Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

Wouldn't make sense, alot of people are probably giving up since no numbers have been posted for like .. a few hours?

[quote name='Foladar']Wouldn't make sense, alot of people are probably giving up since no numbers have been posted for like .. a few hours?[/quote]

A better chance for one of us to win then. :applause:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']A better chance for one of us to win then. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Assuming they don't post the code at like, 8AM or something.

[quote name='Foladar']Assuming they don't post the code at like, 8AM or something.[/quote]

Sleep with one eye open, one hand on the refresh button, and one hand on your Wiimote.

Correct, but as someone already said, and the site says:
(One Last thing, the last 4 digits will be posted at the same time so that people don't try to just guess the rest when there's only a few left.)

Which makes it four entries.

PS: I've got two minutes til "time" .. I'm gonna guess they aren't making deadline, and its barely day two .. I don't see them doing this for more than the five days, let alone a year if they couldn't keep on schedule for day two, however thats just my opinion. We'll see if the numbers come up in two minutes.

[quote name='darth007']Man screw this if this is how it's gonna be every night. It's messing up my sleeping schedule for school.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured it'd be between 12-12 but if they all last until midnight ish, bleh.

[quote name='darth007']Man screw this if this is how it's gonna be every night. It's messing up my sleeping schedule for school.[/quote]

Good thing I have no school or no life.

[quote name='Foladar']
PS: I've got two minutes til "time" .. I'm gonna guess they aren't making deadline, and its barely day two .. I don't see them doing this for more than the five days, let alone a year if they couldn't keep on schedule for day two, however thats just my opinion. We'll see if the numbers come up in two minutes.[/quote]

Well stuff happens, I'll take this as "today wasn't my day."

I wonder if they planned this, they added the cap on refreshes and they're gonna post it 15 minutes after so all the refreshes are used up .. lol

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Like I said, they were getting blazed and lost track of time.[/quote]

"Hey man, go get that card, we'll download Super Metroid!"

*five minutes later*

"Oh yeah, don't we have a contest going on?"

A few hours ago I was kind of joking to myself that I could cheat and use a random number generator.

Now it's looking like a good option.

[quote name='XorpheusX']A few hours ago I was kind of joking to myself that I could cheat and use a random number generator.

Now it's looking like a good option.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that, too many numbers with seven missing probably, you'd die just trying to input them.

I just posted in the forum asking what the dealio is. Are you guys even trying anymore? Do you have any more refreshes? I only have a few left.

I'm not thinking it's going to happen tonite.

[quote name='iowaholdem']I just posted in the forum asking what the dealio is. Are you guys even trying anymore? Do you have any more refreshes? I only have a few left.

I'm not thinking it's going to happen tonite.[/quote]
Well, they're going to post the code. Only problem is that nobody knows when.

And I've only got six refreshes left, but of course they do come back if you wait a few minutes.

Maybe they really mean CST. It's 11:2X CST / 12:2X CDT right now. I do second the high theory though. They're probably at the Taco Bell drive-thru ordering a shitload of quesadillas and crunchwraps.

I don't think it'll be posted tonight. I think they missed the deadline and tomorrow we'll get an apology and maybe an explanation and hopefully two codes given out during the day.

I'm not going to lie, I'm terribly uncomfortable sitting here on the floor with my Wiimote in hand and finger on the F5 key. I'm calling it a night, I have class in the morning. Balls.

Are there any areas in the CST timezone that don't acknowledge daylight savings time? I don't think there are... the official U.S. time clock says it's 12:31 AM.

According to the Wikipedia entry, all of the central time zone observes DST.

Its been posted, btw .. missed out on it by seconds because the wiimote messed up due to the sensor bar falling over, lol
I actually saw the 2000 points were there, though, rather than redeemed right away. Shame they posted it an hour and 15 minutes late tho.

yeah I just refresh and all the digits are there, not thinking they were, I just wanted to update my list, but then its already gone.

i won!!! i can't believe it!! thank you LPW!!!! your getting a bucket load of referals by me when i go to school in a few weeks!!! you guys rock!!!

Anyone think they'll mention their mistake? lol
They should atleast run their contest another few days for this "oops"

i think all that mario strikers i been playing really helped...!!! blocking all those megastrikes people been throwing at me...! am just too happy...!!!! yeah!!!

...and i think some of you guys at CAG let me win after reading my message. thanks!!! now i can finally experince the VC... !!! ...since i won i won't do it tommorow since i want another one of you guys to win too.

[quote name='shinryuu']Nobody likes you.

lol, jk.[/quote]

hopefully the contest goes on all year and every1 gets some wii points. that would be tight

i highly doubt it'll go on for a year, and likely might make it a week.. but i wouldnt even bet on it making it that long.

They should offer tshirts that say "I stayed up all night for a free Wii points card and all I got was this lousy tshirt" for like 5.99 or something.

[quote name='WiiGame']i think all that mario strikers i been playing really helped...!!! blocking all those megastrikes people been throwing at me...! am just too happy...!!!! yeah!!!

...and i think some of you guys at CAG let me win after reading my message. thanks!!! now i can finally experince the VC... !!! ...since i won i won't do it tommorow since i want another one of you guys to win too.[/quote]

Well, if you really won, the whole internets will come crashing on CAG thinking we have some inside deal with them lol.

Wow, I gave up at about 1:15 CST and it sounds like the code was posted minutes after that. Bummer. I'm glad you won it though WiiGame, I'm just annoyed that it didn't happen on time.

bread's done
Back