Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

Anyone else get codes emailed to them? I haven't gotten anything yet and I am pretty sure being an EST based company they are probably done sending out for today.... Not too happy about this since the promo starts tonight...

Anyone else get codes emailed to them? I haven't gotten anything yet and I am pretty sure being an EST based company they are probably done sending out for today.... Not too happy about this since the promo starts tonight...
I still just have 1 code. Hopefully they send out a ton tomo.

I sent in ten postcards on the 21st (and many more after that), but didn't get any codes yet.  I will definitely have extra codes soon, if anyone with extrra codes as of now could help me out with one or two for tomorrow's chance I will replace your codes and if I win I'll PayPal you $100 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are 9 minutes in, any winners yet?

I'm debating when to use my One code tonight... seems like a lot of ppl might use them right now since it just went live, guess I'll set an alarm for middle of the night...

Neither of my Taco Bells were even giving out the boxes until maybe tomorrow.  The pool of people putting in codes right now is tiny.

Yeah. I did mine the first day, and I haven't received any codes. Right now would've been the perfect time to enter too.

I just won. 6:45 AM Central time.
Congratulations! Do you have a spare code?
veryhappy13.gif

I just won. 6:45 AM Central time.
Website or text? I lost on website, wondering if text is better. Hope I get more codes today in my email for tomo!

Just saw someone else say they won at 4:15, I wonder if it's best to do the 5 minute mark. I lost on a :56 so maybe I was 1 min to slow. Lol, too much thinking on this stuff.

Congrats indipop! They better send out the rest of our codes, I don't get why they only sent out a few when last year they sent every single one basically at the same time

Thanks for the congrats guys. I don't know if it's any different between text and website. This is my third year winning. I've tried online and text and won online all three times. As for the five minute mark, I don't know if it was exactly 6:45. I wasn't looking at the clock the exact second. It could have been a couple minutes either side of 6:45. The trick for me has always been in entering when all US time zones are at breakfast. They don't give codes with breakfast. I think most people just enter their codes the moment they get them. If you save them for breakfast you'll only be competing with each other. There are a lot less of us than them, so it increases our odds dramatically. Good luck everyone. Looking forward to hearing more success stories.

I also suggest everyone in your household entering one after the other. Only one person per household can win, but up to five can enter. I entered, then my wife entered. My parents are here because they are without power and on the verge of being overtaken by floodwaters thanks to Harvey (FYI, I'm safe. I only live ten minutes from my parents, but we didn't flood or lose power. The entire city of Beaumont is likely without water for the next few days). My Mom isn't a gamer, but loves contests. She asked for a code, and guess who won. She was kind enough to use my address and say I could keep it when it arrives. She actually fell in love with the Xbox operating system for using Netflix, Vudu, Prime, Blu Rays, etc... I'll probably let her have my OG One when the One X arrives.

That's awesome! You seem to win quite a bit and really early in the promo. Do you have a spare code? Still waiting on my postcards IF I get any back. Worried they weren't the right size.
Sorry man, I only had two spares and I already gave them out.

Went today, and they didn't even get the boxes yet that have the codes.  Ugh.  I sent mine beginning of last week too, when this started, and received nothing yet.  I'm hoping to get them soon while it's still early in the contest.

Just got 12 codes emailed after they only sent 2 yesterday

Edit: they sent 16 more after this message. Missing one More

The second I posted that post, I got an email with one code. I sent in twenty. Wouldn't it be easier for them to do the codes all at once?

Glad to see more codes are going out :) I'm sending in 5 more cards to bring my total to the 31 limit. I hope we all win!

If im able to win I'll send out my codes on PM to everyone else still playing. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the congrats guys. I don't know if it's any different between text and website. This is my third year winning. I've tried online and text and won online all three times. As for the five minute mark, I don't know if it was exactly 6:45. I wasn't looking at the clock the exact second. It could have been a couple minutes either side of 6:45. The trick for me has always been in entering when all US time zones are at breakfast. They don't give codes with breakfast. I think most people just enter their codes the moment they get them. If you save them for breakfast you'll only be competing with each other. There are a lot less of us than them, so it increases our odds dramatically. Good luck everyone. Looking forward to hearing more success stories.
Wow, your third year winning?!? Can you tell Lady Luck to give me a visit? :whistle2:D I haven't had any luck with these. I'm going to try your approach and hopefully this will be the year.

Also, I'm going to go the post card route this time. So, I was wondering, did anyone send in a 3 x 5 index card and get a code or should I go the safe route and get pre-stamped post cards from the post office?   

Also, I'm going to go the post card route this time. So, I was wondering, did anyone send in a 3 x 5 index card and get a code or should I go the safe route and get pre-stamped post cards from the post office?
I got 4x6 index cards and sent those in, I didn't alter them in any way and got all but one of my codes so far

Bought a box today and got a code. I'll try buying some prestamped postcards tomorrow since I really don't enjoy eating fast food much. At least I could get the double chalupa box since I'm not a fan of the quesarito

any1 with spare codes? i sent mine today itself and it will take about more than a week before i can return u the code. thanks if u can do it

Went to taco bell yesterday just for a code to try to enter this morning and didn't win. I remember winning like 3 years ago on my second-ish code. Entering soon as possible is probably better due to people not being aware/less people with codes.

From previous years, did anyone win with the free code you get online (not the postcard)? I tried at 2:05am CST this morning, with no luck. Not a fan of the quesarito.

From previous years, did anyone win with the free code you get online (not the postcard)? I tried at 2:05am CST this morning, with no luck. Not a fan of the quesarito.
I've actually had better luck with the online code than the regular ones. This is my first year to win with a regular code, but I got both a PS4 and a PSVR with the online code.

bread's done
Back