Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

You guys, I won also? Just now. I have 9 unused codes that I may give away since I don't need them anymore :D For those that have won before, what information do they contact you for to verify that you're legit?

You guys, I won also? Just now. I have 9 unused codes that I may give away since I don't need them anymore :D For those that have won before, what information do they contact you for to verify that you're legit?
Pm the codes you have left if you dont mind. I can't seem to win anything for the life of me! That is amazing that your won. Congrats!!

Congratulations! If you do end up giving codes away, I'd gladly take one or all of them!

I one once like 3 years ago. They never contacted me about giving away any information. All they did was send me a confirmation email I believe and then I got the console shipped to me in like November. and ill take a code if you have any.

Congrats, I would also like a code if you have any left, thanks.

Pm the codes you have left if you dont mind. I can't seem to win anything for the life of me! That is amazing that your won. Congrats!!
Congrats ill gladly take one if you're giving some away :) haven't had a chance to enter yet and have yet to win one of these yet. Hopefully this year.

wow congratulations. wish I could be as lucky lol. I'd gladly accept a codes if you have them to spare still? But I'm probably late and they are all given away lol.

Congrats. I'd love one of your codes if you are giving them away.

Safe to say I am not getting my AMOE codes from postcard I sent on August 19th... The free code launches in 2 days. This is such bullshit. What a lazy team at prizelogic.

There's no chance I can use all of them..... naturally
That's what I figured. Sucks and sorry about that. Work was crazy for me when this started, and when it died down I was going to send in codes but figured there was no way they would process them before the free code went live.

Enter Without A Purchase
Between 12:00 AM ET on 9/22/2017 and 11:59 PM
ET on 10/4/17, an eligible consumer can play the
following game code
2YKSS3PSSPBS
once daily for
his/her chance to win a prize. Text
2YKSS3PSSPBS
to
for a chance to win or play online at
https://winxbox.com/

free codes up

lol damn.... 31 handwritten stamped USPS postcards and time potentially down the drain. Oh well, live and learn. Best of luck everyone haha.

I mean, I used myself, two relatives, a friend, and two unattached phone numbers.  It'd suck if they banned people for, for instance, entering from a library IP.  I can see if there were dozens with the same name and address.

I hope I don't get banned :/

They ip check dont get banned
Here we go. From the Official Rules

In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. Regardless of method of entry, each entrant/household is not eligible to win more than one (1) prize.
Luckily, my IP only used 4 email addresses. I should still probably tell my friend to send his own entries :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol they just sent me 5 of my codes from Postcards this morning, I figured this is when they would finally come through.

6 of 31 for me. Which is great because I have yet to receive my free code from the contest page today. Anyone else having issue with that today?
Enter Without A Purchase
following game code
2YKSS3PSSPBS
once daily for
2YKSS3PSSPBS
to

this is the free code its the same for everyone

Enter Without A Purchase
following game code
2YKSS3PSSPBS
once daily for
2YKSS3PSSPBS
to

this is the free code its the same for everyone
reading is fundamental, thanks.

Still haven't gotten 29 of my codes and pretty sure they have ignored all of my incoming requests through their support page. fucckem.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back