Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

The entering at the even 10 minute mark was just a guess at entering in a fresh period of giveaway since it happens every ten minutes.

does anyone know if you are disqualified from using the txt and website in a single day?
Apparently not because that's exactly what I did yesterday and still won. I got the 'verified winner' email about 4 hours after winning. So you should be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried at 3:05am cst and didn't win. Going to keep trying around that time and hope I get lucky.

Congrats to everyone who has won so far!

I won! This thing is seriously going for over $1,000 on eBay right now? Anyone here want to buy mine when it arrived to avoid eBay fees? LoL.

Edit: Not sure exactly what the time was, but I checked my email right afterwards and the "Congratulations" email was received at 12:39 AM CST. Used the free code online.

I won! This thing is seriously going for over $1,000 on eBay right now? Anyone here want to buy mine when it arrived to avoid eBay fees? LoL.

Edit: Not sure exactly what the time was, but I checked my email right afterwards and the "Congratulations" email was received at 12:39 AM CST. Used the free code online.
I must have played 1 minute or two before you.

I know it's early, but I'm jonesing to get my PS4 in. I now have a system to play fallout 4! Will we really have to wait until after the promo ends before they start sending them out or will they start arriving soon?

I know it's early, but I'm jonesing to get my PS4 in. I now have a system to play fallout 4! Will we really have to wait until after the promo ends before they start sending them out or will they start arriving soon?
It says allow UP TO six weeks for delivery. You should get a tracking number once it ships.

That said, I haven't received a verified winner email yet. I saw someone else say they got theirs about 4 hrs after the initial congrats email. Anyone else win and haven't gotten the 2nd email yet? I read all of the official rules twice and there was nothing at all that would disqualify me.

That said, I haven't received a verified winner email yet. I saw someone else say they got theirs about 4 hrs after the initial congrats email. Anyone else win and haven't gotten the 2nd email yet? I read all of the official rules twice and there was nothing at all that would disqualify me.
You're fine..give it a couple of days and you'll get your final email. If anything it shouldn't take more than 1 whole week.

So many people must be playing now. I like how they seem to have stopped giving out post card codes since they know it is pointless now. I still got one on Friday when the code went live though.

Now that the free code is live. For those that are still receiving codes from postcards...I'd hold onto them for next year. If you have the codes right when the contest starts again that'd be huge advantage

[quote name="Sw33tbombs" post="12987920" timestamp="1445824318"]Now that the free code is live. For those that are still receiving codes from postcards...I'd hold onto them for next year. If you have the codes right when the contest starts again that'd be huge advantage[/quote]
I'm not sure the codes can carry over.

I won at 6:31am EST on 10/22, then received the "congrats" email at 6:36am...but didn't receive the "verified" winner email until 2:37pm on 6/23.

So maybe give it a day or two before contacting customer service.

I do hope these arrive this month.

Tried four times in the last 10 minutes and zilch. I used my phone and the website with the free code and I used another phone and the website with the free code and nothing! I WILL WIN THIS!

dont feel too bad... spoiled cousin (kind that if theyre wearing a nike shirt they have to have matching shorts,shoes,socks or theyre trash) won one earlier... bastard already has a ps4 and is being a massive snob bout it

no luck 8:10am-8:20 est  probably activated on some random second and not at the beginning of each new minute like I was hoping.

was worth a shot XD

Reddit: I won two PS4s so far from this game and counting! Shout out to the OP Crew for all your support! I have proof but too lazy to post.

lucky 

Reddit: I won two PS4s so far from this game and counting! Shout out to the OP Crew for all your support! I have proof but too lazy to post.

lucky
Holy crap, how?! Will you sell me one and not charge me out the ass for it?

EDIT: Just realized i've been on this site for over 9 years, damn.

TY! Since it went free last week. But I also played the contest the past 3 years. I think it was a ps4 last year and a vita the year before that. This was my first win though!
This is a way better prize than the last couple years. Now I just need to win one for myself and finally enter the current gen of consoles.

bread's done
Back