic environment.

NBA Jam: On Fire EditionThe second edition of EA’s rim-rocking rebound of the NBA Jam arcade b-ball franchise, NBA Jam: On Fire Edition features exciting new gameplay enhancements, including ground-breaking artificial intelligence that will change the way gamers play NBA Jam. This ’011 edition utilizes the ground-breaking AI system used in the Fight Night franchise, allowing the game to learn your tendencies and throw them back in your face. Play solo, or team up with friends on the couch and and online!

Shift 2: Unleashed – Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed builds on the true driving experience that the NFS franchise is renown for by introducing the driver’s battle, an even more authentic and primal feeling of power and speed which elevates the fundamental competitive race into a struggle for supremacy against other drivers and even the track itself.

Eufloria (Demo Available) — Eufloria is an ambient real-time strategy game with abstract visuals. The game is a real-time strategy / colonization game in which you must take control of an entire asteroid belt. You start as a single seedling that produces a tree on your starting asteroid. Your tree in turn produces new and unique seedlings which can be used to conquer other asteroids. However, the astro belt features up to ten AI opponents that provide fierce resistance and have their own drive for conquest. To defeat them you have to explore the strategic possibilities of the game. Eventually you can build up very large armies and witness some epic battles.

Space Channel 5, Part 2 – This downloadable game brings the classic Dreamcast game to the PS3. Space Channel 5 Part 2 follows famed reporter and dancer Ulala as she battles the Rhythm Rogues—a group of villains led by the mysterious Purge and his right-hand man Shadowin. Players will need to help Ulala move and “chu chu chu” her way to victory before they succeed in taking over the universe with their ultimate dance-control weapon.

SEGA Bass Fishing — You’ll have everything you need to bring in the big one, like 14 different lures, each with its own purpose and difficulty setting. There are also three different play modes that will challenge your skills and test your determination. The Practice mode acts as a training tool, teaching you everything from choosing the right lure to reeling the rod once you’ve got a bite. In Arcade mode, you’ll hit three different lakes in an effort to bring home enough fish to meet your quota. Original mode it lets you enter a series of tournaments where you can improve your skills and move up the rankings. If you’re ready to catch “the big one,” then get your hands on Sega Bass Fishing and go for it.

PSone Classics
Chrono TriggerLiving in the seemingly peaceful kingdom of Guardia in 1000 A.D., the child Crono was chosen by guardian spirits to save the world from ultimate devastation. Though Doomsday will not happen until the year 1999, the ancient seeds of destruction were planted long ago the the evil LAVOS. Your mission in the world of Chrono Trigger is to travel back and forth through time to change the course of history, and stop LAVOS from succeeding in his dark plan. On your journey, you will battle monsters and meet many helpful people in both the past and the future. Some will become your faithful and powerful companions, while others will give you clues by telling you stories. Pay attention to what they say, and good luck in your adventure.

PSP

NBA 2K12 (Also on PSN: PSP Digital Download)For its 2K12 edition, the NBA 2K franchise is back and bigger than ever, providing fans with the opportunity they’ve always dreamed of — to finally end the debate as to who are the best teams and players of all time with the all-new NBA’s Greatest Mode. Featuring 15 NBA legends (including Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Dr. J.) as well as all of your favorite NBA players of today, NBA 2K12 is packed with new and exciting features. Along with innovative gameplay features such as Total Shot Stick Control and a new Post Game System, NBA 2K12 puts fans center court for an unprecedented basketball experience.

Oh Crysis description.

edit: Oh hey they fixed it...Frisky is just too damned fast!

Crysis — Set in 2019 after a colossal asteroid crashes to Earth, Crysis begins amidst a tense military standoff between the North Korean and United States governments for control of the impact zone. Amid rising tensions, the asteroid suddenly bursts open revealing a massive alien ship, which begins freezing vast portions of the island and altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun. Crysis features an epic three-act story of alien invasion where players are able to customize their armor and weapons in real time to confront an ever-changing enemy and a harsh, dynamic environment.

Anyone else in for Crysis? I never had the rig at the time and it being re-worked with the Crysis 2 systems on consoles sounds pretty rad.

edit2: Doh! Just read that there's no multiplayer.:cry:

bread's done
Back