Who is your celebrity crush right now?

Melissa Theuriau

melissa-theuriau-04_lrg.jpg

[quote name='bardockkun']She's playing Gwen Stacy not Mary Jane. I Don't know what it is with them using blondes to play red heads and red heads to play blondes in Spider-man movies. Eventhough Emma Stone is a natural blonde, but still she's known for the red hair.[/QUOTE]

lol, I could have sworn the article I read said she was playing Mary Jane. Why Glen Stacy?

[quote name='elessar123']lol, I could have sworn the article I read said she was playing Mary Jane. Why Gwen Stacy?[/QUOTE]
That was only speculation when Marvel and Sony offered her the role, but they didn't say what and everyone presumed Mary Jane. Gwen Stacy I think they chose simply to better distance themselves from the last trilogy in the new reboot.

[quote name='neocisco']She's playing Glen Stacy, Gwen Stacy's illegitimate half-brother? That will be a streeeetch.[/QUOTE]

lol, shush. Typoed.

Milla Jovovich will always be my #1 answer.

But... I did meet Moon Bloodgood in person yesterday, and she was pretty cool, so she comes in second as of now :p

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Cute....maybe. Flat chested....definitely.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Agreed on both counts. Notice why I said "cute," not "bombshell."

Give it a few years :applause:

And I'm going to have to disagree with Moses144, Emma Stone is quite attractive!

[quote name='Moses144']Am I the only one who thinks Emma Stone is certifiably not attractive?[/QUOTE]

When it comes to Emma Stone, she is really all over the chart. There are times she looks drop dead gorgeous and other times she just looks coked out. It's odd, especially because there are a lot of times her red-carpet pics look much better than the photoshopped to shit magazines sets. However, the person who posted a picture of her in this thread picked a pretty terrible one.

[quote name='Moses144']Am I the only one who thinks Emma Stone is certifiably not attractive?[/QUOTE]

Your not alone. Im with you %100.

To me she looks like a poor mans version of Lindsey Lohan + Shirley Manson combined.

Lindsay-Lohan.jpg

+

ojazos.jpg

=
emma.xlarger.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Plus the fact that her voice sounds like a woman that has smoked a pack of Marlboros for the past 40 years is a turn off.

(P.S: Goggle reminds me that Lindsey Lohan in her prime was absolutely stunning) :cry:

for the NSFW crowd may I suggest Aufrey Hollander and Kelly Divine. Both quite interesting examples of the female form.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Has been and pretty much always been...

0201-jennifer-connelly-holding-branch_at.jpg

Jennifer Connelly

I cant remember her not being something I like... it's the eyebrows for sure though that do it for me[/QUOTE]
I really liked her during her "Career Opportunities" days.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Your not alone. Im with you %100.

To me she looks like a poor mans version of Lindsey Lohan + Shirley Manson combined.

emma.xlarger.jpg

Plus the fact that her voice sounds like a woman that has smoked a pack of Marlboros for the past 40 years is a turn off.[/QUOTE]i dunno I like a little rasp in the voice. If you're gonna classify girls into the Betty Boop voice or the Jessica Rabbit voice I'm gonna go with Jessica Rabbit every time... one exception Jennifer Tilly (although that might be more body > voice). I remember once my girl got a cold and her voice got that "I'm sick" bass that's not quite into that "I'm hoarse" range. Let's just say she got lots of attention from me.

As for Alison Brie
http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual

Last edited by a moderator:
**edit** damn I didn't see her mentioned right above, sorry for the double post

kinda vanilla but...Alison Brie
alison-brie-as-annie_558x482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh anyone on the Egotastic home page (minus Miley Cyrus)

More specifically

Katy Perry:
0803-katy-perry-rolling-stone-00.jpg

And
Ines Sainz:
ines-sainz-2.jpg

I also totally suppot Yvonne as I'm a huge Chuck fan.

[quote name='Moses144']That's Danielle Harris, from Halloween 4, 5, the remake, and the remake's sequel. Damn, she grew up!

danielle_harris12.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I saw her at a convention a couple years ago, she's smokin' hot in person!

[quote name='tcrash247']I saw her at a convention a couple years ago, she's smokin' hot in person![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! I saw her at Comic-Con last year and she is as beautiful as ever.

bread's done
Back