Whats in the PS Store Thread: Sega Superstars Tennis and Condemned 2 demos up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadpool253']GT HD v1.1 is up today, don't know what it changes though[/QUOTE]

Can you just update GT HD or is it a separate update?

New trailers for:

Gripshift (PS3 game)
Fred Claus

New PS1/PSP game:
Rally Cross $5.99 105MB

Game Update:
Genji Days of the Blade Costume Pack

Game:
Gran Turismo HD Concept 1.1

Anyone see the all the game update stuff (cars and tracks?) for RR7 in the HK store?

Does that game have downloadable content?

When is Sony going to release an update so I can play the downloaded ps1 games on the ps3 instead of the psp?

[quote name='oasisboy']When is Sony going to release an update so I can play the downloaded ps1 games on the ps3 instead of the psp?[/quote]

No date, but they confirmed at CES that it will happen.

[quote name='oasisboy']When is Sony going to release an update so I can play the downloaded ps1 games on the ps3 instead of the psp?[/quote]

where is Tekken DR and Flow for the US? my PS3 is just collecting dust right now until they release those games.

btw the gthd 1.1 update is a whole new 600+ mb download

if you downloaded content from another region for a game from your own region I don't suppose it would work? I wonder what those downloadable cars and tracks are for rr7 in the hk store

I hope flOw comes out sometime today since it's the 15th. I also hope I can log into the Playstation store, it keeps giving me an error.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope flOw comes out sometime today since it's the 15th. I also hope I can log into the Playstation store, it keeps giving me an error.[/quote]

Yep, to day is the date they slated for the release. So I hope it shows up there soon too.

You REALLY need to get your PS Store issues worked out... I have no clue how to help.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Yep, to day is the date they slated for the release. So I hope it shows up there soon too.

You REALLY need to get your PS Store issues worked out... I have no clue how to help.[/QUOTE]
It's working now, I don't know what was causing it to not work, but I'm trying to figure it out. At least it's working now. :)

[quote name='dallow']Also patiently awaiting Flow.

Didn't I read they'd release a multiplayer/online add-on later on?[/QUOTE]
Aww, I thought multiplayer was going to be released with it. Sucks if it's going to be released later.

[quote name='whoknows']Aww, I thought multiplayer was going to be released with it. Sucks if it's going to be released later.[/quote]

That's what I got from my understanding.
Though I can't be sure if it was the 2 player local, or online that comes later.

Let's hope for online now.
I want to eat you... hmm. Doesn't sound right.

[quote name='whoknows']Damn, it's still not up. I'm guessing flOw isn't coming out today like we thought.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was supposed to be the 16th or 18th, can't remember which.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I thought it was supposed to be the 16th or 18th, can't remember which.[/QUOTE]
It was the 15th...looks like it got delayed again.

Don't trust any source that isn't Sony or the devs.
Should be out soon, but not sure when.

Here's what one of the devs posted:

Hi guys,

Sorry about the ambiguous answers, but here's the deal: the only official release date for flOw is December 19th, 2006. Seeing as how that seems fairly unlikely, at this point
icon_smile.gif
, we've set a new target date internally and with Sony. Now, I think when everyone is 100% confident we can hit that date, Sony will announce it, but we don't want to announce too soon, because we don't want to lie to you guys again.

We're really sorry for keeping you guys waiting. We're working extremely hard to get this game out and get it out right, and we deeply appreciate your excitement and support.

At: http://www.thatgamecompany.com/foru...&start=0&sid=808a35ea69e8fa57a0748db6421186f7

Another dev comment concerning today's date.

My feeling is IGN keeps guessing in hopes they will get it right and be the ones that "first" announced the date. Or else, they have an unreliable source, as John said we haven't announced any date after Dec 19th.

BUT you guys are the best for hanging in there and encouraging us to finish it up! We are trying to do this thing right, in hopes of giving you a game that you will really cherish.

I really do like it when devs speak to the gamers.

Kotaku says these items are heading to the PS Store soon (no mention of Flow):

Upcoming PS3 Content
- Blast Factor multiplayer pack ($2.99)
- Gran Turismo™HD Concept trailer
Upcoming PSP Content
- WipeOut® emulated PlayStation title ($5.99)
- Jet Moto® emulated PlayStation title ($5.99)
Other Upcoming Content
- GOD OF WAR® II trailer
- Warner Bros. movie trailers

Can't wait for Jet Moto!

Wow, that's pretty lame that you have to pay for the Blast Factor multiplayer.

Still, looks like some good stuff is coming.

[quote name='whoknows']Wow, that's pretty lame that you have to pay for the Blast Factor multiplayer.

Still, looks like some good stuff is coming.[/quote]

Expect more of that. Sony seems to be licking their chops about doing microtransactions a bunch on the PS3.

[quote name='guyver2077']o god i used to hate jet moto.... could never look at it after plaing wava race[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean! It just looked (and played) hilariously bad after Wave Race. Speaking of which, if Nintendo had a real next-gen system, I'd LOVE to see how great they could make a new Waverace look (I wasn't a fan of the Gamecube version though-IMO it didn't play as well, and certainly didn't push the hardware).

[quote name='Psykodelik']I'm surprised to see that Tekken:DR US isn't on that list. I take it they pushed it back?[/quote]

I've been hearing the 18th, tomorrow.
But you know how reliable that is...

But look, it's worth the wait!

In 1up.com's latest podcast show, Shane Bettenhausen of 1up/EGM mentioned that Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection for the PS3 PlayStation Network is indeed coming... but when? Don't expect the release right away as Namco seems to be adding some extra modes and features not in the Japanese/Asian region versions.

What does this mean for American gamers?! Who knows. Stay tuned for more information as it comes.

Thanks dallow. I'm glad I waited then. I just hope it doesn't release the same time as VF5. Then I'll be stuck on deciding which to get first.

[quote name='whoknows']Maybe some form of co-op?[/quote]

Sounds awful.
I'll get so pissed if they tilt the level causing my death, because that WILL happen. Not to mention the added chaos, it's hard to see my ship already.

We'll see though, hope there's a demo, or explanation.

The ps3 must be hard to develop for... you can't even get a FLOW up and running... it's just a flash game w/ addded motion sensor controls. Where is Tekken DR.. that game's already made... and out in Japan.. getting that game up should be like doing... CTRL-C, then CTRL=V... I guess Mortal Kombat II hopefully it'll be out before the 4Q of 07.

[quote name='Thomas96']The ps3 must be hard to develop for... you can't even get a FLOW up and running... it's just a flash game w/ addded motion sensor controls. Where is Tekken DR.. that game's already made... and out in Japan.. getting that game up should be like doing... CTRL-C, then CTRL=V... I guess Mortal Kombat II hopefully it'll be out before the 4Q of 07.[/quote]

You know Sony likes to control everything. I'm sure they are planning some security update that isn't done yet to go along with the release of Flow.

Flow in late Feb.

"What's the deal with flOw and its release date?" is one of the most asked questions we get here at IGN PS3, and we've been wondering the same thing ourselves. First advertised for a December release on the official PlayStation 3 website, and then January, ThatGameCompany's port of the wildly successful flash game has been conspicuous by its absence... and we wanted to get to the bottom of it.

To do so, we called up representatives at Sony Computer Entertainment America and asked them for the official word. Luckily, we got it, and the mystery of flOw's mysterious street date was finally made public:

"We'll be posting a trailer at the end of this month [January] / beginning of next," clarified our Sony contact. "As for the game itself, we'll be releasing near the end of February."

A specific day that gamers can expect to the organism-eating flOw wasn't provided and neither was a final pricing structure. We expect to learn both over the next couple of weeks."

Calling all Cars in March

"Spokespeople at Sony Computer Entertainment were on a roll today when it came to telling us about the fate of its downloadable games. First the company confirmed flOw for a late February release and then revealed a name change for its unreleased puzzler, Go! Swizzleblock2. But that wasn't all, because as the old saying goes, "Everything happens in threes." To complete its EDI information trifecta, Sony reps also revealed that David Jaffe's upcoming vehicle-based actioner, Calling All Cars, would hit the PlayStation Store sometime in March.

"It's really coming along just as expected," remarked the Sony representative. "If it continues like this, then it should be ready to go before the end of March."

Calling All Cars, formerly known as Criminal Crackdown, is a drastically different project than the God of War mastermind's last project and is said to be a hybrid of games such as Demolition Derby, Twisted Metal, and Bomberman. From what's been seen so far, it's targeted at a more casual audience and has a distinct "pick up play" vibe about it. Either way, we want to play and should have more on it rather soon."

[quote name='Thomas96']The ps3 must be hard to develop for... you can't even get a FLOW up and running... it's just a flash game w/ addded motion sensor controls. Where is Tekken DR.. that game's already made... and out in Japan.. getting that game up should be like doing... CTRL-C, then CTRL=V... I guess Mortal Kombat II hopefully it'll be out before the 4Q of 07.[/quote]

It's not a simple port.
Anyway, it's about quality control, not it being hard to develop for.

Didn't you read my last post about Tekken DR?
Namco is adding modes and features.

PSN is down for me... I'm hoping that this is a sign that some new content is coming out.... specifically Tekken DR!!!

The list is missing:

Movie Trailers:

TMNT
The Astronaut Farmer
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Game Trailer:
GT HD

All of those are marked Jan 25th, but I never saw them until today (haven't checked in a while).

Also, Tonight/Tomorrow SHOULD be the day that the new PSP/PS1 games go up. Might be some other items as well.

[quote name='NamPaehc']The list is missing:

Movie Trailers:

TMNT
The Astronaut Farmer
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Game Trailer:
GT HD

All of those are marked Jan 25th, but I never saw them until today (haven't checked in a while).

Also, Tonight/Tomorrow SHOULD be the day that the new PSP/PS1 games go up. Might be some other items as well.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks. They really should make new things more obvious :p

Thanks for the updates....but the PS3 releases online even are REALLY slow. You would think they would want to put some content out. I honestly haven't played it in about a month....I updated it and that was it.

Blast Factor Multiplay is up now (don't think it has online play), as well as Jet Moto for the PSP (75MB version 3.03 or greater).

[quote name='rodeojones903']The new TMNT trailer is awesome.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is :D

And the Blast Factor Multiplayer is weak since there isn't online play. I was going to test it out, but I don't feel like adding $5 to the wallet when all I need is $2 more to buy it.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah it is :D

And the Blast Factor Multiplayer is weak since there isn't online play. I was going to test it out, but I don't feel like adding $5 to the wallet when all I need is $2 more to buy it.[/quote]

Apparently it does more than just multiplayer.

Here's what AWX had to say at another forum.
I bought it. Doesn't support online as far as I can tell. There are now three choices when you select "New game". The multiplayer ones require 2 or more sixaxis controllers to be registered so I haven't even been able to demo them.

There are some bug fixes and a few UI changes as well that were in the single player mode too. For instance, when the baddies appear that have to be flipped over by shaking the controller, there is now an image onscreen showing the shaking to inform you what to do. The ELUA now has both the Next/Previous pages properly labeled (they were both "previous page" before I think).

The speedup modes are crazy fun. After playing the really fast speed, normal seems like it in slow motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back