Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

Bought too boxes so far one last week and one yesterday. The first code I entered around 3:30 AM EST no luck then this morning about 5am entered same result. I'll probably buy one more box since I spend $5 a day on food for lunch any way and if I don't win on that I'll just play the free code and hope I win. 

For those that have won already did you win via text or the website? So far I've only used the website but I may try the text method next.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have entered 10 ish times already and no win yet. If I can't win before the free code goes live I doubt I will win at all. At that point everyone and their mothers will be entering.

I have entered 10 ish times already and no win yet. If I can't win before the free code goes live I doubt I will win at all. At that point everyone and their mothers will be entering.
It seems like the 2am - 5am entering codes trick that we did in the past is not working anymore. Too many people caught on. Last year, a lot of us CAGs won the PSVR, but this year is a different story.

I've gone through 45 codes so far. Haven't won yet. I almost wanna die :D. First 20 or so codes are before I realized I was probably banned for using multiple email addresses. Numbers 21-45 are me using different phones/Google Voice accounts and still not winning. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

After mailing in my postcards when this started and only receiving 5/31 codes, suddenly just got 12 more.  So i guess there's still hope lol.

I'm getting quite frustrated having sent in my postcards on August 19th and 21st... Only got 2 codes emailed to me. I reached out to their facebook support and they said "sorry we are really backed up, we will send you a couple complimentary codes via email". I confirmed my email address and they said thats what they have on file and will send me the codes immediately... That was on Friday and I still haven't even gotten THOSE.

Someone picked me up some stamped postcard from the post office on Sept. 1, which the employee didn't even know existed and had to ask other employees/supervisor to know how they worked. They even put some to the side just in case more people wanted some. Sent 20 of them off on the 2nd and received 18 of the 20 codes this morning.

im yet to recieve even 1 code so far, any1 can share the format of email u guys got ur code in?

subject: Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game - Game Code Request

[SIZE=11pt]"Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Here is your game code for Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game! After obtaining your game code, and during the promotion period, you must visit https://winxbox.com/ and enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is your first visit to the Website, then you must complete and submit the registration form by providing the requested information, which will include but may not be limited to: complete first and last name (initials are not permitted), telephone number, address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), city, state, and ZIP Code. You then must enter a valid Code or the Online Code and click Submit to obtain a Game Play. Upon completion of the Game Play, you will receive a Game Notification on the Website screen. If it is your first time to the website, you must provide the required registration information. Upon submission of a valid email address and the complete registration information, you must then submit this unique game code.[/SIZE]

Your Promotion code is:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you have any questions regarding the details of this promotion, you can review the rules online at http://affidavit.prizelogic.com/PDF/PL9502/OfficialRules.pdf.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at https://prizelogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us?id=9502.

Once again, thank you for participating in the Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game.

Fulfillment Operations

PrizeLogic, on behalf of Taco Bell Corp. and Microsoft Corporation"

Get a Gmail address and use the dot tri

Get a Gmail address and use the dot trick.
...I was referring to your physical mailing address. You must register online. If you enter both on computer and win via phone, they will find out you've been entering multiple times. Not only that, you have to register your phone number. Meaning you can't enter using that number to enter twice.

I bought another box yesterday and lost. I entered about 6:04am yesterday. Going to buy one more box and then try my luck on the free code until that expires, that's what I won the VR on last year so hopefully I win again.

Regardless if I win or not I'm still buying the X, it'd just be nice not to have to pay for it.

Did anyone successfully call in to prize logic? It's been 3 plus weeks and if I wasted money on material for codes I could've got for free by waiting I will be more upset.

bread's done
Back