*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='Muddypoof']So, this Conga only gets you '3' referrals?? Does that mean it's up to me to get the other 2?[/quote] Yes, that's true. But if you think about it, 3 referrals is over half of the 5 minimum you need to get the system or cash value of the Wii. Getting the other 2 can be as easy as a referral for referral trade, or asking a few friends/family members for that one last green. Incubus and Foladar received 3 referrals from this Conga and were able to get the rest and complete their orders.

You should make it worth all 5 referrals. That makes things more exciting. Then a whole lot more people would get in on this. And maybe people would actually start getting their rewards.

I have tried doing these things several times, and it has never worked for me. You always get 1 referral then everything dries up and no one completes any offers.

[quote name='Muddypoof']You should make it worth all 5 referrals. That makes things more exciting. Then a whole lot more people would get in on this. And maybe people would actually start getting their rewards.

I have tried doing these things several times, and it has never worked for me. You always get 1 referral then everything dries up and no one completes any offers.[/quote] I agree with you, but getting 5 referrals would take even longer than 3 and it seems to put people off. The Congas rotate weekly and to get 5 you would need to be rotated in and out for several weeks, if not months. The idea behind 3 is that you get your greens quickly and leave the Conga faster, giving those underneath you a better chance to get through as well. I wish there were more folks like you who show such enthusiasm for the Conga, and think of ways to make it work better. Honestly, things here have stuttered off and on. It would be great to build momentum and really get things going again.

i have no problem changing it to 5 especially if it brings people in to the thread. Would anyone else like it at 5?

[quote name='psincubus']i have no problem changing it to 5 especially if it brings people in to the thread. Would anyone else like it at 5?[/quote] I will vote for 5 in the hope that it will spice things up. Count me in.

[quote name='NorthX08']its been 6 months for me and no green referral yet =[[/quote] hehehe, I hear ya North. Same for me too...zero official greens. I haven't given up hope though, just gotta keep believing it will work out.

Yeah, I think 5 would be alittle much, I think three was easy enough when you could offer someone 15 or 20 bucks each for the last two refs, but I guess four refs would work at most. Just my opinion of course.

At this point I would be thrilled with two greens! I am waiting on a few MCRs...but dang do those take awhile. "Waiting is the hardest part..."

[quote name='Foladar']Just to update you guys on how mines coming along post-conga .. account is pending review currently, for the platinum bundle cash equiv.[/quote]

oh did my ref help?

oh and can I be added to this the OT never replied to my pm...?

I would definately be on board for 4-5 referrals. Let's turn this whole thing into a self-fulfilling prophecy. More people, more referrals, more rewards. And around and around it goes.

Bam! Done.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and we should make it a requirement to sign up for 'instant' credit offers. Waiting for 10-20 days+ for greens is a bitch.

[quote name='Muddypoof']I would definately be on board for 4-5 referrals. Let's turn this whole thing into a self-fulfilling prophecy. More people, more referrals, more rewards. And around and around it goes.

Bam! Done.[/quote] I'm with ya 'poof, and I think incubus is game. Let's give it a shot!

I can confirm that 'poof signed up! I will PM incubus once you have gone green. Thank you SO MUCH for signing up under me. I really appreciate it! Hopefully this will be the jolt this Conga needs.

[quote name='Foladar']My account went through their verification thing, took four days exactly, and now my order has been placed.[/quote]

:applause: Congrats Foladar!!! :applause:

[quote name='Foladar']My account went through their verification thing, took four days exactly, and now my order has been placed.[/quote] Nice job Foladar!

[quote name='zombinieumarli']I just greened for ernest360. I would like to be added as soon as he confirms.[/quote]

I can confrim that zombinie has in fact GREENED! Thanks a million bud! Please add him to the CONGA ASAP!!!

In the OP, it says there's two ways to get the Wii, referrals and ....... whats the other? It seems the OP didn't put it in.

Probably point-based .. you don't have to get referrals for the website. These point values may or may not be up to date, but its what I had written down from awhile back:

$250 Cash - 5 refs or 550pts
Nintendo Wii - 5 refs or 550pts
Silver Wii Bundle - 6 refs or 750pts
Gold Wii Bundle - 6 refs or 900pts
Platinum Wii Bundle - 7 refs or 900pts

Foladar, I'm waiting on approval for the ipodtouch. What offer did you do and do you know what your refs did? Do people always get approved? What would make trainn decline an account, and what would happen next? Just wondering, thats all.

I did Gamefly, and I honestly haven't the slighest idea of what offers anyone did that referred under me. I do know one referral had an issue with an mcr with Stamps.com but thats really it. I don't think everyone gets approved, because sometimes referrals can go red, or numerous other reasons. You could have a "decline" if one or more referrals go red for many reasons, including multiple accounts, issues with the offer, etc.

zombinieumarli has been added to the conga. i used the link in your sig for the ref (after clicking in your sig.) please make sure that it is correct

also, everyone else please make sure your links are correct. thanks!

[quote name='psincubus']zombinieumarli has been added to the conga. i used the link in your sig for the ref (after clicking in your sig.) please make sure that it is correct

also, everyone else please make sure your links are correct. thanks![/quote]

Checked the link. It is correct! Thanks a lot!

Click someones link in the first and follow the directions once your at the website, make sure to signup under one of the three members in the top part of the conga to join this conga.

[quote name='psincubus']Trainn, the #1 Freebie Network, has finally released the anticipated YourNintendoWii4Free.com.

Prizes Offered:

Wii Console (5 refs)
$250 Cash (5 refs)
Wii Console + game (6 refs)
Wii Console + game + controller/nunchuk (6 refs)
Wii Console + 2 games (7 refs)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending

3. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
4. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 3 Referrals.
5. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next 3 will now be on top)
**To be fair, this conga will be set to 5 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.**

conga_top.jpg

nyj1218 (1/5)
chewster777 (0/5)
Ernest_360 (1/5)

conga_bottom.jpg

Next People In Line/Order:

xbrooootalx (0/5)
cdub998 (0/5)
NorthX08 (0/5)

johnctenta (0/5)
gvntofly1021 (0/5)
help1 (1/5)

DJSteel (0/5)
Gamer SDP (0/5)
nnythm (0/5)

zombinieumarli (0/5)

Completed:

psincubus (3/3)
Foladar (3/3)

Courtesy of Ernest_360, here is how the yournintendowii4free.com signup/complete offer process goes:

All credit for the design goes to the 360elite4free Conga by JustBlaze. I was able to get 4 referrals from that conga.

If this conga goes as planned, a lot of people can get the Nintendo Wii for free very quickly.

[/quote]

you click on the links of the three names inside the arrowed field...
once you sign up, you complete an offer.. once you've completed the offer your name gets added to the list.

Once you sign up please post:

----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending

Please do not suggest offers, as thats against Trainn's terms (I believe they send you a notice when you place your account under review for completion as mine was dated 9.9 which is same day) .. as is cancellation talk, such as "Should I cancel X on Y Day?"

[quote name='ludoalerz']oh i see. stamps.com is the best deal?[/quote] You should pick an offer that you would like to do or that might appeal to you. I can say that I have done Stamps.com myself and had a very good experience with them. I printed some postage and enjoyed their service for the one month free trial. Search around and see what you like, and if you decide to, sign up for someone on the top three of this Conga.

[quote name='buterbals']Im interested in joining this Conga just not completely sure yet. How many people have received Wii's already off of this Conga?[/quote] Two! Foladar and psincubus! Foladar took the paypal and incubus used the paypal to buy a Wii retail. Yesterday we raised the referrals you receive in this Conga from 3 to all 5!!! If you want the basic system that is. Now is a good time to join, we are building some momentum with the 5 referral policy. Do consider joining! Thanks for your interest!

Ok cool, well I signed up under someone already just havent completed the offer. As soon as that is taken care of Ill post my info.

[quote name='buterbals']Ok cool, well I signed up under someone already just havent completed the offer. As soon as that is taken care of Ill post my info.[/quote] Excellent, welcome aboard!

buterbals has gone green. thanks for joining.

and to all members out there considering joining, this is the time to do so. i know im at the top of the rotation list but this is definitely the most active i have ever seen this thread. keep it moving

bread's done
Back