Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

Just won!

Anyone remember how long it took the destiny bundles to ship last year?

Edit: I remember now, the bundles shipped out last year pretty soon after you won the contest. I went back and looked at the official rules and it DID state to expect up to six weeks for shipping (didn't take near that long) but it DIDN'T say they would ship after the contest was finished. This year, on the winners email confirmation it states the bundles will ship after the contest is over, so November 4th. 

If I remember correctly, the Destiny bundles were shipping overnight or two day shipping. I bet, winners will have their ps4 in time for the Battlefront release. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won!

Edit: I remember now, the bundles shipped out last year pretty soon after you won the contest. I went back and looked at the official rules and it DID state to expect up to six weeks for shipping (didn't take near that long) but it DIDN'T say they would ship after the contest was finished. This year, on the winners email confirmation it states the bundles will ship after the contest is over, so November 4th.

If I remember correctly, the Destiny bundles were shipping overnight or two day shipping. I bet, winners will have their ps4 in time for the Battlefront release.
Congrats! I won last year and was surprised at how quickly they shipped it. I won at like 5am on a Tuesday and had the PS4 in hand on Thursday morning around 10am.

Holy shit! I just won. Had Taco Bell four times. $20 saved me $380. Thanks Taco Bell. Woke up at 6:15 EST each time to enter for it. I remember that one Taco Bell promo years ago. I don't remember how many times I entered that one and won nothing.

Holy shit! I just won. Had Taco Bell four times. $20 saved me $380. Thanks Taco Bell. Woke up at 6:15 EST each time to enter for it. I remember that one Taco Bell promo years ago. I don't remember how many times I entered that one and won nothing.
Nice cogratz!!

Only way to enter is via text? I thought I could do them online and have 3 codes. Can anyone tell me the #? Thanks.

Good friend of mine won over the weekend, though I do not envy her eating habits of taco hell at 1am. :cold:

Ate there 3x already. I'll give it two more trips before I stop. Saw a lot of people with the box but doesn't even seem as if they read what's on it. How do I know? Luckily, they just put it on the shelf above the trash so I was able to tear off the code.

Who do ya'll contact when there is a problem? I tried to use a code early this morning and it said it was already used. Went to Taco Bell to buy another box and I got this dumb VMA box from  like August.

Congrats! I won last year and was surprised at how quickly they shipped it. I won at like 5am on a Tuesday and had the PS4 in hand on Thursday morning around 10am.
Mine wasn't quite that fast, but it didn't take too long. IIRC mine wound up taking like two weeks.

Patiently waiting for the online code to go up for this one.

Congrats! Send a text when you woke up at that time?

0-6 :(

No more food for me. Gonna depend on postcards now. How long does it take to get a code? Sent in the first on Monday and sent one on each day afterwards

They handed me my food all in a bag pfft. It's called Big Box not Big Brown Bag. It blows my mind that these employees try to pull this crap and cheat their customers. They gave it to me after I asked for it but still, that's borderline stealing.

Still no codes. At this rate, the free code will be given away before I get any of my post card codes.
IIRC last year people didn't start receiving codes from postcards until either right before the online code went live or after. Either way, it seemed pointless to send in postcards.

They handed me my food all in a bag pfft. It's called Big Box not Big Brown Bag. It blows my mind that these employees try to pull this crap and cheat their customers. They gave it to me after I asked for it but still, that's borderline stealing.
These are people getting paid like $7 an hour to work an awful job dealing with assholes all day. You really think they give enough of a shit to intentionally withhold a box from you? The likely answer is they aren't even aware of said promotion so they don't see the big deal in whether you get your food in a bag or a box.

They gave you the box after you asked. Not sure what more you could ask for.

I'm 0-3 so far. I go onCe a week since it's my friend and I's guilty pleasure. He's been playing too to try and win one but no luck for him either. I've sent postcards almost everyday but yet to see anything. If I win before I run out of codes, I'll drop one on here daily for those with weak intestinal fortitude.

I'm 0 for 6. I've tried around the time everyone stated they won but no joy for me and I'm on PST so around 3 am for me. I'll prob try a couple more times.

FYI - The one preparing the food put it in a regular box so I had to ask the cashier for the PS4 box which he gave me w/o any issues.

Same - I started sending them on the second day I think, and just got one. It's a start, I suppose.

I'm glad, though, I was actually thinking of buying another Big Box tonight. Now I can save my stomach the hassle

I just won!!!!! At 6:23 CST using an AMOE code!!! As promised, I'll also be dropping my AMOE codes as I recieve them. I've been sending postcards for my wife and I since it started almost everyday so I'll have a few coming your way.

Good Luck to everyone!!

Just won!

Most instant win sweepstakes usually state in the rules that prizes will ship after the promotion. That's just to cover their butts if something comes up. They usually ship the prize within a week of winning reguardless of what the rules said. So hopefully they will ship them sooner rather than later.

Most instant win sweepstakes usually state in the rules that prizes will ship after the promotion. That's just to cover their butts if something comes up. They usually ship the prize within a week of winning reguardless of what the rules said. So hopefully they will ship them sooner rather than later.
Has anyone actually received one yet? Last time they could ship them out as soon as a person won because the console bundle was already released. Uncharted Collection just came out yesterday which is after when the promo started.

When is the universal code going to drop? Got a volcano box today and substituted chicken for the beef in the qaserito. It wasn't terrible, kinda pricey for though, around $7 which is about the same price you would pay for chipotle. Will try the code later tonight

Alright. Code giveaway 1: first person to post a picture of a clothed squirrel, a blobfish, and write the definition of a siphonophore will get the code. No PMs please. Everyone can learn from this.

GO!

411tV%2BcaRRL._SS365_.jpg

ugliest-animals-worlds-ugliest-blobfish.jpg

The siphonophores, are an order of the Hydrozoa, a class of marine animals belonging to the phylum Cnidaria . -Source:Wikipedia

CAGs and SDers are the only people who win these. Tried during the destiny and ps4 launch and didn't get anything. With all the Taco Bell I bought I have had another ps4

I've got another AMOE code to give away. Whoever gives me the BEST trivia question that would be possibly known without Google will get the code. I'll close the contest for it at 11PM CST and notify the winner. Please PM me your entry so we don't clutter the thread and good luck!

Went the other day after class and got a box and it said the code had been used (guess an employee had used it). Talked to the customer support team and they gave me a new code. Used it this morning at 5:26 and won. Super excited although I just bought a PS4. 

After reviewing, I'm awarding the code to lmd. Congrats and I'll have a few more to give away once I receive them! Good luck everyone!

It was Cheerios! in episode 6 of season 2 entitled: "Dick the Vote"

Harry to all of the Solomon Family: "You know how when you see a commercial for cheerios, and they keep showing you cheerios, and you really want cheerios do we have any cheerios?"

Only received one code out of the 5/6 that I had sent. I really want to win again, but it seems that may not be a possibility this year.

bread's done
Back