Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

I ended up with 8 all at once in my email, so I picked 8 winners! Thanks to everyone that participated and good luck entering your codes!

You all may want to coordinate when each of you uses a code so all of you have a better chance :)

Did anyone win last year during the free code window, or is it a complete crap chute once the free-for-all begins? I tried twice with purchased codes over the last two weeks with zero luck.

You didn't even read mine it says D:
I can assure you that I did read all of them. I just read them through the preview in gmail. I took everyone's name and assigned it a number and then used random.org to get 8 unique winners.

If I end up with more I'll do this again but until then good luck to all!

I sent in 20 postcards (mostly 2 a day for 2 different people) starting on Sept. 27 or 28 and got 2 codes yesterday (Oct. 20), 2 days before the free period. 3 weeks! Today I got 5 more, but it's useless now. Waste of time and money doing the mail in. 

Hey guys just so i'm clear, when using the free code I enter the same one everyday right?  And can i give that same code to my wife to use?

Tried 1:10 am PST and lost. Received an email with a code thinking it was from one of my postcards but no it was just the free universal code...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked my log and apparently I sent my winning text at  01:22:53 am PST

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I had a big contest win. It would be nice to get one of these. Never had luck with TB though. It would be better if they had a 2nd place where they give away a taco.

bread's done
Back