WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

The post office should not accept a regular letter with a disc in it if it just has a regular stamp on it.  The thickness of the disc/hex will mess with the automatic processing machines.  You will have to "pay up" for the package prices even if it is less than an ounce.

Updated list:

HAVE:

- Cinderella's Coach (x2)

- Kahn (x2) (pending trade)

- Carl Fredricksen's Cane (x2)

- Fix-It Felix (disc)

WANT:

- Both Nemo pieces (pending trade)

- Wreck-It-Ralph Sky

- Mickey's car

- Stitch's Blaster

- CHROME Armor Shield

(sort of in that order - really want the theme stuff first and foremost)

I also have an extra Abu that I would be willing to trade for the TRU hex (Mike's car I think it is?).  Would really like to combine that with another trade though to save on shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The post office should not accept a regular letter with a disc in it if it just has a regular stamp on it. The thickness of the disc/hex will mess with the automatic processing machines. You will have to "pay up" for the package prices even if it is less than an ounce.
I did a lot of disc trading with this one Infinity group on Facebook. I send out in a padded envelope USPS First Class and it cost me $2.97 per package. Out of the 8 or 9 trades I have done there at least five have come in regular envelopes with the disc wrapped in tissue for around the cost of $0.70. I have been told if you have the post office stamp "non-machineable" on it they should be safe through the system.

IMO that's on the person trading with you, not the post office. No excuse in sending discs in a letter envelope. Is he doing anything to rectify the situation?
Yea he is mailing my powerdisc back to me

The post office should not accept a regular letter with a disc in it if it just has a regular stamp on it. The thickness of the disc/hex will mess with the automatic processing machines. You will have to "pay up" for the package prices even if it is less than an ounce.
Yea he didn't put a regular stamp on it, he went to the post office and paid extra postage. It's just better and easier to use bubble mailers for the power discs, I bought some at Target and they were around 50 to 60 cents each.

HAVE:

Nothing (willing to buy)

WANT:

Fix It Felix Power

Stitch's Blaster

Buzz Lightyear 

Wrek it Ralph Sky

Nemo Terrain

Tangled Terrain

Tangled Sky

Mike's Car

Updated list:

HAVE:

- Cinderella's Coach

WANT:

- Wreck-It-Ralph Sky

- Mickey's car

- Stitch's Blaster

- CHROME Armor Shield

(sort of in that order - really want the theme stuff first and foremost)

I also have an extra Abu that I would be willing to trade for the TRU hex (Mike's car I think it is?).
I have an extra Mike's Car (TRU) and would love to get my hands on that Abu.

It's truly a bummer but I find most people on here to be decent sorts.  Especially when most of us are more grown up like.  I'm not saying always but we tend to be more set in our ways.  I'm sorry it happened to you.  Could he take advantage of the post office $50 insurance for it?  That'd be quite a few discs there :)

Here are some duplicates we have.

HAVE:

Bolt's Super Strength

Stitch's Blaster

NEEDS:

Armor Shield

Mickey's Car

Carl's Cane

King Candy's Dessert

Sugar Rush Sky

Alice's Wonderland

Tulgley Wood

Nemo's Seascape

Rapunzel's Kingdom

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky

Buzz Lightyear

Abu

Thanks

Greg

I have received some back packaging.  I received from one person just an empty envelope with a big rip in the side.  And from someone else 2 Nemo's Seascapes instead of 2 Marlin's Reefs.  Kind of a big difference when all you need to finish your two sets is the 2 Marlin's Reefs.    

Other people's packaging is too nice.  I got just a single random disc in a really nice bubble mailer.

For Trade:
Nemo Skydome x2
Khan x2
Mike's Car (TRU) x3 - 1x Pending out
Rapunzel's tangled texture

Need:
Abu  Pending in
Stich Blaster
Jolly Roger
Dumbo
Mickey's Car

Anyone in the SF Bay Area for a local trade (peninsula and south bay preferred):

I have:
  • Buzz Lightyear spaceship
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Tangled Rapunzel’s Skydome
  • Cinderella’s Coach
  • Bolt’s Super Strength
  • fix it felix
  • mulan's horse

I'm looking for:
  • lilo and stitch blaster
  • Carl's cane
  • Alice in wonderland textures
  • Wreck it Ralph Sugar Rush dome
  • Finding Nemo reef textures
  • Rapunzel's tangled texture

HAVE:

Money

WANT:

1.Bolt's Super Strength
2.Fix-It Felix's Repair Power
3.C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control ...
4.Pieces of Eight
8.Stitch's Lasergun
11.Sugar Rush (skydome)
12.Alice in Wonderland (texture set)
13.Alice in Wonderland (skydome)
14.Finding Nemo (texture set)
15.Finding Nemo (skydome)
16.Tangled (texture set)
17.Tangled (skydome)
19.Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster
Mike's New Car
Other exclusive discs

Looking for the following (in order of want):

1x Dumbo (rare)

1x Khan's horse -PENDING IN-

1x Bolt power disc

I have the following duplicates for trade:

1x Abu the elephant (rare with upside-down sticker **ULTRA RARE 1-OF-A-KIND lol**) (Looking to trade for Dumbo)

1x Abu the elephant (rare) (Looking to trade for Dumbo)

1x Buzz Lightbeer (Looking to trade for Dumbo)

2x Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (daytime with balloons and stripes on sticker)

1x Fredrickson cane w/ Tennis balls

1x Alice's Wonderland -PENDING OUT-

1x King Candy's Dessert Toppings

1x Cinderella's Coach

PM me if interested, thanks!

Lower feedback ships first, although if you ship first I will ship as soon as I have tracking info.

Question for anyone who can help...

What's the best, cheapest method to ship these discs? Never done it before so I'm kind of lost on the best way to do so.

Question for anyone who can help...

What's the best, cheapest method to ship these discs? Never done it before so I'm kind of lost on the best way to do so.
USPS First Class in a padded #0 envelope costs $2.97.

I have had people send me discs in regular white envelopes with the disc wrapped in tissue for under a $1.00. If you ship like that just make sure you have the post office stamp "non machineable" on it.

USPS First Class in a padded #0 envelope costs $2.97.

I have had people send me discs in regular white envelopes with the disc wrapped in tissue for under a $1.00. If you ship like that just make sure you have the post office stamp "non machineable" on it.
Appreciate the response. Thanks for the help!

Updated list:

HAVE:

- Cinderella's Coach (x2)

WANT:

- Mickey's car

- CHROME Armor Shield (disc)

- Fix-It Felix (disc)

I also have an extra Abu that I would be willing to trade for the TRU hex (Mike's car I think it is?).  Would really like to combine that with another trade though to save on shipping though.

Updated:

Hello all! I am trying to complete my collection and am still a few short. I know I'm new to the site, but if it makes anyone feel better I am on eBay as wilson_71979 with an excellent rating.

Here's what I have for trade:

Fix-It Felix (x2)
Stitch's Blaster (x2)
Cinderella's Carriage
Tangled (Terrain)
Alice (Terrain)
Buzz's Car (RARE)

Here is what I still need:

Tangled (Sky)
Nemo (Sky)
Dumbo (RARE)

I'm really needing Dumbo bad, anyone at all have a duplicate of him?

Will trade a common for a common, BUZZ for DUMBO, or I'll send 2-3 commons for a RARE. Let me know! ) I really want to avoid the TRU Event on the 7th!

For trade:

Abu as Elephant

Khan

Sugar Rush Terrain

Need:

Mike's Car

Bolt Strength

Fix It Felix

CHROME

Carl's Walker

Nemo Sky

Tangled Terrain

How many "regular" discs are people usually trading for one rare one?

I've never traded here, but my ebay acct has 100% feedback with 164 transactions if that helps!

Updated list:

Have:

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky

Rapunzel's kingdom (Pending)

Want:

Abilities
Bolt Super Strength

C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor

Customization

Sugar Rush Sky (Pending)

Alice's Wonderland

Tulgey Wood

Marlin's Reef

Nemo's Seascape

Toys

Abu

Astro Blasters Cruiser

Carl's Cane

Cinderella's Coach

Dumbo's Ride

Mickey's Car

Mike's Car

Any local Bay Area CAG's planning on going to the TRU Trading event next weekend? I'd rather trade in person if possible and if we can arrange something in advance, that would be great. Will edit post with available discs when I get home later today.

Thanks

I have

Piece of Eight

Mickey's Car

Tulgey Wood

Cinderella Coach (2X)

Sugar Rush Sky (

Abu the Elephant (RARE) 

Wants

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (Rare)

Chrome's Amor Shield

Stitch's Blaster 

Rapunzel's Kingdom

I have a sealed TRU power disc pack if anyone wants to trade.  I am looking for both sugar rush and Nemo Seascape.  PM me if you want to trade.

I am looking for one of each of all the power discs. I am tired of going on Amazon and Ebay where these hoarders are charging $20-$30 bucks for one rare power disc and my son is left wanting. If someone has any they don't mind selling at a reasonable price you can PM me. 

I am looking for one of each of all the power discs. I am tired of going on Amazon and Ebay where these hoarders are charging $20-$30 bucks for one rare power disc and my son is left wanting. If someone has any they don't mind selling at a reasonable price you can PM me.
I can't stand those kind of people. They ruin the experience for others, I have been trying to get these discs for my son.

Don't go to Ebay.  Trade some people on here.  I haven't spent more than a couple of duplicate discs on ANY rare.  Heck, some I gave the people extra discs just because they needed them.  (they do no good sitting unused on my desk)

Starting next week (9/1) Toys R Us is selling Power Disc packs "2 for $6". (Normally they're $4.99 a piece)

I say pick up 6 to 8 packs, and then post any duplicates you have here for trade and what you're missing out of series 1 to get you started.

Have:

Cinderella's Coach x2

Stitch's Blaster x1

Carl Fredricksen's Cane x1

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky x1 (this is the one with lanterns in the background)

Abu the Elephant (Rare) x1

Buzz's Car (Rare) x1 (Pending In)

Want:

Nemo's Seascape x1 (will trade two of my commons for this one)

Mickey's Car x1 (will trade two of my commons for this one)

Mike's Car x1 (will trade one of the rares for this one)

Please send me a PM if we can make a trade.  Thanks!

Starting next week (9/1) Toys R Us is selling Power Disc packs "2 for $6". (Normally they're $4.99 a piece)

I say pick up 6 to 8 packs, and then post any duplicates you have here for trade and what you're missing out of series 1 to get you started.
is that offer in stores only or online also?

Anybody willing to trade disc's for other things like Blu-rays? I need three of the rare discs to complete a second set.

1. Dumbo

2. Abu

3. Mike's Car

Okay
I have never done a trade before but I cannot afford to spend any more money on these packs - small fortune spent already as you all probably know. I have a special needs son who is crazed about completing his power disk set – sometimes more than playing the game.

HAVE

Khan x2
C.H.R.O.M.E. x2
Rapunzel’s Birthday Sky

Sugar Rush Sky

Carl Fredrickson’s Cane

NEED
Fix It Felix
Nemo Seascape

Abu

I cannot afford to trade a rare for a non rare because I am looking for rare ones. But I will trade 2-3 commons for a rare. And I certainly cannot afford ebay prices.
Because I am new to this trading thing, although I have been a CAG member for years, I will ship first if required for the trade to happen.
Thank you for any help and I cannot believe it took me this long to get here. I should have thought of it 5 power disk packs ago! :(

Ok, revised list:

NEED (in preferred order of importance):

Dumbo (RARE) (PENDING)
Nemo Seascape
Tangled Birthday Sky (PENDING)
Sugar Rush Sky (PENDING)

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Fix-It Felix (x2) (BOTH PENDING)
Stitch's Blaster (x2)
Rapunzel's Kingdom (x2) (1 PENDING)
Cinderella's Coach
Tulgey Wood
Alice's Wonderland
Buzz's Car (RARE) (PENDING)

Please help me finish, thanks!

Ok, revised list:

NEED (in preferred order of importance):

Dumbo (RARE)
Nemo Seascape
Tangled Birthday Sky
Sugar Rush Sky

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Fix-It Felix (x2)
Stitch's Blaster (x2)
Rapunzel's Kingdom (x2)
Cinderella's Coach
Tulgey Wood
Alice's Wonderland
Buzz's Car (RARE)

Please help me finish, thanks!
Is that the one with the lanterns in the background? If so would you be willing to trade for a Fix-it-Felix.

This is the one I have:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TANGLED-DISNEY-INFINITY-POWER-DISK-/231041266452?ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A3160&item=231041266452&nma=true&si=aN0c3Vxpwix%252FVYOK6id7P4pzjq4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I traded two rare ones for Mike's car and a normal one.
But it seems rares have a 2 to 1 ratio.. At least that was my offer to ppl.

But that's not why I am posting. I am actually posting to brag about what a success this thread has been. I have had nothing but successful trades with the ppl on this thread and forum. I would happily and willingly trade again.. anytime.. with any of y'all.

Thank you SO much CAG and to the CAG members who made it all happen.

(Now I  have to figure out how to leave feedback for ppl.)

I've had great luck on this thread as well,  great group of people.  I'd just like to remind people though that it looks like bubble envelopes are the way to ship,  I had one of the mysterious sliced envelopes arrive today with nothing but a wrapper inside. The shipper thought this may happen since all of the stories about it started popping up right after he shipped,  but it's better to not have to learn the hard way.  

bread's done
Back