Wii U 32GB Black with Nintendo Land for $191.71 at Sam's Club.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
Saw this over at my local Sam's. 

Phones will never replace computers. Goddmanit. Can't even copy/paste an image url.

EDIT:

2uducyr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are all the good deals on the east coast I want to buy a Zelda bundle pretty bad. But finding deals like these is really keeping me from spending $300. It's so retarded that walmart won't price match them also. So jealous of this deal :( all I have here locally is a joke and never have good deals walmart, shopko, Kmart, gamestop, and Walgreens.
Wal-Mart won't even match their own website, so it's not surprising they won't match a hard to find/practically unadvertised clearance - even if it is at their own "price club" stores.

Why are all the good deals on the east coast I want to buy a Zelda bundle pretty bad. But finding deals like these is really keeping me from spending $300. It's so retarded that walmart won't price match them also. So jealous of this deal :( all I have here locally is a joke and never have good deals walmart, shopko, Kmart, gamestop, and Walgreens.
I seem to find better deals and better assortments on the west coast.

The last good deal I found on here that I even had a ghost of a chance of getting anything was the walmart price error that I Orderd a couple things and we're never delivered. Maybe I can see if kmart or shopko will price match sams club even though the nearest one is on the far side of the state.

The store I was referring to earlier still has at least 1 Wii U in stock and I can see them in the cage. Yet it shows out of stock online and in club. So its very possible other Sam's clubs have the same setup. My guess is that even the employees won't know if the console is in stock since it will show out of stock online and in club, you have to physically look in the cage and hope you can see the blue box yourself, then you have to ask to buy the item. I don't know the price though, the last price I saw online was $299.xx and the console is still tagged at $344.

It would be nice of Sam's Club and all large stores that don't have price checkers would add them. It would make tracking price drops so much easier especially when an item is locked up like at your store and no way to get a price check without asking to buy it (and I would guess if someone were to ask for a price check they won't want to scan it and say its whatever the tagged price is). With the price checker machines, its a lot easier to print out the UPC and check the price without an employee.

The store I went to here in cincy area, the site showed they were out of stock on the bundles.  Took the chance to go in and in the cage on the far end from the service desk, was the last one.  So it was worth it to stop in for me.

I'd buy one of these $190 Wii U deals if I could find one. I've checked the two Sam's clubs nearby and neither even have any in stock.

Nobody is gonna beat the deal I got hehe...This was back in October actually. I about crapped my pants when the Sams club person told me it was legit. Only thing was Nintendo land was missing, but i went to GS and picked it up for like 6 bucks I think lol.

1375730_749299328430375_1998439156_n.jpg

65604_749451101748531_115476993_n.jpg
I can't beat your deal, but I matched it. :) Thanks to you, I checked my local Sam's to see what they had and they had this exact bundle for the same price. Got it for $98 plus tax and it was the last one on tbe shelf. Thank you thank you thank you! :)

I can't beat your deal, but I matched it. :) Thanks to you, I checked my local Sam's to see what they had and they had this exact bundle for the same price. Got it for $98 plus tax and it was the last one on tbe shelf. Thank you thank you thank you! :)
Which state if you don't mind me asking?

I checked the website to see if there had been any movement on the price and one store in my area had dropped the price to 98.71, even though it shows as out of stock. I was able to get a price adjustment. If you're able to find a store with them in stock at regular price, you can have it price adjusted at another store with the discounted price within 7 days.

I checked the website to see if there had been any movement on the price and one store in my area had dropped the price to 98.71, even though it shows as out of stock. I was able to get a price adjustment. If you're able to find a store with them in stock at regular price, you can have it price adjusted at another store with the discounted price within 7 days.
WOW...seriously?! Just my fucking luck (all the stores in my city are out in-store)...

***Look at in-store price at one of the stores, had they still had stock...*cries****

No way for me to capitalize on this, right?

StvRBHP.jpg

WOW...seriously?! Just my fucking luck (all the stores in my city are out in-store)...

***Look at in-store price at one of the stores, had they still had stock...*cries****

StvRBHP.jpg
Wow!!! My jaw dropped when I saw that price. That would be awesome is you could someone snag that.

Maybe pick one up for $299 and try to price match the website at the store that has it for $62? Total YMMV. Worst case scenario is you return it and get your money back.

Maybe pick one up for $299 and try to price match the website at the store that has it for $62? Total YMMV. Worst case scenario is you return it and get your money back.
I'm actually considering this. Store's about 20 miles from my house.

StvRBHP.jpg
Wow, that is an amazing price. Maybe you can buy it online, then attempt to price adjust in-store. Or do a return and re-buy? According to the website you can return online purchases in-store, but I don't know if you can re-buy previous online purchases in-store. Maybe some one with more experience with Sam's Club can chime in?

Wow, that is an amazing price. Maybe you can buy it online, then attempt to price adjust in-store. Or do a return and re-buy? According to the website you can return online purchases in-store, but I don't know if you can re-buy previous online purchases in-store. Maybe some one with more experience with Sam's Club can chime in?
Yeah, I'm going to try all of that :lol:. Went ahead and sent Newegg via eBay an email to cancel the Zelda Wii U from the deal on Friday--hadn't shipped yet. And then, I just placed an online order for the Wii U from my photo. Total came out to $330 which is kinda steep (shipping + tax). Here's to hoping I can get it price-matched by a nice customer service person in-store *fingers crossed*. Dunno if I have to wait for the actual product to arrive either as I'm supposed to receive it sometime between Tuesday and Friday this week...

Edit: And not a moment too soon because it looks like they're all sold out online as well.

Guys, for those of you who did get on the deal...can you guys confirm that these units are actually brand new?  Because from what the c.s. person in the store (I called...) told me, it looks like these might be returns.

Guys, for those of you who did get on the deal...can you guys confirm that these units are actually brand new? Because from what the c.s. person in the store (I called...) told me, it looks like these might be returns.
Mine was brand new. The only thing was that there was a number written on the side of the box in black sharpie, but otherwise, everything was pristine.

I'm actually considering this. Store's about 20 miles from my house.

So if I show them this deal at my local Sam's that has the bundle, they correct the price?
here is one there official price match faq ask question answers from walmart site which sam club follow the same policies

Why is there a price difference between Walmart stores?

Prices may vary from store to store because each store is required to manage its own inventory. Therefore, a manager may lower a price to clear out an overstock item, to reward customers with an in-store sale, or to compete with local merchants. It is not our policy to price match our own stores or our online service since we are not in competition with ourselves.

If you would like more information on pricing policy, you may contact your local store management.

LOL, how in the ever loving fuck do you check the stock in stores near you? I can't be this dumb.

edit: nm, figured out how to change between clubs. Keeps saying it's "only sold online" so I'm guessing that means I'd have to just drop by. I may tomorrow.

Well I saw one at a store this weekend.  Nothing on the shelf to make you think they had one in stock.  Saw it in the cage up front.

Asked for a price check....retail price.  I was so disappointed.

I don't think I'm going to be able to get in on this for sub-$200 this round.

Well I saw one at a store this weekend. Nothing on the shelf to make you think they had one in stock. Saw it in the cage up front.

Asked for a price check....retail price. I was so disappointed.

I don't think I'm going to be able to get in on this for sub-$200 this round.
I would keep checking the price every few weeks if you are going there anyway (or it's close enough where it's no big deal to check the price). When the Vita First Edition Bundles were on clearance, it for $118 - $150, my local store was full price. Then a few months later when most stores were sold out of it, it finally started dropping every week to $241, $198, $148 and $118. I bought the last one at $118 and it probably would have kept dropping if no one else bought it.

Checked local store online, has "$122.71, Out of stock in Club"  That price is a steal, but that OOS message makes me a sad panda. :(

I'm pretty sure the stores in my area are cleaned out since that's actually where the OP is from. Would be nice to have a second unit though since I bought the carrying case.

So I finally went by the store in question (30 minute drive).  This is what I found:

GE0nWiN.jpg

Apparently the ~$62 one was a "system error", fuck-up or something 'cause it wasn't there.  In any case, that Zelda one was the only one they had--$191.71 price-point just like the OP said.  Grabbed it, but I'm a bit put off by how scuffed up and dented the damn box is (there's more than what you see in the photo)...and I'm kinda OCD about such things, so I may just end up returning it, not sure.  According to the store manager, that particular system was in their possesion for a whopping 5 months.  The box was dusty as fuck so I kinda believe him :lol:.  The one I ordered online for $300+ is coming in tomorrow, so I'm still going to try and see if I can get a Sams Club to price match the one for 62 bucks.

Guys, for those of you who did get on the deal...can you guys confirm that these units are actually brand new? Because from what the c.s. person in the store (I called...) told me, it looks like these might be returns.
The units are brand new. Don't call ahead, most store reps will be unaware of clearance price drops this sharp and will make-up BS explanations like they were returns, damaged, etc. to block the deal to get it for themselves.

When you go to get the price adjustment, don't provide more information than you need to like where you heard about the deal or that you bought it online to re-purchase in-store, etc. Just ask for the price adjustment. If you're within seven days, you should be able to do it. If they say they can't because it's an online order, tell them you want to return and re-buy it. If they refuse, ask to speak to the manager and explain that you simply bought the item a few days ago and then later noticed that it's now on sale. Don't get into specifics of how the price is different online, and definitely do not mention that it's a clearance price. Just stay cool, and I'm sure it should go through. At worse, just return it. It's worth it, to get a brand new Wii U for 62.71.

The units are brand new. Don't call ahead, most store reps will be unaware of clearance price drops this sharp and will make-up BS explanations like they were returns, damaged, etc. to block the deal to get it for themselves.

When you go to get the price adjustment, don't provide more information than you need to like where you heard about the deal or that you bought it online to re-purchase in-store, etc. Just ask for the price adjustment. If you're within seven days, you should be able to do it. If they say they can't because it's an online order, tell them you want to return and re-buy it. If they refuse, ask to speak to the manager and explain that you simply bought the item a few days ago and then later noticed that it's now on sale. Don't get into specifics of how the price is different online, and definitely do not mention that it's a clearance price. Just stay cool, and I'm sure it should go through. At worse, just return it. It's worth it, to get a brand new Wii U for 62.71.
Wow, thanks S_G! I'll be sure to stick to your plan. Only thing attractive about the Zelda kit is the gamepad anyway.

One more thing, S_G [or anybody]: can you refer me to their actual policy that mentions the seven-days price adjustment? Tried looking online, but their site's a bit shit.

Thanks!

Checked local store online, has "$122.71, Out of stock in Club" That price is a steal, but that OOS message makes me a sad panda. :(
You might want to check it anyways, I bought a demo laptop cheap and it said the exact same thing on the website but they still had it in the store, they just had one of them.

bread's done
Back