Worst Online Game Retailer 2011

Best Buy is the worst in shipping, or canceling your order. Even in store pick up doesn't work as it should. I ordered a game to pick up in store, but then they said they couldn't find it.

Horrible

Toys R Us. Had amazing sales on games, but were deal breakers when you still had to pay for shipping on videao games when all the rest of the stuff on the site had free shipping. FAIL.

Gamestop is the worst all around. Although I understand why people would say BB with them cancelling so many BF orders. I was also disappointed in Amazon this year. They didn't do too much in terms of preorder credits or price matching

Best Buy had a lot of issues online. If Amazon was an option I would choose them though. Their Black Friday failures really soured me on them.

Have to go with Gamestop here simply b/c I've ordered from them and Bestbuy both out of the 4 to choose from. Gamestop destroyed sent a couple of items listed as brandnew with items missing, opened and instead of doing a return and shipping a new one had me deal with a local store for an exchange. The local manager & district manager wouldn't approve the price match the online deal even though their online rep said they would so I got a refund.

Was the last time I will order from GS online. Bestbuy orders went flawless but most of my online purchases are Amazon only.

TRU. Overcharge on shipping. Slow shipping. Got screwed on the Kinect/Gears 3 EE offer. Their rewards program sucks as well (one month to use rewards money?)

Best Buy made an attempt to resolve issues. GS online is okay unless you need CS assistance.

Best Buy is a huge company and needs to try harder to keep customer loyalty before they head the way of Circuit City. They have the resources to do so. Use it or lose it.

Toys R Us will always be the king of this one.

I can only imagine GoHastings is on here for the few whiners who had their orders canceled. Ive had nothing but great luck with them.

bread's done
Back