Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

Yep same here, I did not get text replies.  I don't think I blocked the number too or anything.  I'm using iPhone 5s, if that matters.

Ok good, it's not just me. I sent a text last night around midnight, then just now... Nothing coming back.
Yep same here, I did not get text replies. I don't think I blocked the number too or anything. I'm using iPhone 5s, if that matters.
It apparently went through, as I tried to then use it on the website, and it informed me the code was invalid.

I choose to believe it is a winning submission and they're just trying to find the right emoji to notify me.

Oh cool i didn't know you could play online too. Thanks for the heads up.

Though i have yet to register, so i hope my code is still good

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just an FYI - I asked PrizeLogic support if there is an ETA on getting codes and got a reply:

Sep 1, 10:44 AM EDT 

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We can confirm that mail in entry codes are sent by the end of the week, each Friday, end of day. It is our recommendation to you to check your spam/junk folder in the meantime. 

PrizeLogic Support

Thank you!

Just an FYI - I asked PrizeLogic support if there is an ETA on getting codes and got a reply:

Sep 1, 10:44 AM EDT

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We can confirm that mail in entry codes are sent by the end of the week, each Friday, end of day. It is our recommendation to you to check your spam/junk folder in the meantime.

PrizeLogic Support

Thank you!
Nothing in junk :( still waiting on 25 codes.

Ugh, I sent 31 postcards. But haven't received my any codes. Free code is available on the 22nd, and since you can only enter once per day, that means 19 of my codes will be unusable assuming I get them all by this wednesday...damn.

Pssshh... One online entry, one text entry every day. I won't lose codes (assuming I get them). If I have codes that are good NG to be extra from those, I can use my work computer and work phone. I have lots of email addresses and lots of physical addresses I can use.

One of my friends won at 5am CDT this morning. Man, I entered twice early morning the first morning and didn't win. Figured I'd have some pretty good odds that day. I've always been too lazy to do the postcard thing. I'll probably buy a couple more boxes before they offer the free online codes.

It's annoying that only 1 of my codes came but I guess I'll just have my wife help me to do 2 a day if they ever show up.

One of my friends won at 5am CDT this morning. Man, I entered twice early morning the first morning and didn't win. Figured I'd have some pretty good odds that day. I've always been too lazy to do the postcard thing. I'll probably buy a couple more boxes before they offer the free online codes.
Is that the exact time?

I wasn't paying  attention and lost at like 6:19. Should of waited a couple more minutes for the next entry roll around.

Also, you guys do know that taco bell in some of the eastern locations is open till 5am.

Does anyone have a used code? I got one from a store yesterday that isn't working and I want to seeif I can figure out why. Perhaps I am just reading this incorrectly.

I'm still waiting on codes that I mailed in for 2 weeks ago. Anyone else's codes late?
Yup going on 2 weeks myself.... The last response I got from their customer service was they email codes every friday. Which I find false because they sent me 1 code last Thursday...

I'm currently getting a flood of codes! 6 so far, hopefully you guys get yours finally too.

Edit: lol I spoke too soon, it stopped at 6

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spare code I appreciate you :)

Glad people are winning waiting on the free code as to I don't eat taco bell anymore good luck everyone

Can someone help me I won yesterday and when k type in my code it said I was a winner but I did not get any other page afterwards? My iPhone went blank

I feel like everyone is entering around 5-7am cst now. there are probably at least 100 people entering every 10 minutes during those times.

i will keep trying. i really wish i did the post cards though. i am spending a lot on these taco bells but i have already invested too much to give up.

This is really weird and suspicious. I sent a batch of postcards on September 19th and got 1 AMOE code last week.... I sent another batch of postcards on September 21st and got 1 AMOE code this morning.... Really hoping they aren't giving 1 code per delivery date...

Hey if there are any great human beings on here willing to share a code. I would be forever appreciative of them and would give me hope in humanity.

Where at do you enter your code on the website? All I can see is the text option.

EDIT:

NVM I found the website

Can someone help me I won yesterday and when k type in my code it said I was a winner but I did not get any other page afterwards? My iPhone went blank
Check your email, because they send you an email right after you win, with all the details. What time did you play?

I talked to PrizeLogic support via facebook and they have a generic reply: we are processing these AMOE codes as quickly as we can and have gotten thousands of codes put in a day... okay so I am waiting for 29 more codes and the free online code goes live in about 2 weeks. Cool.

Just a heads up to the guys that sent in codes. I sent in 31 of them on August 21st and received 1 code the day before the contest started and the other 30 the very next day late afternoon.

They even sent me a code to a contest I didn't even enter for Food Lion the grocery store.

I also see every60seconds.com will a thing as well for all of us who come up short.
Wait so they sent you 30 codes the very next day and a couple of them weren't even for the taco bell xbox promo??? lol.. I sent 31 entries before August 21st and only got 2 codes delivered on totally seperate days.

Wait so they sent you 30 codes the very next day and a couple of them weren't even for the taco bell xbox promo??? lol.. I sent 31 entries before August 21st and only got 2 codes delivered on totally seperate days.
I think he meant if you don't win an XBOX with Taco Bell, you'll have a chance to win when Mountain Dew starts.

Does anyone know if the email on the post cards have to match the email you're using when submitting codes?  my main email is a PITA to type.

[EDIT - NVM, I used the crappy email.]

Ordered 31 USPS stamped post cards which arrived yesterday. So far filled out 21. 10 more to go. It has taken longer than originally anticipated. lol

Have about 8 codes laying around. Everywhere I've read says to wait until the early hours of the morning to try it. Are there any other tips. I've blown through 30 codes today from 4-9 PM CST and didn't win a thing. 

I also think it's possible I may have been banned.

" If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded."

I've been doing the gmail+1 trick in order to use multiple emails quickly. I stopped receiving registration confirmations after a while so I just stopped. 

Have about 8 codes laying around. Everywhere I've read says to wait until the early hours of the morning to try it. Are there any other tips. I've blown through 30 codes today from 4-9 PM CST and didn't win a thing.
That's a quick way to get disqualified lol

I also think it's possible I may have been banned.

" If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded."

I've been doing the gmail+1 trick in order to use multiple emails quickly. I stopped receiving registration confirmations after a while so I just stopped.
Yeah you screwed yourself. It's only 5 entries per household. Your IP logging 30 will get you banned for sure. Especially if your submitting as yourself more than once a day, which you probably were.

bread's done
Back