Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Upon a Tee has two gaming collections up this week. Picked up a shirt from the FF collection and one from the Metroid one. Always good stuff.

5C6PP5Ql.jpg
CDS2lHYl.jpg

He was right handed in Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to accommodate the majority even though a lot of people were mad about it. Probably all lefties
If I recall correctly, he was left handed in Twilight Princess but for some reason they decided to mirror the entire game which made him appear right-handed. It's hard to get outraged over a video game but I admit I was a little bummed about the switch in Skyward Sword (I'm lefty). Would have been nice to have the option to choose.

If I recall correctly, he was left handed in Twilight Princess but for some reason they decided to mirror the entire game which made him appear right-handed. It's hard to get outraged over a video game but I admit I was a little bummed about the switch in Skyward Sword (I'm lefty). Would have been nice to have the option to choose.
Haha. I'm lefty so it was a little disappointing but I've got better things to be butt hurt over. Anyhow I think you're right on the mirroring for TP now that I think of it. That's why some opted for the gcn version

The Wii version was mirrored from the Game Cube version because of the control scheme.

After browsing this thread a bit, I don't think I'm ever going to buy tshirts in the store again!  I can't wait to get some money to snag a few of these awesome shirts that always pop up on here.  Keep up the good work guys!

FWIW I still have a Metal Slug shirt from Hot Topic that I bought ten years ago.  It's in pretty shitty condition now but as of 2-3 years ago it was still in decent shape.  No idea if the shirts they sell today are of the same quality, but that was the best t-shirt I ever bought.

Got that painted Metroid shirt yesterday, my first VG shirt purchase. Although if that faded triforce from a weeks ago comes back I'd get it.

I would be lying if I didnt say I loved that Pikachu shirt haha. I wouldn't be seen in public with it (I am not being mean, I just suffer terrible social anxiety and that would make it even worse lol).

I haven't bought a shirt of the day one for probably like a year, but that Pika one is awesome. I may need to get that or get one and make my girlfriend wear it.

Shipping is pricey, I was going to order a couple of shirts but the shipping was $7.82.

These shirts are ok but I prefer the quality of TeeFury shirts.
I was a bit surprised at how comfortable I found my TeeFury shirts the first time I ordered from them, I definitely like their shirts the most out of all the online shirts stores I have ordered from. In related news, I have decided to cut myself off from buying anymore shirts... I am pretty certain at this point that since the beginning of this year I've already ordered over 45 shirts, I am a horrible CAG.

I personally have nothing but praise for ShirtPunch. Their shirts don't last as long as other shirts, but they are cheap, they fit well, and they don't exclude fat people like me. I have had a couple of issues in the past, but they've always made it right. The only real complaint I have is that their web site is screwy sometimes and I no longer get the newsletter for some reason.

I personally have nothing but praise for ShirtPunch. Their shirts don't last as long as other shirts, but they are cheap, they fit well, and they don't exclude fat people like me. I have had a couple of issues in the past, but they've always made it right. The only real complaint I have is that their web site is screwy sometimes and I no longer get the newsletter for some reason.
But it is true it took them months (sometimes) to deliver the items?

Shirtpunch took 6 weeks to get my shirts to me, but that was two years ago. I'm hoping they've since improved those times.

Shirtpunch took 6 weeks to get my shirts to me, but that was two years ago. I'm hoping they've since improved those times.
I'm reading reviews from last year... and they're terrible. That's why I was asking. I don't like messing with support and all that stuff...

bread's done
Back