Who is your celebrity crush right now?

[quote name='Viol8tor']Yeah, Evelyn Taft does L.A weather for KCAL9. I started following her on twitter immediately after i saw her on T.V.....but sadly she only post about weather LOL. (not sure what i was expecting).

But SHE IS NOT as hot as Jackie Johnson........ (who Evelyn Taft replaced as the late night weather girl)

Feast Your eyes on Jackie Johnson and her 2 huge.....weather satellites:drool:

Some of the Skirts and tight tiiiiight sweaters she wears are criminal.:wall: She now does the afternoon weather while, Evelyn does the late night. Deadly combo.[/QUOTE]

At first I was going to say I stand corrected but... instead, Can I have them both!? lol

Also, fuck you SoCal... She belongs here. :(

[quote name='Diebythesword']
Also, KRON 4 must love blonde women for weather...hot as fuck :drool:[/QUOTE]

I guess. Although the two are no where close to Taft... One looks like down syndrome with make up now (yeah I know... already going to hell) and the other has a lock jaw to the left or something and she wears the same damn clothes with a blazer.

I just can't change from Zooey Deschanel

zooey1.jpg

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'm curious who it is now![/QUOTE]

[quote name='anubis20']*ray Charles*[/QUOTE]

FFUUUUU---internetz iz hard :(
piperperabo.jpg

Sara Rue, but only as a redhead
Felicia Day, same rules
Days of Thunder era Nicole Kidman
Katy Perry is a fine choice as I can only imagine that she's insane in bed
The Jewish officer on NCIS
Miriam Shor
Amanda fucking Palmer because she's just so incredibly odd looking (and about the most talented girl with a piano on the planet)
and #1 forever:
neko-case.jpg

Neko Case

[quote name='Vacabck']I just can't change from Zooey Deschanel

zooey1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, great pic :applause:

[quote name='VipFREAK']
I guess. Although the two are no where close to Taft... One looks like down syndrome with make up now (yeah I know... already going to hell) and the other has a lock jaw to the left or something and she wears the same damn clothes with a blazer.[/QUOTE]

I like Jacqueline Bennett :)

[quote name='Survivalism']FFUUUUU---internetz iz hard :(
[/QUOTE]His spoiler was empty when I clicked and subsequently replied to it.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I thought more of you guys would say Megan Fox[/QUOTE]

Clearly CAG has better taste than you thought.

I'm also going to throw in just about every female on Modern Family. Of course Sophia Vergera, but the chick that plays Claire is a total MILF too.

Dagmar Midcap. She used to do the weather for the CBS affiliate in Atlanta but left about a month ago. Truly a sad day. Here's the kicker.
She's 41!

n204167039925_3874.jpg

Dagmar_Midcap_0003.jpg

30134-dagmar_midcap.jpg

dagmarmidcap1.jpg

[quote name='Chronis']If we're gonna be on the topic of weather girls...[/QUOTE]

I generally don't think Spanish news should count... They don't bother having "standards" that America has to have.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I generally don't think Spanish news should count... They don't bother having "standards" that America has to have.[/QUOTE]

Fat guys chilling with smoking hot chicks; pretty great standards!

[quote name='svnsilver']- Yvonne Strahovski

strahovski-ep215-042.JPG

Dreamy....[/QUOTE]
Dreamy indeed. :bouncy:
Another great reason to own Mass Effect 2. Yvonne's gratuitous butt shots!!!

There are YS butt shots in ME2? Damn, I really do need to start playing that game...

I see someone used the infamous red dress for Scarlett Johanssen a couple of pages back. CSB - When she was dating Josh Hartnett I bumped into them in Minneapolis. He's hard to spot because he's pretty average looking, but even without stage makeup she's about the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in person. Dirty hair in a ball cap, chapstick, fancy jeans and a hoodie and all. Just stunning. So damn short though. She's listed as 5'4" I think on IMDB but I doubt she's any more than 5'2" flat footed.

[quote name='nasum']There are YS butt shots in ME2? Damn, I really do need to start playing that game...[/QUOTE]
MassEffect2+2010-08-03+06-46-52-25.JPG

Gentle Giant scanned and everything.:drool:

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I thought more of you guys would say Megan Fox[/QUOTE]

Megan Fox is not hot and has the acting range of a shovel.

[quote name='Survivalism']Megan Fox is not hot and has the acting range of a shovel.[/QUOTE]

She's hot when she's not flaunting it...which is rare. Like those pics where she's just in casual clothes with those hot-ass librarian glasses. Like at airports giving the middle finger to paparazzi. Hot!

Another one I'm shocked no one has mentioned(that I've seen anyway) is Brooke Burke.

brooke-burke1.jpg

brooke-burke9.jpg

rock-inxs-brooke-burke5sm.jpg

She's still really f'n hot for having had a bunch of kids now.:drool: I used to watch E! just for those 'Wild On' shows when she was hosting.

[quote name='VipFREAK']If we are going to do News personalities... Evelyn Taft > everyone else

tumblr_ktlnlmdlRR1qzbems

Unfortunately... she's a bit fashion challenged.[/QUOTE]

AAAhhh! I couldn't agree more! Every morning when I was going to college consisted of cereal and oogling this lady in a shameful fashion. I was crushed when she left.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Selena Gomez... gahhh... I'd leave my gf so fast[/QUOTE]

Oh, hell yeah. By far the best Disney has ever offered :drool:

Here's another one I've been checking out lately, Laura Vandervoort:

20070713-LauraVandervoort1.jpg

[quote name='matters38']AAAhhh! I couldn't agree more! Every morning when I was going to college consisted of cereal and oogling this lady in a shameful fashion. I was crushed when she left.[/QUOTE]

This. Your loss is my gain. Evelyn Taft is now doing weather here in the LA area for KCAL 9. :bouncy:

No one likes Hayden Panettiere?
haydenpanettierem.jpg

And yea, I think Emma Stone is a great choice for MJW. The eyes alone sealed the deal.
emmastone.jpg

I probably had a crush on Kirsten since seeing her in Interview with the Vampire (she's older than me).
kirstendunst.jpg

Most recently, cause I just got into Entourage:
emmanuellechriqui.jpg

P.S. The only time I thought Megan Fox as attractive was in the first Transformers, when she was working on the car. She looked pretty bad ever since.
meganfoxbm.jpg

P.P.S. Emma Watson looks a ton better with hair. Not liking the short hair at all.

[quote name='elessar123']

And yea, I think Emma Stone is a great choice for MJW. The eyes alone sealed the deal.
emmastone.jpg

[/QUOTE]
She's playing Gwen Stacy not Mary Jane. I Don't know what it is with them using blondes to play red heads and red heads to play blondes in Spider-man movies. Eventhough Emma Stone is a natural blonde, but still she's known for the red hair.

bread's done
Back