What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='Brimah']That was a big issue with MTG 2011, but playing MTG2012 so far, and the decks seem a lot more balanced. Think they realized that was an issue with MTG 2011, the original game, Tezzarts artifact deck was quite powerful compared to the others, so when they unlocked it, a lot of people started to use it online.

So far in 2012, I have only had one issue with beating someone, and thats on the revenge campaign, which is suppose to be more difficult and I am using a new deck. so not all the cards are unlocked. Still a lot of fun[/QUOTE]

Can you create your own decks with the cards you unlock? Or is it prebuilt decks?

I seriously have no interest in this if I can't create my own decks. That is the funnest part of playing MtG IMO.

I used to play a lot of MtG: Online until they took out leagues. That just killed it for me. I would go back in a heart beat if they bring back leagues.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They end when the store is updated.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Frisky. I called my wife at home and walked her through activating PS+ and buying Braid :)

[quote name='viksmart']Well I've been playing the MTG 11 courtesy of Sony. I beat almost all the levels up to 16 with a couple that needed me to restart the duel but challenge 16 is too fucking op ... he has fucking artifacts/holos. None of my solo color decks can do shit against him. I had one match where I had 4 lands in my hand and for every turn until I died I drew a land.....(my other two cards were one wurm that got raped and a trample buff). I used the green deck all the way up to challenge 16 and now it's useless.

It's sad that I had never taken interest in the rl game like my brother but I became addicted to the computerized version lol. I didn't like the rl version because -1-people didn't the understand rules or how abilities were applied thus played by some shitty house rules-2- Money=Best Card =Win -3- It's so slow ... I love spamming that skip button in the game. Too bad for unbalanced game play.[/QUOTE]

Try the black/green elf deck. I beat him with that one on "normal" difficulty a few days ago. I also like the Red/Green/White deck.

Deals
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
Marvel Pinball & Zen Pinball Bundle - $9.99

Games
Alien Zombie Mega Death - $7.99

Demos
Virtua Tennis 4 (Move/3D)

Add-ons
Cars 2 - Airport Security Finn - $0.99
Cars 2 - Cherry Blossom Holly - $0.99
Cars 2 - Rod Redline - $0.99
Cars 2 - Undercover Agent Character Bundle - $2.99
Cars 2 - Undercover Rod Redline - $0.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ressurection - $9.99
F.E.A.R. 3 - F.E.A.R. Pass - $9.99
Killzone 3 - From The Ashes Pack - $4.99
Killzone 3 - Map Pack Bundle - $9.99
L.A. Noire - “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Case - $3.99 - Free with L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Shadow Battle 10 - $0.99
ModNation Racers - Moon Colony Props Pack - $4.99
Mortal Kombat - Warrior Skarlet - $4.99
Record of Agarest War Zero - Additional Costume 1 - $4.99
Record of Agarest War Zero - Chaos War Pack - $2.49
Record of Agarest War Zero - Extra Dungeon 2 - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Fallen Angel Pack - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Healing And Defense Pack - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Healing Hand Pack - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Impregnable Defenses Pack 1 - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Point Addition Pack 2 - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Pp Addition Pack 1 - $7.99
Record of Agarest War Zero - Rear-Echelon Support Pack 1 - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Status Boost Pack - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Subordinate's Present Pack - Free
Record of Agarest War Zero - Tp Addition Pack - $5.49
Record of Agarest War Zero - Zero Starter Pack - Free
Rock Band 3 - Maroon 5 Pack 2 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Misery” by Maroon 5 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “This Love” by Maroon 5 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Won’t Go Home Without You” by Maroon 5 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - Puddle of Mudd Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - “Blurry” by Puddle of Mudd - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Control” by Puddle of Mudd - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “She Hates Me” by Puddle of Mudd - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Chameleon Carneval” by Andromeda - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Deception – Concealing Fate Part Two” by TesseracT - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Half Crazy” by Jukebox the Ghost - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Veil Of Illumination (Part 1)” by Andromeda - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - “Veil Of Illumination (Part 2)” by Andromeda - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - At least I'm housebroken - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - Come have a drink with me - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - I got beaten up a lot - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - I'll give you the moon - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - I'll let you feel the upholstery - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - May I borrow your towel? - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - Part Man, part machine - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - Pigs don't have a purpose - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - Romance Scene Pack - $6.99
Yoostar 2 - Terminator Scene Pack - $4.99
Yoostar 2 - The women in your time - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - True love - $1.99
Yoostar 2 - What are you doing tonight? - $1.99
You Don’t Know Jack - Jack Pack 4 - $4.99

Videos
Top Spin 4 Playstyles Trailer #4: All Around
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Multiplayer Preview Trailer
Fallout: New Vegas Honest Hearts DLC Trailer
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2: Heroes’ Trailer
Call Of Juarez The Cartel Gameplay Trailer
Storm Winter Trailer
Operation Flashpoint: Red River Trailer

Premium Themes
American Pride - $2.99 - Dynamic
Armageddon Riders - $2.99 - Dynamic
PlayStation Move Ape Escape - $2.99 - Dynamic

Wallpaper
Armageddon Riders

Prinny 2 - $0.49

Minis
Brick Breaker - $3.99 - 12 MB
Labyrinth - $3.99 - 13 MB
Solitaire - $3.99 - 14 MB
-----------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
3 on 3 NHL Arcade - $3.00
Madden NFL Arcade - $5.00

Add-ons
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters - Eagle Pack - $20.99

Mega Man Legends 2 Avatar Bundle - $1.99

Themes
Growing Garden - Dynamic

[quote name='trogoldito']Can you create your own decks with the cards you unlock? Or is it prebuilt decks?

I seriously have no interest in this if I can't create my own decks. That is the funnest part of playing MtG IMO.

I used to play a lot of MtG: Online until they took out leagues. That just killed it for me. I would go back in a heart beat if they bring back leagues.[/QUOTE]

Prebuilt decks only still, but you are able to take out any card from each deck as long as you still have 60 cards. They have said they want to do it this way to keep it still accessible to new players and not dominated by the experienced players.

I have always been tempted to play MTG online, but cant see keeping up with it as well as having the time to make it worth it. Played it for over a month just using the trial version with 5 premade decks a couple years back.

[quote name='Halo05']Try the black/green elf deck. I beat him with that one on "normal" difficulty a few days ago. I also like the Red/Green/White deck.[/QUOTE]

That elf deck was the shit. I think it was the only deck I beat the 2011 vampire deck with. Every time I ran into a problem in last year's campaign, the elf deck was there to save me lol. Good thing both the elf and vampire decks are slightly worse this year (the other decks are better too).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Deals
Marvel Pinball & Zen Pinball Bundle - $9.99
[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping they would just have Marvel Pinball down to $5 and I'd probably pick that up...I already have ZP.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Damn, I was hoping they would just have Marvel Pinball down to $5 and I'd probably pick that up...I already have ZP.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Been waiting for a sale on Marvel Pinball.

Got a press release about Backbreaker Vengeance coming to XBLA next week that only mentions a European PSN release later this summer, so it seems like Microsoft may have paid for NA exclusivity on that.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...a-bomberman-ultra-last-chance-special-offers/
The heat of summer is upon us and we’ve got some scorching content coming to PlayStation Plus in two special publishes on June 28th and July 5th.

First and foremost, PlayStation Plus is offering free and exclusive early access to the highly anticipated UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Beta on June 28th! Be sure to check out Naughty Dog’s detailed analysis of the game’s revamped multiplayer modes and features so you know what to expect from the all-new arenas, weapon customizations, and booster options.

Check out some of our other highlighted offers below, along with the full list that follows:

Free Games and DLC

PlayStation Plus is offering Hudson Soft’s explosive, multiplayer classic Bomberman ULTRA for free on July 5th. Jump on board classic Bomberman action with up to eight players online in this definitive party game!

Flashback to 13th Century England and lead ghostly armies into battle as Sir Daniel Fortesque in PS One classic MediEvil, also available for free on July 5.

Explore the mysterious and magnificent Monstar World as you attempt to conquer the Roaring Road and feed on the dreams of humans in the charming PS Mini Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar. PlayStation Plus is also offering this for free on July 5.

Finally, as usual, PlayStation Plus is offering the Qore July Episode, packed with behind the scenes footage of upcoming and recent releases, available for free on July 5. Veronica Belmont explores the sand dunes of thatgamecompany’s latest game, “Journey”; gets behind the shield of “Captain America: Super Soldier”; and spends some quality time with industry legend Ted Price to uncover more of Insomniac’s plans for Resistance and Ratchet fans.

Huge Discounts

Be sure to take advantage of the EA Welcome Back Special Offers! The following games are being offered at 40% – 70% discounts, but hurry because they will be taken down on July 5:

• Tetris
  • Shank
  • Dead Space Ignition
  • DeathSpank
  • DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue
  • The Fancy Pants Adventure
  • MicroBot
  • Spare Parts
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
  • Madden NFL Arcade
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Eagle Pack
  • Funky Lab Rat
Exciting Exclusives

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Beta comes free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus on June 28th!

Plus is also offering an exclusive Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition – 4 Avatar Bundle for $0.49 on June 28.

As always be sure to check the full list of new items as well as items that are being taken down from the PlayStation Plus storefronts below:

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 6/28:

Featured Games & DLC

• UNCHARTED 3 Drake’s Deception Multiplayer Beta (Free and exclusive to Plus)
Discounted Games

• Streets of Rage 2 (Free with Plus – a $4.99 value)
  • Funky Lab Rat (Full Game) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00; a 70% discount)
  • Shank (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Dead Space Ignition (PlayStation Plus price $2.50; a 50% discount)
  • Deathspank (PlayStation Plus price $7.50; a 50% discount)
  • Deathspank Thongs of Virtue (PlayStation Plus price $7.50; a 50% discount)
  • The Fancy Pants Adventures (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
  • Tetris (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • MicroBot (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Spare Parts (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Magic Orbz – Sale – (PlayStation Plus price $7.99; a 20% discount)
  • Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (PlayStation Plus price $3.99; a 20% discount)
Featured Themes & Avatars

• Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition – 4 Avatar Bundle (Exclusive to Plus for $0.49)
PlayStation Plus Highlights for July 5th:

Featured Games & DLC

• Bomberman ULTRA (Free with Plus, a $9.99 value)
  • Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar (Free and Exclusive Plus)
  • Medievil PS one title (Free with Plus, a $5.99 value)
  • Qore July Episode 38 – Single Episode (Free with Plus, a $2 .99 value)
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse Outlaw Vehicle Pack (PlayStation Plus price $1.99; a 20% discount)

• PlayStation Plus Clock Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to Plus)
Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming Down on June 28

Discounted Games and DLC

• MAG Interdiction (Free with Plus, a $9.99 value)
  • MAG Escalation Mission Pack (add-on) (Free with Plus, a $9.99 value)
  • Qore May Episode 36 – Single Episode (Free with Plus, a $2 .99 value)
  • The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character PlayStation minis (Free with Plus, a $3 .99 value)
  • Babel: The King of the Blocks PlayStation minis (Free with Plus, a $2 .99 value)

• Motorstorm Apocalypse: Burning Avatar (Free with Plus, a $0.49 value)
  • Motorstorm Apocalypse: Urban Avatar (Free with Plus subscribers, a $0.49 value)
Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming Down on July 5th

Featured Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers

• Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011 (Free with Plus, a $9.99 value)
  • Lilo & Stitch PS one title (Free with Plus, a $5.99 value)
  • Qore June Episode 37 – Single Episode (Free with Plus, a $2 .99 value)
Discounted Games and DLC

• SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs SU90-S Shotgun – Full Store Take Down (Free and exclusive to Plus)
  • SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs: Abandoned Map – Full Store Take Down (Free and exclusive to Plus)
  • Young Thor PlayStation minis (PlayStation Plus price $1.25; a 75% discount)
  • Worms (PlayStation Plus price $6.50; a 50% discount)
  • Tumble (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse – Remix Vehicle Pack Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $1.99; a 20% discount)
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse – Prestige Vehicle Pack Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $1.99; a 20% discount)
  • Shank (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Deathspank (PlayStation Plus price $7.50; a 50% discount)
  • Deathspank Thongs of Virtue (PlayStation Plus price $7.50; a 50% discount)
  • Dead Space Ignition (PlayStation Plus price $2.50; a 50% discount)
  • The Fancy Pants Adventures (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Tetris (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • MicroBot (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Spare Parts (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade (PlayStation Plus price $3.00; a 50% discount)
  • Madden NFL Arcade (PlayStation Plus price $5.00; a 50% discount)
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Eagle Pack (PlayStation Plus price $20.99; a 40% discount)

• Ore Static Theme – Full Store Take Down (Free and exclusive to Plus)
  • Anomalies Static Theme – Full Store Take Down (Free and exclusive to Plus)
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse – Tyler Dynamic Theme (Free with Plus, a $2.99 value)
Enjoy!

Wonk wonk....yet another game I already own(bomberman). Playstation + gives away great games...I just personally have horrible freaking luck and own 70% of them already!

Ooh, I've come super close to buying Medieval at least twice before, hooray for my cheapassness.

Can't go wrong with Bomberman either.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/23/infamous-2-now-available-on-psn-as-full-game-download/

Infamous 2 is on the PS Store now for $59.99.

http://www.sega.com/news/?n=5176

PlayStation®Network
Sonic 20th Anniversary bundle only $19.99 Available from 23 June to 12 July

For the next 20 days you can download the following games & add ons, as an exclusive Sonic 20th Anniversary bundle (worth $39.95) and get the lot for only $19.99, including a Dynamic Theme for SONIC THE HEDGEHOG™ 4 Episode 1.

STH1.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog™

STH2.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog™ 2

STH4.jpg

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG™ 4 Episode 1

SonicAD.jpg

Sonic Adventure™
Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade

Infamous 2 would be a great game to do a big PS+ deal on. Iv already seen the game for $40 a few times, so if they put it up for $30-$35 it would be amazing. As for Sonic Generations....i really dont see the point in it and it seems incredibly stupid for us + members to be excited about. I mean we got Sonic 1 and 2 for free recently and Sonic 4 was on sale recently.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Infamous 2 would be a great game to do a big PS+ deal on. Iv already seen the game for $40 a few times, so if they put it up for $30-$35 it would be amazing. As for Sonic Generations....i really dont see the point in it and it seems incredibly stupid for us + members to be excited about. I mean we got Sonic 1 and 2 for free recently and Sonic 4 was on sale recently.[/QUOTE]
Re sonic. I thought the same thing. A waste. And infamous 2 for less than $40 on PSN would be awesome.

[quote name='wrencrest']Re sonic. I thought the same thing. A waste. And infamous 2 for less than $40 on PSN would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I think they would make money off it. People who buy PS+ largly do it for the deals so it means they are most likely people that wait for price drops on stuff anyways. It has also been long enough now that most people that were going to buy Infamous 2 at $60 would have done so. Makes sense to do a $30-$35 on PS+ because it encourages people to buy the game right off.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Sonic Generations demo is live on the UK store.

Edit: It's also in the US Store, which is weird to see with no announcement beforehand.

Edit 2: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...scape-hits-psn-on-july-5th-demo-on-june-28th/

The Ape Escape Move game will have a demo out next week.[/QUOTE]

Which is already out on the UK store as well. (650-ish MB D/L)

So those folks wanting it a week early go and get it.

I thought crash commando was coming to plus and this week there was no update.
wtf
Plus has been well worth it for me, lead and gold, shatter, and sam and max gave me my value back alone. I deleted magic the gathering, comet crash, and just about all the minis though. If anyone wants to play lead and gold pm me.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/26/the-drop-week-of-june-27th-2011-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Beyond Good & Evil HD– One of Ubisoft’s most beloved classics comes to HD consoles in this refreshed edition of Beyond Good & Evil. Use your camera to uncover the dark secrets of your government in this story-driven action-adventure.

Meet Jade. She’s a brunette beauty with an eye for mystery and a camera to uncover it. When the would-be heroine’s futuristic planet is threatened by aliens, Jade finds herself thrust into the heart of a vicious conspiracy that could stretch to the very top of her government.

Jade can explore a huge, water-covered world by hovercraft or take to a variety of islands and interact with merchants, or tackle assignments to earn money and advance the surprisingly deep and intriguing storyline that surrounds her quest. She can also gain a number of items and weapons that are integral to advancing and a lot of fun to wield. Packed full of twists and turns and even a talking man-pig, Ubisoft has crafted yet another big adventure series. (Read More: Revisiting Hillys: Beyond Good & Evil HD Coming to PSN Next Week)

Streets of Rage 2 — To celebrate their defeat of the syndicate exactly one year before, Blaze, Adam and Axel met for drinks. The next morning, Axel received a frantic phone call from Eddie ‘Skate’ Hunter, Adam’s younger brother, whom he was living with on the edge of the city. Blaze and Axel found Adam and Skate’s house wrecked and a picture of Adam chained to a wall at the feet of Mr. X. The city then once again returned to its nightmarish state and criminals ran rampant. Unable to contact their old friend from the military, Axel and Blaze team up with Skate and Max Thunder to free the city and rescue Adam from the Syndicate. It is up to you to take down Mr. X once and for all.

Puzzle Dimension – Puzzle Dimension is a puzzle game where the player exercises the spatial thinking. The player is invited to 100 unique labyrinth-like structures which become more and more challenging. In Puzzle Dimension gravity is depending on your movements, up and down are relative terms. Classic game play elements such as fire, ice, spikes, buttons and hidden sections give the player a diverse range of problems and satisfying eureka moments.

Gatling Gears — From the team that created the award-winning Greed Corp, comes Gatling Gears. Set within the same Mistbound universe featuring signature elements like collapsing land, walker units and warring factions, but now with twin-stick shooter controls and a new hero, Max Brawley. In this eclectic steampunk setting, players fill the air with lead as they try to defeat a monopolistic corporation that is depleting the world of its natural resources.

PSN Demos

Beyond Good & Evil
PlayStation Move: Ape Escape
MotorStorm: Apocalypse Multiplayer
Gatling Gears
NCAA Football 12
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

Minis

Tetraminos – Swot up on your classics! In this version of the classic puzzler, six shapes of four blocks that drop without ever stopping, lines to complete and make vanish, 3 levels of difficulty, static blocks to hinder your progress and gradually increasing speed … There’s nothing like a bit of quick thinking to get rid of the stress.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ugh, Magic 2012 is just like 2011, bullshit fucking opponents.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='madbst']MTG is like 95% luck.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I know I'm late to the discussion on this, but I've played through about 15 games or so now, and I'm pretty firmly convinced at this point that the computer is programmed to cheat. I have no other explanation for the fact that every time I've played (except for one), the computer has gotten so much better hands than I have that it has just completely trounced me every time. I get that with a random shuffle of cards, you're going to get some good hands and some bad hands, but I'm more than suspicious of the fact that each time I've played, the computer has gotten an absolutely incredible hand and I've gotten an absolutely awful hand -- if anything, totally random shuffles for both of us should come out closer to even most of the time. And that one exception that I mentioned was equally weird because I got an incredible hand and it got shit -- almost like it took pity on me after so many losses. It went right back to winning with insane hands right after that, though. Where's the balance? I think I'm done with this one -- it's just not fun to get beaten that badly again and again.

[quote name='arcane93']Heh, I know I'm late to the discussion on this, but I've played through about 15 games or so now, and I'm pretty firmly convinced at this point that the computer is programmed to cheat. I have no other explanation for the fact that every time I've played (except for one), the computer has gotten so much better hands than I have that it has just completely trounced me every time. I get that with a random shuffle of cards, you're going to get some good hands and some bad hands, but I'm more than suspicious of the fact that each time I've played, the computer has gotten an absolutely incredible hand and I've gotten an absolutely awful hand -- if anything, totally random shuffles for both of us should come out closer to even most of the time. And that one exception that I mentioned was equally weird because I got an incredible hand and it got shit -- almost like it took pity on me after so many losses. It went right back to winning with insane hands right after that, though. Where's the balance? I think I'm done with this one -- it's just not fun to get beaten that badly again and again.[/QUOTE]

make sure you believe in the heart of the cards.

I gave up on MTG I kept getting nothing but Forest cards. And I kept getting beat. I couldn't even get a Blue-Eyes White Dragon onto the field.

But I might check out Beyond Good & Evil, it looks pretty good.

[quote name='lokizz']infamous 2 is a monster of a dl though. i figured id finally try out one of those full game trials 15gb.[/QUOTE]

So not sure if anyone has tried this or might know the answer, but I know you can DL the full game trials, play for an hour, earn trophies and they will unlock if you purchase the full game. But what if you DL the free trial, and then get the disc version of the game? Will it still keep your progress and unlock trophy data from the trial?

[quote name='arcane93']Heh, I know I'm late to the discussion on this, but I've played through about 15 games or so now, and I'm pretty firmly convinced at this point that the computer is programmed to cheat. I have no other explanation for the fact that every time I've played (except for one), the computer has gotten so much better hands than I have that it has just completely trounced me every time. I get that with a random shuffle of cards, you're going to get some good hands and some bad hands, but I'm more than suspicious of the fact that each time I've played, the computer has gotten an absolutely incredible hand and I've gotten an absolutely awful hand -- if anything, totally random shuffles for both of us should come out closer to even most of the time. And that one exception that I mentioned was equally weird because I got an incredible hand and it got shit -- almost like it took pity on me after so many losses. It went right back to winning with insane hands right after that, though. Where's the balance? I think I'm done with this one -- it's just not fun to get beaten that badly again and again.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I play MTG in real life and no one EVER gets lucky enough like they do. I mean I understand making the game hard, but this game is bullshit.

Anyway anyone know the price of Beyond Good and Evil HD. Just need to confirm I need to buy a PSN card tomorrow :D.

Played a bit of Streets of Rage 2 last night. The audio is very grating and hurt my ears when I first turned it on. The screams and cries of the baddies when they die are very garbled/snowy sounding if thats a word. I cant beleive what we used to put up with in the day.

Around what time does the US store update tomorrow (Tuesday)? I looked around the threads but couldn't find the answer. I know its not an exact set time but roughly what time? Thanks for the help!

[quote name='lokizz']make sure you believe in the heart of the cards.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, wouldn't help. :) Seriously, the game last night when I decided that I was just done with it... The computer player kept playing cards that allowed it to search the deck for land and play it, and cards that let it draw the first three cards off the top of the deck and put any creatures that it drew into play. And it kept getting this one creature that gave the player additional life each time it played a land card. Meanwhile, I kept getting 1/1 and 2/2 creatures, and equipment that I mostly couldn't do anything with because I didn't have enough mana. I probably should have just quit and saved myself the frustration when I saw what was happening, but I wanted to see just how ridiculous it would get. By the end, the computer player had 14 mana, 10 creatures, and 38 life (and this after I knocked some off in several attacks that it didn't even bother to block), while I had 5 mana and four creatures. One attack from it, and I was finished.

If it's not messing with how the deck is shuffled, then it's at the very least playing with a loaded deck, while I'm stuck with what is essentially a starter deck that I can't even customize at all because I haven't unlocked anything yet. I could see maybe putting some opponents that difficult later in the game, but making that the second opponent is just ridiculous. Takes all the fun out of it when you don't even stand a chance.

I'll admit to not being an MTG expert by any stretch -- I don't own any cards myself, I've only ever played at a friend's house with his decks (in those cases, I don't usually win, but I can generally hold my own at least) -- but I don't see how even an experienced player could have done anything with that one.

[quote name='arcane93']Hahaha, wouldn't help. :) Seriously, the game last night when I decided that I was just done with it... The computer player kept playing cards that allowed it to search the deck for land and play it, and cards that let it draw the first three cards off the top of the deck and put any creatures that it drew into play. And it kept getting this one creature that gave the player additional life each time it played a land card. Meanwhile, I kept getting 1/1 and 2/2 creatures, and equipment that I mostly couldn't do anything with because I didn't have enough mana. I probably should have just quit and saved myself the frustration when I saw what was happening, but I wanted to see just how ridiculous it would get. By the end, the computer player had 14 mana, 10 creatures, and 38 life (and this after I knocked some off in several attacks that it didn't even bother to block), while I had 5 mana and four creatures. One attack from it, and I was finished.

If it's not messing with how the deck is shuffled, then it's at the very least playing with a loaded deck, while I'm stuck with what is essentially a starter deck that I can't even customize at all because I haven't unlocked anything yet. I could see maybe putting some opponents that difficult later in the game, but making that the second opponent is just ridiculous. Takes all the fun out of it when you don't even stand a chance.

I'll admit to not being an MTG expert by any stretch -- I don't own any cards myself, I've only ever played at a friend's house with his decks (in those cases, I don't usually win, but I can generally hold my own at least) -- but I don't see how even an experienced player could have done anything with that one.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what happens for me. I mean I don't mind a challenge but this isn't a challenge, this is torture. I am playing on the fucking easiest difficulty and they still manage shit like this.

[quote name='cg1407']Around what time does the US store update tomorrow (Tuesday)? I looked around the threads but couldn't find the answer. I know its not an exact set time but roughly what time? Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

It used to be later in the evening on Tuesdays before the PSN got hacked. But now it seems to be updated sooner in the day. I'm not even sure there's a "rough" time to give. Just check the PS Blog or this thread to find out when it gets updated.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-table-for-marvel-pinball-is-marvel-approved/

The Captain America table for Marvel Pinball is coming this week.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/27/journey’s-first-steps-post-e3/

It looks like there's a Journey beta coming this week for select PS+ members that also bought Flower early enough:

To test Journey’s innovative and unusual multiplayer functionality, we are conducting a small, invite-only beta that will run tomorrow, June 28 and will run through July 12. If you were one of the very earliest adopters of Flower, and you are a PS Plus subscriber as well, watch your XMB inbox for your invitation and entry into the beta. Additionally, we’ve been able to free up a limited number of additional spots for the beta. Please check thatgamecompany’s Facebook page, here on the PlayStation Blog, or our media partners and their sites for code give-aways.

http://www.rockband.com/blog/poison-and-three-doors-down-dlc

And this week's Rock Band 3 DLC releases:
Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation 3 on June 28
  • 3 Doors Down – “Here Without You”
  • 3 Doors Down – “When I’m Gone” X
  • 3 Doors Down – “When You’re Young”
  • Poison – “Nothin’ but a Good Time” X
  • Poison – “Talk Dirty To Me”
  • Poison – “Unskinny Bop”
These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system June 29.
These tracks will be available for purchase as “Poison Pack 01” or “3 Doors Down Pack 01” for $5.49 per pack, and as individual tracks for $1.99 on Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 and $2.00 on Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

bread's done
Back