Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rabbitt']So? Go for it! The package design is beautiful.[/QUOTE]
It's hard for me to blind buy a movie at such an expensive price. Especially when I have Netflix.

[quote name='Liquid 2']K. Tomorrow is a no go for sure though.[/QUOTE]

That's alright. You're replaceable ;)

---

I just spent $91 on DVD's. So much for saving my money.

Does that 10% coupon work online?

I really want Mishima, Yojimbo/Sanjuro, and Salo. But that's like $80 which is so much damn money.

[quote name='Rocko']Does that 10% coupon work online?

I really want Mishima, Yojimbo/Sanjuro, and Salo. But that's like $80 which is so much damn money.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. Free shipping on orders over $25, so I broke my order apart into separate orders so that I could use the 10% off coupon as much as possible and still maintain the $25 minimum.

Good taste, by the way. Yojimbo is fantastic. I still need to see Salo, though.

Ugh. I dunno.

I feel like I should either get Mishima and Branded to Kill for $33 plus tax, or Yojimbo/Sanjuro for $31.50 plus tax.

[quote name='Rocko']Blast from the past.

And I forgot that title before the CAGiversary garbage. :lol:[/QUOTE]

this was my title forever, then i finally decided i wanted to change it and i did, then a day or two later i was a mod :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Can someone pick up a copy of MGS4 for me? I might be interested in some other PS3 exclusives too.[/QUOTE]

I tried two stores today and the PS3 and 360 exclusives were all gone by lunch near me.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Holy shit, punq, you live![/QUOTE]

Let's not count out the possibility that this is an undead version of punqsux.

You gotta come in hotter than that with your return. I mean, I leave for 7 months and come back to drop the bomb that I'm gonna be on national TV.

Up your game, nickle.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You gotta come in hotter than that with your return. I mean, I leave for 7 months and come back to drop the bomb that I'm gonna be on national TV.

Up your game, nickle.[/QUOTE]

im moving to the sticks, is that a big enough bomb? ^^

whats the story about you being on television?

America's Most Wanted.

I killed this dude's Mom. I'm on the lamb. I'm switching IPs every 20 mins to keep from getting caught.

[quote name='JimmieMac']America's Most Wanted.

I killed this dude's Mom. I'm on the lamb. I'm switching IPs every 20 mins to keep from getting caught.[/QUOTE]

haha, the "lamb" :lol:

youve got to do what youve got to do to get rygar for five dollars.

This guy just defriended me on Live because he was booted from my L4D game, which I hadn't set to private.

Fortunately, I've never played with this guy in my life, so it's not really any sort of loss.

I got Maria Bello and Mary McCormack
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Interesting, they set the cutoff at 25 and not 18, so it's not based on a person's status as a minor or senior citizen?

1. Go
2. Get denied
3. File an age discrimination suit
4. ????
5. Profit.[/QUOTE]

You are a genius! :applause:

If I wasn't crazy insane on a diet, I would. But that ice cream would kill me.

Fable 2 question:

I just completed The Cruicible and I got perfect scores in 7 out of the 8 rooms...where is my Prize?

also

Dumb question, but how do I target body parts on my enemies? It always seems to auto-lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back