Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

I entered the free code through text and didn't get the usual "Sorry, you didn't win today" or any response at all. Then I noticed I didn't have my mobile data ON in settings, so could that have been that I missed a WIN text if it was not a standard text but a mms maybe? This was at 4:07 PM Pacific.

I entered the free code through text and didn't get the usual "Sorry, you didn't win today" or any response at all. Then I noticed I didn't have my mobile data ON in settings, so could that have been that I missed a WIN text if it was not a standard text but a mms maybe? This was at 4:07 PM Pacific.
I tried entering today through text near 1AM Pacific and did not get a response also.

I won on 10/23/2015 via the Taco Bell website (where I had already provided my personal info and mailing address) and got a notification email that I had won about 10 minutes later. I just checked my spam box today and found my verified winner email (2nd email) there (also sent out on 10/23/2015).

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife just won a few minutes ago. We've both been playing all month, especially since the free code was posted (thanks). Every night I'd stay up as late as I could to enter in the middle of the night. This morning I was too tired from our Halloween revelry so we didn't enter until 8 something this morning.

My wife just won a few minutes ago. We've both been playing all month, especially since the free code was posted (thanks). Every night I'd stay up as late as I could to enter in the middle of the night. This morning I was too tired from our Halloween revelry so we didn't enter until 8 something this morning.
Congrats! Right at the end too

Tried entering this morning at 5am since it is the night after halloween. You would think there would be a good chance of winning, but still lost. I may not win this.

In case anyone cares. I won on the 27th and I have not gotten my 2nd email yet. I'll try not to worry until it is 6 days or so.

I won on 10/23/2015 via the Taco Bell website (where I had already provided my personal info and mailing address) and got a notification email that I had won about 10 minutes later. I just checked my spam box today and found my verified winner email (2nd email) there (also sent out on 10/23/2015).
I won on the 23rd and still haven't gotten the 2nd email. Have been checking my spam folder also. I will contact them again if I don't have it by midnight.

Edit: I thought it was over on the 2nd, but it's until the 4th. Will wait it out the last few days. Has anyone else that entered on or before the 23rd not received the 2nd email yet?

So the codes at stores are no longer? Just curious, was told they were discontinued when I went through the drive thru tonight. Not that it matters much, with the free code being available. My 2nd box code never did work, think the kids working there used it.

I won on the 23rd and still haven't gotten the 2nd email. Have been checking my spam folder also. I will contact them again if I don't have it by midnight.

Edit: I thought it was over on the 2nd, but it's until the 4th. Will wait it out the last few days. Has anyone else that entered on or before the 23rd not received the 2nd email yet?
i dont remember I may have gotten it but I only have the first in my emails

Not sure if this allowed here but since I've won, I've contemplated selling mine and buying a regular one and a lot of games with the difference. What do you guys expect these units to sell for online / how much would it take for you to part with yours?

Not sure if this allowed here but since I've won, I've contemplated selling mine and buying a regular one and a lot of games with the difference. What do you guys expect these units to sell for online / how much would it take for you to part with yours?
$1,000. Depends on if the gold one becomes a bundle later on.

Even though I haven't gotten mine yet, I just sold it for $810 + shipping on ebay. They were going for ~$1000 a little over a week ago, but they've been dropping to around 800 since more auctions have been popping up. Ebay charged me 85 and paypal charged me 25, so I'm going to get 700 out of it.

I've been playing everyday with 4 accounts in my family and still not a win! If I ever do win I don't think I'd be able to sell it. I'm too much of a collector and it would painfully kill me inside (unless it's in the thousands cause I'm a damn broke ass college student in debt... :/)

ZmzSu3lTROBVMKj7FI9A_manning2.jpg

I've been playing everyday with 4 accounts in my family and still not a win! If I ever do win I don't think I'd be able to sell it. I'm too much of a collector and it would painfully kill me inside (unless it's in the thousands cause I'm a damn broke ass college student in debt... :/)
I know the feeling with the student loans. They suck but I'm not stuck in a complete hole with it as I don't let it control what money I do make. One benefit of buying games cheap though, is when GameStop has a ridiculous trade in bonus going on (or any retailer). That's how I got my xbox one at least, along with many other items I would of never have gotten that I use to make a living. Just got to think differently to get what you want in life (positively for the most part). Who knows you might win if you keep trying, while I keep forgetting to enter.

Been playing nightly between 12AM-3AM Eastern since the free code went live. No luck. Might have to change up the times I play these last few days.

I know they are giving away enough systems that it averages out to one every ten minutes, but are they actually giving one away every ten minutes? Is it possible they are giving more away when more people are likely to be playing and less in the middle of the night. We all seem to be playing in the wee hours, but I've noticed more people saying they won during the day than at say 3am. I didn't win until I slept through my normal time and tried at 8 something.

the rules say within each ten minute time period. So it could be at like 10:37 then 10:42, for example.

I know they are giving away enough systems that it averages out to one every ten minutes, but are they actually giving one away every ten minutes? Is it possible they are giving more away when more people are likely to be playing and less in the middle of the night. We all seem to be playing in the wee hours, but I've noticed more people saying they won during the day than at say 3am. I didn't win until I slept through my normal time and tried at 8 something.

Do you guys know when I should put my code in next? Like where do you find out the exact time there is a winner without having to wait here for someone to win and tell you the time? Does Taco Bells announce who won on twitter or something?

Do you guys know when I should put my code in next? Like where do you find out the exact time there is a winner without having to wait here for someone to win and tell you the time? Does Taco Bells announce who won on twitter or something?
Nope. Every 10 min section, example: 10:30-10:40, the system will pick a random time. After that random time passes the next person to enter wins it.

Well... I just won. NIST timer struck 04:26am, hit send, and was way shocked to see the message.

How do I go to sleep now?

lol. I wish it was that easy.

If anyone else who won didn't get a 2nd email, I would email them today and let them know. It is good to establish contact since today is the last day of the contest.

My wife and I have been playing the free code and haven't won.  I won one of these types of contests back when you could win a PS3 (and Uncharted 3?) with Subway years back.

I just received the 2nd email a bit ago.

1st email: Oct 25 at 12:39 AM CST
2nd email: Nov 03 at 04:04 PM CST

Even though I haven't gotten mine yet, I just sold it for $810 + shipping on ebay. They were going for ~$1000 a little over a week ago, but they've been dropping to around 800 since more auctions have been popping up. Ebay charged me 85 and paypal charged me 25, so I'm going to get 700 out of it.
How did you charge for shipping? I've seen it from 15-55 for the listings

bread's done
Back