Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

Went the other day after class and got a box and it said the code had been used (guess an employee had used it). Talked to the customer support team and they gave me a new code. Used it this morning at 5:26 and won. Super excited although I just bought a PS4.
Dude, congrats! What number did you call?

Woah you guys are winning? Nice. I haven't gotten anything decent since we had that uncharted 3 FB game. I guess I will try it once it goes amoe

I keep forgetting to use my code I got the first day the codes were given in store. May try early in the morning, if I wake up.

Just won 3:15 cst!

image.jpg

Now I can go back to bed and wake up and make sure this isn't a really good dream!

Thanks!

I've eaten nine of those horrid quesaritos so far. I've entered early morning (between 4 and 5 a.m. EST) every time, but no joy. This has happened every year Taco Bell has this style of contest. I could have bought a PS4 by the time you calculate all of the boxes I've purchased over the past 3 years. 

Congrats to the winners!  I hope to join you one day....

Even though the chances of winning goes down exponentially when the free code gets released. It is still better chances than the no entry's since I am not getting my post card codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the chances of winning goes down exponentially when the free code gets released. It is still better chances than the no entry's since I am not getting my post card codes.
I used 10-11 codes. Wound up buying around 15 or so Queserito boxes. Only one incident where they refused to give me boxes for my order of two ,_,

If I remember correctly, I won last year on the very last day. Lol

[quote name="Naruto Uzumaki" post="12971611" timestamp="1444987100"]Sorry, you didn't win today. Try again tomorrow. Rules http://bit.ly/PSRULE Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Send STOP to stop, send HELP for help.[/quote]
So if I don't get that after texting a code, should I assume some dope at Taco Bell already used the code?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm the dope. Typed the code wrong. Idiot.

You'll have to call a number to get a new one. That number I do not know but others have mentioned in the thread. Just tried and lost at 2:04 pm CST.
Might as well since Customer Support refuses to help without a picture of the receipt.

Might as well since Customer Support refuses to help without a picture of the receipt.
I keep my receipts, unless the code results in a loss.

They tried to give me a generic box tonight, though I was specifically talking to them about it before I pulled up to the window. Still not sure how they managed that but it is fixable if you speak up.

I've eaten nine of those horrid quesaritos so far. I've entered early morning (between 4 and 5 a.m. EST) every time, but no joy. This has happened every year Taco Bell has this style of contest. I could have bought a PS4 by the time you calculate all of the boxes I've purchased over the past 3 years.

Congrats to the winners! I hope to join you one day....
Join the club.

Congrats to the winners! I hope to join you one day....
I stopped getting the Quesarito box after the second time and have gotten a few Gordita boxes since. Far more edible, IMO.

for the heck of it decided to try my luck again. I wake up around 6 am est every morning for work. Wonder if that's a good time or maybe later....

Well customer support still hasn't replied to me regarding my two stolen codes. I guess i'll have two try my luck with the free codes bummer.

Set an alarm to wake up at 6am eastern like so many have suggested. Just happened to wake up to take a pee at 4:35 am. Entered my code at 4:40 am figuring playing right as the ten minute clock reset would be lucky. BAM!! Winner winner chicken dinner,

Stayed up late to enter my code and of course I get a message that it's already been used by a worthless Taco Bell employee. I also ordered the promotion meal twice where my local Taco Bell stated they were out of boxes with the codes. This could be easily remedied with making you scratch off the code instead of having it in plain sight where someone who makes minimum wage kills time at work using my F*CKING CODES! Also, F*ck Prize Logic and their shit customer support team. Rant over, I feel better thanks.

[quote name="sockhatabe" post="12979929" timestamp="1445418368"]Set an alarm to wake up at 6am eastern like so many have suggested. Just happened to wake up to take a pee at 4:35 am. Entered my code at 4:40 am figuring playing right as the ten minute clock reset would be lucky. BAM!! Winner winner chicken dinner,[/quote]
I did 4:37. No luck. Congrats.

Finally started getting my extra AMOE codes. To earn this code PM me your favorite movie quote and the movie it came from. I'll pick a random winner at 8 PM CST tonight. Good Luck!

Since the gold ps4s are taco exclusives, I suggest that if you win to hold onto it. It's value will only go up over time. Don't even open it

Agh so close entered at 4:34 am oh well on the bright side seems customer support gave me a code for my two stolen ones...which makes me wonder if the support code is the daily code. 

Agh so close entered at 4:34 am oh well on the bright side seems customer support gave me a code for my two stolen ones...which makes me wonder if the support code is the daily code.
Try it and use the gmail dot trick to try it again. If it works again, then it's the daily code. Also you can reward us with the code if it works ;)

bread's done
Back