WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

I've had great luck on this thread as well, great group of people. I'd just like to remind people though that it looks like bubble envelopes are the way to ship, I had one of the mysterious sliced envelopes arrive today with nothing but a wrapper inside. The shipper thought this may happen since all of the stories about it started popping up right after he shipped, but it's better to not have to learn the hard way.
So its known people slice envelopes for discs? I need to read about this. You happen to have a link?

The link is this thread.  I don't think it's people slicing envelopes for disks,  I think it has something to do with disks being shipped in standard envelopes being too think for whatever sorting machine the post office uses.  The envelope I received looked like it's been to hell and back.  People that are having "non machinable" stamped on their envelopes seem to be doing okay,  but all of the disks shipped in bubble mailers have come through no problem.     

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be the person who shipped him the envelope that ended up sliced open. I actually shipped another in an envelope that got sliced open as well. Sadly, somebody who was sending me a disc said they shipped theirs in an envelope and I haven't even received that one yet, so it may have been completely lost to the USPS machines. Anyway, my rule going into series 2 is going to be that I must be doing a trade of at least 3 for 3 as I simply do not see the point in paying $3 to ship 1 or 2 discs when we have seen sales 2 out of the first 3 weeks where you can get the packs for $3. I would rather just gamble, or cheat and check the discs at home.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who traded with me, and worked with me on fixing the problems. I will be the first to admit that being a cheapass in this situation, ended up costing me a bit. Use a padded envelope!

The link is this thread. I don't think it's people slicing envelopes for disks, I think it has something to do with disks being shipped in standard envelopes being too think for whatever sorting machine the post office uses. The envelope I received looked like it's been to hell and back. People that are having "non machinable" stamped on their envelopes seem to be doing okay, but all of the disks shipped in bubble mailers have come through no problem.
Oh got you. I thought you meant people at the post office knew about the trading and sliced envelopes open to take the discs. After being told about the PayPal $1.69 deal and using bubble mailers, that's just the easy way to go IMO.

I too think it's the machines and not the people.

I'm glad everyone has gotten what they're looking for out of the thread.  I figured it'd be a good way to grow the group.

So here's a question to the users of this thread: How long should I wait for a response from someone via PM before I move onto another customer?

I've got a trade pending, but I'm waiting to get a response from the customer. Meanwhile, someone else asked me for the same disc the first person wants. How long should I wait to just move over to the second customer?

So here's a question to the users of this thread: How long should I wait for a response from someone via PM before I move onto another customer?

I've got a trade pending, but I'm waiting to get a response from the customer. Meanwhile, someone else asked me for the same disc the first person wants. How long should I wait to just move over to the second customer?
If I don't hear back from someone and I see they've been online a few times that day I move on. So like a day or two. Some people will never respond if they change their minds, some will. As long as they haven't sent anything and you know they haven't, then you're good. If you're not sure if they sent it, then wait.

All I need to complete my collection is Rapunzel's Birthday Sky. I thought I had a trade for it but I haven't heard anything.

I have:

Felix
Alice Terrain
Alice Sky
Tangled Terrain
Stitch's Blaster
Cinderella's Coach

Any help would be much appreciated!

I still need the following 3..

Fix It Felix's Repair Power, C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Armor Shield and Rapunzel's Kingdom

I have..

Stitches Blaster

Dumbo

Cinderellas Coach

Mickeys Jalopy

Bolts Super strength

Still have:

C.H.R.O.M.E’s Armor Shield

Alice's Wonderland

Marlin's Reef

Still need:

Dumbo

Mike's New Car (thanks for nothing, Toys R Us in-store pickup)

So I went to TRU for the sale in an attempt to get the Mickey Car as it was the last piece I truly wanted. I have some extras now, and still no Mickey Car. After my failure in using envelopes, I promise I will bubble mailer with tracking, but here is my deal. I have 5 extra pieces and need 3. I will trade all 5 extras for the 3 I need. If this works for anybody let me know. If not, it's off to TRU next Saturday to look like a sad adult with my daughter. Please someone save me the embarrassment. Please no 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 offers as I am looking to get this done in one shot if possible.

I HAVE:

Fix It Felix
C.H.R.O.M.E.
Kahn
Cinderella Carriage
Nemo Terrain

I NEED:

Mickey's Car
Alice Sky
Tangled Terrain (the light colored one) (had two of these and they were lost to my cheapness, now I need one, figures)

Updated list:

Have:

Abilities

Pieces Of Eight Pending out

Customization

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky Pending out

Want:

Abilities
Bolt Super Strength

C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor

Customization

Alice's Wonderland

Tulgey Wood

Marlin's Reef

Nemo's Seascape

Toys

Abu Pending in

Astro Blasters Cruiser

Carl's Cane

Cinderella's Coach

Dumbo's Ride

Mickey's Car Pending in

Mike's Car

Just bought a bunch of disc packs today and have way too many Rapunzel's.

I have extras of

C.H.R.O.M.E.
Kahn
Alice's Wonderland
Tulgey Wood
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky x 5 (sigh)
Rapunzel's Kingdom
Carl's Cane x 2

Need

Sugar Rush Sky
Dumbo
Astro Blasters Space Cruiser
Abu
Mike's Car

yeah, I didn't pull a single rare. :(

I'm thinking of making tiny images of all the Power Discs so we could post our Available & Requested Lists like so:

AVAILABLE:
jlFpoC8.png

REQUESTING
KEP9iVI.png
0pPk9nR.png

Would anyone be interested in that or am I wasting my time?

I'm thinking of making tiny images of all the Power Discs so we could post our Available & Requested Lists like so:

AVAILABLE:
jlFpoC8.png

REQUESTING
KEP9iVI.png
0pPk9nR.png

Would anyone be interested in that or am I wasting my time?
I think it would be helpful for the terrain/sky discs, but the weapons/mounts maybe not so much. I notice some people getting the sky/terrain discs confused in some cases, myself included.

I have:

1 Abu the Elephant Trade Complete

1 Fix-it Felix Trade Complete

1 CHROME armor shield

1 Nemo Seascape Trade Complete

2 King Candy's Desert

1 Suger Rush Trade Complete

I need:

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster Trade Complete

Bolt's Super Strength Trade Complete

Pieces of Eight

Mickey's Car

Mike's Car

Alice in Wonderland (Not Tulgey WOod) Trade Complete

Marlin's Reef

Rapunzel's Kingdom

First time posting after lurking here for years (and gotten some great deals over the years!)  Now that I've been sucked into Disney Infinity, I feel like I'll be here a lot more often.  Here's what I've got for trade - please let me know if you're interested in anything.

I have:

Pieces of Eight x3 (all pending)

Bolt's Super Strength

Alice in Wonderland Textures

Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush Sky

Finding Nemo Marlin's Reef

Carl's Cane

I'm looking for:

Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush Theme

Alice In Wonderland Tulgey Wood Sky

Mulan Khan

Rapunzel Floating Lanterns

Fix-It Felix

Elephant Abu

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

I'm willing to trade multiples for rares, obviously - please send me a message if you'd like to set something up.

I think it would be helpful for the terrain/sky discs, but the weapons/mounts maybe not so much. I notice some people getting the sky/terrain discs confused in some cases, myself included.
May as well do them all. I've decided to put the text underneath them. I'll throw 'em all up in a imgur gallery for folks to copy/paste as necessary.

Anyone know where to find some nice print-quality of the three rares and the one released TRU disc?

Found 'em on a Wiki.

May as well do them all. I've decided to put the text underneath them. I'll throw 'em all up in a imgur gallery for folks to copy/paste as necessary.

Anyone know where to find some nice print-quality of the three rares and the one released TRU disc?

Found 'em on a Wiki.
Ok, looks nice! Only thing is, when wave 2 and 3 come out, haha.

HI all, after making some trades already here is what I am still looking for and what I have to trade.

Need

nZhpZOU.png
Retsfuk.png

Have
F1zeat0.png
x1 
iP5qPtv.png
x2 
fHMDaC5.png
x3 
lF5DfVE.png
x3
JUNfGCS.png
x1 
sa4MVpN.png
x2 
YOzbCEW.png
x1 
cC7U5fg.png
x2

Have:
Bolt's Super Strength x 2
Fix it Felix Repair Power
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky
Nemo's Seascape

Want:
CHROME's Armor Shield
Pieces of Eight
Cinderella's Coach
Kahn
Carl Fredericksen's Cane
Abu
Dumbo
Mike's New Car

I have been buying the packs from Target. I thought every pack was suppose to have one hex and one round? All the packs I buy are two hex. I find this odd.

Nope... you gotta feel for the rounds.. you can have hex/hex, hex/round, round/round.  Statistically speaking there are 4x the number of Hex's to the rounds so rounds are relatively uncommon.  Opening day (before people were pack scratching rares), i went around feeling for round ones because I had ZERO.  Made it easier to zero in on the ones I was looking for to complete the set.

Ugh...  I'm really hoping they find a way to package these that eliminates the pack scratching for rares,  it's just going to make them that much harder to find if a hoarder hits a store before you.  

Ugh... I'm really hoping they find a way to package these that eliminates the pack scratching for rares, it's just going to make them that much harder to find if a hoarder hits a store before you.
Unless there's a 2 for 1 sale again, I'm going to buy series 2 discs online, probably from Amazon.

Have:

fHMDaC5.png

TFv0YJl.png

JUNfGCS.png

WQ7w9Ka.png

Want:

2WK29dd.png

qwkRakM.png

VVrW9dH.png

Just got into Infinity would like to trade for a few to finish up, I'll handle pay for shipping from my end, Just PM me.  If possible I'd prefer to do more than one at this, also I complete my set, I'll be willing to give extra away

Updated 9/3/13

Available:

F1zeat0.png
x7
2WK29dd.png
x2
fHMDaC5.png
x1
lF5DfVE.png
x1
Retsfuk.png
x2

TFv0YJl.png
x1
JUNfGCS.png
x2
sa4MVpN.png
x2
YOzbCEW.png
x1
nZhpZOU.png
x4

cC7U5fg.png
x2

Want:

jPdcRSt.png
WQ7w9Ka.png
NlhZK9D.png
qwkRakM.png
VVrW9dH.png

NM, Tron disc hits this weekend to coincide with the Disc Trading going on.

P.S.  Power disc wave 2 will hit 26 Nov.

Didn't someone say here earlier that the made a trade with someone but their letter was empty and the side was cut opened?

Because that just happened to me, lol.

Didn't someone say here earlier that the made a trade with someone but their letter was empty and the side was cut opened?

Because that just happened to me, lol.
Yea, that would be a regular letter going through the post offices machines. It was also discussed that you needed to specify not to machine sort it. But that'd be a conversation between you and the trader.

Looking for the following:

Mike's Car

Bolt

Fix-It

Tron (disc shaped)

Wreck-It Ralph (with green thing in background)

Old Dude From Up (official name)

Nemo (with purple coral in the background)

Alice (with mushroom in background)

Lilo and Stitch (surfboard)

I have the following for trade:

Dumbo

Buzz

Abu

Mulan

Nemo (blue background)

Mickey's Car

Stitch (yellow vehicle)

Tangled (pink and purple background)

Cars (disc shaped with purple car and blue badge)

Alice (Tree background)

Why would they cut the side out though?
I'm not familiar with the machines specifically but from what I understand they sort mail and sift it through 2 pieces. That can cut mail that is overly thick. I dunno, I can tell you what was hashed out quite a few posts back. Maybe there's more detailed stuff there. I mail my stuff in the boxes, other people mailed it for much cheaper with a bubble mailer.

I'm not familiar with the machines specifically but from what I understand they sort mail and sift it through 2 pieces. That can cut mail that is overly thick. I dunno, I can tell you what was hashed out quite a few posts back. Maybe there's more detailed stuff there. I mail my stuff in the boxes, other people mailed it for much cheaper with a bubble mailer.
I believe mail sent in regular envelopes is sent through the automated sorter, which pulls the piece of mail through rollers (or just a small opening) designed to accommodate the thickness of paper that would fit inside a regular envelope. A power disc is thicker than that, and also causes the envelope to have an uneven thickness. So the piece of mail gets pulled into the sorter, and since the odd-sized power disc is too thick to make it through, it gets pushed to the back of the envelope, and then gets forced out, ripping through the envelope. I like to imagine the disc shoots out like a bullet, but I don't think that's the case.

It seems that Abu the Elephant is pretty common for a rare. At this rate I doubt I'll ever find an astro blaster. -_-

In my quest to find Toy Story Astro Blaster and Rapunzel's Birthday Sky, I ended up with six Abu Elephant and three Dumbo. I did not get a single Toy Story Astro Blaster or Rapunzel's Birthday Sky. The guy at Toysrus told me that they were expecting another shipment of theTRU exclusive power disc by the end of the week.

Dumbo - 1x sold to maximumzero

1x sold locally

bread's done
Back