Whats Your Favorite Football Team?

[quote name='kittie']Buffalo is the most depressing sports town there is. Except for maybe Cleveland. But, at least their city isn't a dying hellhole.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Depressing sports town? Not as I see it. The Bills usually put out good product (no playoffs for awhile but they are almost always a good show) and sure the Sabres have hiccuped the past few years but when your owner goes to PRISION for money schemes, it makes it hard to write the big paychecks great players demand.

As far as dying hellhole, yeah it aint Miami and the weather aint so great but there are a lot of good people around there. Ill take good people and ok weather vs. sun sun sun and pretentious assholes anyday.

[quote name='$hady']I've been a Bengals fan since i was a lil kid, I was 10 the last time we went to the Super Bowl... Marvins got things turned around here now though and we are gonna compete for the playoffs this year in one of the toughest divisions in the league.

bengals.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Who Dey Who Dey

NFL-

*Panthers*

They almost won the SB 2 years ago and would have been there again last year if not for having such horrible luck w/ injuries. Though they haven't gotten a ton of attention, I honestly believe they are the team to beat in the NFC.

College -

*NC State Wolfpack* ;)

Washington D.C. is the biggest hellhole there is...

At least all of you non-Skins fans don't have Daniel Snyder running your teams...#-o

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Washington D.C. is the biggest hellhole there is...

At least all of you non-Skins fans don't have Daniel Snyder running your teams...#-o[/QUOTE]

There's always the Ravens. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's always the Ravens. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I was born and raised a Redskins fan. Even with that clown Snyder ruining them, I will continue to follow them. That's the only thing I like about Washington D.C. (besides the Library of Congress and the monuments).

My Fantasy Football Team

Actual teams you ask?
Pro-AFC-Broncos
NFC-Bucs (with thier new Caddy)
College-Florida Gators
Football(Soccer)- Team USA from Nintendo World Cup (Technos=awesome)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']don't be talkin bout my ravens, bitch[/QUOTE]

I guess you don't take kindly to converted 'Skins fans, huh? :lol:

[quote name='kittie']You guys still have the Browns in your division, so it's not too hard. :p[/QUOTE]
With Romeo Crennel the browns won't be the same old pushover they have been the last few years

[quote name='jlarlee']With Romeo Crennel the browns won't be the same old pushover they have been the last few years[/QUOTE]

They sure as hell can't rely on their "souljah" tight end now that he busted himself up on the bike.

Seriously, Winslow is an idiot, and I hope this year away from football opens his eyes. He has the physical talent to be pretty darn good, but he's not a very smart guy.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']They sure as hell can't rely on their "souljah" tight end now that he busted himself up on the bike.

Seriously, Winslow is an idiot, and I hope this year away from football opens his eyes. He has the physical talent to be pretty darn good, but he's not a very smart guy.[/QUOTE]

This will be almost 2 complete seasons that he hasn't played since being drafted. i think another mistake by him, and hes done and owes the Browns some money.

Oh yeah, and the Bengals are easily becoming this years favorite sleeper. My dad might actually have 2 straight years of the Bengals being better than the Bucs to brag to me about.

I am a Redskins fan. Too bad Taylor probably won't be playing and anchoring those DB's. I hope we have a quarterback that isn't absolutely horrendous. Second ranked defense and we go 5-11....ridiculous.

[quote name='bil4l']I am a Redskins fan. Too bad Taylor probably won't be playing and anchoring those DB's. I hope we have a quarterback that isn't absolutely horrendous. Second ranked defense and we go 5-11....ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Every team is just going to blitz the hell outta Ramsey. That's all you gotta do, and he gets rattled. I remember when Dallas played the Skins a couple years ago, and we killed Ramsey that game.

Also, I think spending that first round pick on Jason Campbell was a huge mistake. He is not a first-round talent, and the Skins really stretched on that one. I'm not saying he won't pan out, but you guys probably could have picked him up in a later round.

IMO, I would have rather had Adrian McPherson. That guy is a stud. I remember hearing around the draft that he through almost 80 yards flat-footed. That is just insane. The Saints got a steal with that pick.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Every team is just going to blitz the hell outta Ramsey. That's all you gotta do, and he gets rattled. I remember when Dallas played the Skins a couple years ago, and we killed Ramsey that game.

Also, I think spending that first round pick on Jason Campbell was a huge mistake. He is not a first-round talent, and the Skins really stretched on that one. I'm not saying he won't pan out, but you guys probably could have picked him up in a later round.

IMO, I would have rather had Adrian McPherson. That guy is a stud. I remember hearing around the draft that he through almost 80 yards flat-footed. That is just insane. The Saints got a steal with that pick.[/QUOTE]

I think Campbell has the skills to be a Donovan McNabb in this league. McPherson on the other hand, hes just gonna be a Mike Vick with a lot less talent and marketing ability

I'm a Niners fan but if they finish anywhere near .500 they will have had a great season. They are an extremely young team and will need a few more years before they can complete for the playoffs.

Forward down the field,
A charging team that will not yield.
And when the Blue and Silver wave,
Stand and cheer the brave.
Rah, Rah, Rah.
Go hard, win the game.
With honor you will keep your fame.
Down the field and gain,
A Lion victory!

Hopefully, I get to hear that song just a few more times this season. :)

[quote name='flowery']Who Dey Who Dey[/QUOTE]

I'll be making my annual pilgrimage to training camp probably next weekend.:cool:

I'm not trying to get a date or anything but what part of KY you from flowery?

[quote name='$hady']I'll be making my annual pilgrimage to training camp probably next weekend.:cool:

I'm not trying to get a date or anything but what part of KY you from flowery?[/QUOTE]

North Side of Lexington...they have changed the taining camp schedule to mostly mornings.

[quote name='Murcielago77']I think Campbell has the skills to be a Donovan McNabb in this league. McPherson on the other hand, hes just gonna be a Mike Vick with a lot less talent and marketing ability[/QUOTE]

There's no chance in hell Campbell is going to be as good sa McNabb. I doubt if he will even become half the player McNabb is.

Campbell played at Auburn with 2 great running backs and some pretty good wide receivers and until last year he did nothing. All of a sudden he has one good season and everyone loves him.

He'll be no better than Akili Smith or at best a Quincy Carter type player. Although I must admit he's more of a pocket QB.

I'm a Giants fan and I hate McNabb more than anyone else on this board but that doesn't change the fact that he's a great player and to compare a "fluke" to him isn't right.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']COLTS this is there last chance at makeing the big dance. We will loose to many at seasons end to have a legit chance next year.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. We'll keep getting better and better as our defense matures.

Dallas Cowboys. Probably one of the best Defenses in the league and their offense can only get better with Vinny out and Drew in. Also a healthy Julius Jones.

The one team with the thing you know the ones who kick the ball alot.

I don't have a favorite team. I used to be big in football when I was little but now I really don't care.

[quote name='Rich']Incorrect. We'll keep getting better and better as our defense matures.[/QUOTE]

Bob Sanders is going to be an awesome second year player. His mom told me he is so hype to start this season injury free and probably gonna start also.

[quote name='flowery']North Side of Lexington...they have changed the taining camp schedule to mostly mornings.[/QUOTE]

bengals camp? seen em there twice. nice facilities. My buddy was a linebacker for the Georgetown Tigers.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Every team is just going to blitz the hell outta Ramsey. That's all you gotta do, and he gets rattled. I remember when Dallas played the Skins a couple years ago, and we killed Ramsey that game.

IMO, I would have rather had Adrian McPherson. That guy is a stud. I remember hearing around the draft that he through almost 80 yards flat-footed. That is just insane. The Saints got a steal with that pick.[/QUOTE]

That was with Spurrier though. Ramsey shouldn't have as much pressure in a Gibbs offense this year. They'll run the ball more than Spurrier will.

Campbell was a strange pick. I really don't know what they have planned. Maybe Brunell is going to retire in a year or two and they wanted to get another young guy in case Ramsey isn't the future. I still wouldn't have picked him though.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Bob Sanders is going to be an awesome second year player. His mom told me he is so hype to start this season injury free and probably gonna start also.[/QUOTE]

You're a Cowboys fan...I can't take what you say seriously.

I did have the greatest non-sexual dream of my life last night, though. I made myself into a horror movie.

[quote name='Rich']Incorrect. We'll keep getting better and better as our defense matures.[/QUOTE]

Not without James you won't.

[quote name='jughead']bengals camp? seen em there twice. nice facilities. My buddy was a linebacker for the Georgetown Tigers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Georgetown's campus is nice; the facilities are top notch.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Dallas Cowboys. Probably one of the best Defenses in the league and their offense can only get better with Vinny out and Drew in. Also a healthy Julius Jones.[/QUOTE]

With the additions of Marcus Spears and Demarcus Ware, I think Dallas has the chance to be the meanest front seven in all of football. With the switch to a 3-4 defense, I also think we have tremendous depth.

Also, I really like the signings of Aaron Glenn and Anthony Henry. They are going to solidify that other cornerback slot opposite of Terence Newman. The only real question mark on defense is going to be strong safety, but I'm confident someone will step up.

On the offensive side of the ball, I'm really excited about its potential. Mark my words, if Julius Jones stays healthy, he's going to be a Pro Bowler this year. He'll rush for at least 1,800 yards. This guy is something special. We also have awesome depth at running back, too, with Anthony Thomas and Marion Barber III.

Also, Jason Witten will make the Pro Bowl, too. He's going to bring honor back to Dallas' tight end position that has been there since the might Jay Novacek left.

The offense's success will hinge on the O-line's ability to keep Bledsoe safe. He's been known to hold onto the ball for too long, but last year, the O-line did a pretty nice job of protecting Vinny. I think, with the signing of Marco Rivera and with Pettiti, Jacob Rogers and Peterman all ready to go, this O-line can be dominating. We just need to find someone to solidify that right guard spot.

Looking through the entire roster, the only real question marks are at safety and guard. Other than that, I think we're pretty strong in every other area. If we can patch up those positions and get this group gelling early, Dallas could be a 10-win team and get into the playoffs.

I think with a healthy Julius Jones keeping opposing defenses honest, Bledsoe will be able to throw for tons of yards to Keyshawn, Terry Glenn and Quincy Morgan. Also, don't forget about Terrence Copper and Patrick Crayton, you may hear their names several times before the season is over.

Also, I predict we'll crush Washington in both games this season and continue our beautiful dominance over them.

Watch out NFC East, the Boys are ready to go!
bow_1.gif

[quote name='kill3r7']Not without James you won't.[/QUOTE]

Like hell we won't. All we need is your average run of the mill 1000+ yard rusher to at least give Manning the play action option and the offense will run over anyone not named the Patriots. Besides, he'll prolly be back if we can fit him under the cap anyway.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']

He'll rush for at least 1,800 yards.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'] Also, Jason Witten will make the Pro Bowl, too. He's going to bring honor back to Dallas' tight end position that has been there since the might Jay Novacek left. [/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'] Dallas could be a 10-win team and get into the playoffs. [/QUOTE]

Agreed. But 2 of those loses are to the Philly Birds. WOAH!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'] Watch out NFC East, the Boys are ready to go! [/QUOTE]

I agreed with everything else you said... And by you making this statement you just threw everythnig else out you said and no you look silly. The only competitor of the NFC East is the Eagles... The Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins are what we call sub .500 teams.

bread's done
Back