Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

CRAP! I didn;t go it in time. I guessed 5 as the last before it showed up... but apparantly someone else did and beat me to it.

CRAP! I didn't go it in time. I guessed 5 as the last before it showed up... but apparantly someone else did and beat me to it.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yes! 2000 more points baby![/QUOTE]
I hope your kidding or I might have to delete some posts in about 5..4..3..

Haha, no I didn't win it. I wasn't playing, just observing. I edited the post above saying I didn't win, but that seems to have gotten lost in the "you're kidding's"

Here's the original quote, before he edited it :lol:
[quote name='iowaholdem']Yes! 2000 more points baby![/quote]

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yes! 2000 more points baby!

Just kiddiiiiiiiing. Put down your torches. Who did win though?[/quote]

LOL! that would have been hilarious...i'm pretty sure some ppl would have been ready to pull the gun

[quote name='Foladar']Did they put out the numbers every 5 seconds or something? I looked and two went up real quick, and then the next four were already up .. darn phone going off.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they all came seperately but really quick.

CRAP! I guess 5 as the last number but someone (iowa again!?!? WTF!?!? Hax!) guessed it before me.

And yes they did put up the numbers 1 at a time. The last 8 went up about 30-60 beteen each other.

hah, some anonymous guy said its a scam because iowa won again.
iowa hax me some wii points!

I didn't refresh right away though, since they "claimed" they'd be doing it a few minutes apart, rather than six digits in a few minutes.. those people over there are confusing.

Seriously guys, I did NOT win. I just made a joke and some loser that needs to post anonymous is shouting conspiracy. Settle the fuck down and grow up. There are probably upwards of hundreds of people trying to win the code at any given point. You shouldn't be surprised if you don't win. fuck.

And if you want, I'll be happy to take a picture of my account activity with a big "fuck YOU ANONYMOUS" written in front of the screen.

Oh geeze. Anonymous conspiritors are at it again. They've uncovered incorrect time codes in the exif data of my camera! Gasp! Who would have believed that the clock could get off on a digital camera. CONSPIRACY! SCAMMERS!

Seriously, whoever you are making a big stink about this, settle the hell down and grow up. Does anyone here really think I've cheated and am scamming? If so, why? And what can I do to prove to you that all is legit here?

And to Chronis, it was the caps actually, I went back and edited and it stayed un Shaq-fu'd until I typed in lowercase.

NO!!!!! I was 5 seconds off from entering the code....I just saw the numbers pop out, i ran to my wii, entered the last 4 numbers and it says "invalid, already claimed". BTW, what's with all that shaq fu stuff?

Shaq fu is when someone uses a word that is in the filter system, and probably like 10 seconds, if your really close to winning it, you'll see the points on the card but when you click claim, it'll say its already been claimed.

[quote name='JustBlaze']fuck[/quote] If you type your whole post in all caps it automatically makes it lowercase, causing the Shaq-fu to appear.

That's my guess too. I figured when the last four numbers are released they won't be in order. So to anyone playing, be sure not to enter the numbers as show as that most likely will not be a valid code.

[quote name='iowaholdem']That's my guess too. I figured when the last four numbers are released they won't be in order. So to anyone playing, be sure not to enter the numbers as show as that most likely will not be a valid code.[/quote] Im trying to win it today. 2 more entries left!! but i don't know what they mean by "mix it up..." Do they mean a riddle or something?

For some reason, the website doesn't work properly with me. It doesn't show how many times I refreshed and the pic of the Wii points card is very bad. When I checked the site using my PSP browser, the refresh count was shown and the pic the sharp. Anybody know if they just hate IE6?

[quote name='Chronis']For some reason, the website doesn't work properly with me. It doesn't show how many times I refreshed and the pic of the Wii points card is very bad. When I checked the site using my PSP browser, the refresh count was shown and the pic the sharp. Anybody know if they just hate IE6?[/QUOTE]
Im using firefox and the same thing happened to me first, then it started showing the counts.

[quote name='Foladar']The counts begin when you refresh more than 10 times in a 60 minute period, I think[/quote]

So it would seem... it was 11 our of 100 on my PSP and I just noticed it showed up with 12/100.

>_> I was going through them all one by one then i decided to try from the end.... then up and down... then i finally got to 40 but someone beat me to it.

I thought i was going to win. With wii mote in hand, i pressed the refresh button? "what's this?" i thought. kept guessing, but sadly i went over my max and couldn't win...
EDIT: The number just appeared,the last 4 numbers are 1033, and redeemed...

Has anyone here won? I don't think it's likely you can get it at all...unless you try and guess the numbers in advance. But even with 4 digits remaining, thats 10,000 possibilities

iowaholdem has won every time he played, I believe. Another CAG won when iowaholdem didn't play (iowaholdem went to bed because the code wasn't posted at the right time).
[quote name='quadomatic']Has anyone here won? I don't think it's likely you can get it at all...unless you try and guess the numbers in advance. But even with 4 digits remaining, thats 10,000 possibilities[/quote]

[quote name='quadomatic']Has anyone here won? I don't think it's likely you can get it at all...unless you try and guess the numbers in advance. But even with 4 digits remaining, thats 10,000 possibilities[/QUOTE]
Two people have admitted to winning here, and iowa won twice so thats three wins here, out of five so far .. the other two weren't claimed.

bread's done
Back